亲子阅读📖《Baby Sister Says No》妹妹爱说“不
My baby sister always says no.
我的小妹妹总是说不。
One day my friend came over to play.
一天, 我的朋友来家里玩。
But my baby sister wouldn't leave us alone.
但是妹妹总是要凑过来和我们玩。
We started to make a model boat.
我们准备制造一个船的模型。
But my baby sister said,"NO BOAT!"
但是妹妹抢走了我们的船,说:“不要造船。”
We wanted to make a blanket tent.
我们想要用毯子做一个帐篷。
But my baby sister said,"NO BLANKET!"
但是妹妹抢走了我们的毯子,说:“不要毯子。”
I tried to give her one of her dolls.
我想要给她一个布娃娃。
But she wasn't interested.She said, "NO DOLL!"
但是她没兴趣,说:“不要布娃娃。”
"Let's play our favorite board game,"my friend said.
“让我们来玩我们最爱的桌游,”我朋友建议。
But my baby sister said, "NO GAME!"
但是妹妹坐在桌游上,说:“不要游戏。”
We went into my room and shut the door .
我们躲进我的房间并关上门。
But my sister said,"NO SHUT!"
但是妹妹说:“不要关门。”
Then Mom made me open the door.
最后妈妈要求我开门。
We ran outside.
我们跑到屋外。
But my sister said , "NO RUN!"
但是妹妹又吵嚷着:“不要跑。”
And followed us.
还要跟着我们。
I sat on my swing.
我坐在我的秋千上。
But my sister said, "NO SWING!"
但是妹妹拉着我,说:“不要荡秋千。”
We tried to play ball.
我们想踢球。
But my sister said,"NO BALL!"
但是妹妹抢了我们的球,说:“不要踢球。”
I thought if I sat on her bike,she might forget about the ball.
我想也许我骑她的自行车,也许她会把球还给我们。
But she didn't care.She said,"NO BIKE...BALL!" and she carried it off.
可她一点也不在乎。她说:“不要自行车…球。” 她抱着球跑走了。
We didn't want to play with her tricycle,anyway.
反正我们也不想玩她的自行车。
So we came back inside to play cards.
于是,我们回到屋里玩牌。
But my sister said,"NO CARDS,NO CARDS!"
但是,妹妹又冲过来抢走我们的牌,说:“不要玩牌,不要玩牌。”
So I got out my favorite cars and trucks.
我只得拿出我最爱的玩具汽车和卡车。
But guess who said,"NO CARS,NO TRUCKS!"
但是猜猜看谁又抢走我的车,“不要玩具汽车,不要玩具卡车。”
We decided to watch cartoons instead.
我们决定还是看卡通片。
But my sister said, "NO TOONS!"
但是妹妹又“啪”得一声关掉电视,说:“不要看卡通片。”
So I yelled,"MAMA!"
这次我终于爆发了,大叫道:“妈妈!”
Then Mama said,"NAP!"
妈妈走过来对妹妹说:“我们该小睡一会了。”
But my sister said, "NO NAP!"
但是妹妹照例说:“不要小睡。
But Mama always wins, and my sister took a nap.
但是妈妈总是有办法,妹妹趴在妈妈肩头睡着了。
• END •