Liz 小姐游美国—Making a Reservation 提

2019-10-11  本文已影响0人  Doris_super

Liz is going to stay in Chicago for a few days. She plans to book a room in advance befor going there. Now she's calling Larry's Hotel.

丽斯要在芝加哥呆几天。她打算去那儿之前先预订一个房间。现在她给拉里酒店打电话。

Luna Baker & Liz Green

Luna: 拉里酒店的前台,酒店管理专业毕业

Liz: 19岁的加拿大女生,热爱旅行和阅读

Luna: Good morning,Larry's Hotel. How may I help you?

卢娜: 早上好,拉里酒店。我能帮你什么吗?

Liz: Hello, I'd like to book a room from August 21th to the 24th.

丽斯: 你好,我想订一个8月21日到24日的房间。

Luna: One moment please. What kind of room would you like? We have singles and doubles available for those dates.

卢娜: 请等一下。您想要什么样的房间? 那天我们有单人房和双人房。

Liz: How much is a single room per night?

丽斯: 一间单人房每晚多少钱?

Luna: One hundred dollars, including tax and breakfast.

露娜: 一百美元,包括税和早餐。

Liz: Alright,I'll take it.

丽斯: 好吧,我买了。

Luna: May I have your name, please?

卢娜: 请问你叫什么名字?

Liz: Liz Green.

丽斯: 丽斯·格林。

Luna: OK. A single room from August 21th to the 24th under the name of Liz Green. Am I correct?

卢娜: 好的。8月21日到24日,以丽斯·格林的名义订一间单人房。对吗?

Liz: Yes. By the way,what time is the check-in?

丽斯: 是的。顺便问一下,什么时候办理入住手续?

Luna: Check-in is at 2 pm.

卢娜: 下午2点办理入住手续。

Liz: OK,sounds great! Bye!

丽斯: 好的,听起来不错!再见!

Luna: Thank you for booking with us. We look forward to seeing you. Have a good day!

卢娜: 谢谢你在我们这里预订。我们盼望见到你。祝你有美好的一天!

当你没听明白,让对方重复的几种表达:

Parden me, I did not quite get that? 对不起,我没听明白。

Would you mind repeating that, please? 请你再说一遍好吗?

I am sorry? 我很抱歉?

Sorry, but I miss that 对不起,我错过了

Sorry, I did not catch that? 对不起,我没听清楚。

Sorry, I did not understand, could you say that again? 对不起,我没听懂,你能再说一遍吗?

Sorry, what did you say? 对不起,你说什么?

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读