未选择的路---罗伯特·弗罗斯特
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood我在那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth.直到它消失在丛林深处。
Then took the other, as just as fair,但我却选择了另一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;显得更诱人,更美丽;
Though as for that the passing there虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same.很少留下旅人的足迹。
And both that morning equally lay那天清晨落叶满地,
In leaves no step had trodden back.两条路都未经脚印沾染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.恐怕我难以再回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh,也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:我将轻声叹息把往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--一片树林里分出了两条路——
I took the one less traveled by,而我选择了人迹更少的一条,
And that has made all the difference.从此决定了我一生的道路。