绝命律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-15 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
绝命律师第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Albuquerque Police. Hello. | 阿尔布开克警察你好 |
| Sir, we'd like to talk with you for a minute. | 先生我们想跟你谈谈 |
| Could you open the door, please? | 你能开下门吗 |
| Look, we know you're in there. | 我们知道你在里面 |
| You're casting a shadow through your peephole. | 从猫眼里都能看到你的影子 |
| All we want to do is talk. | 我们只想谈谈 |
| Would you please open the door? | 你能开下门吗 |
| I'd, I'd prefer not to, officers. | 还是算了吧警官 |
| Sir, come on and open up. | 先生请开门 |
| I have a condition. | 我情况特殊 |
| I can't go outside | 我不能出门 |
| or be exposed to what's out there. | 或者暴露在外界环境中 |
| You were able to come outside to steal your neighbor's newspaper. | 可你都出门偷邻居报纸了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I didn't steal it. | 我没偷啊 |
| I left $5. | 我留了五美金 |
| The, the cover price is 50 cents. | 标价才五十美分啊 |
| Did your neighbor consent to sell you her paper? | 你的邻居同意把报纸卖给你了吗 |
| I... | 我 |
| She -- i-isn't -- | 她这 |
绝命律师单词统计
绝命律师高频单词统计
| L-- um, officer, let's -- let's -- | 警官让我们 |
| Let's talk about something called "Probable cause." | 来谈谈一个叫"合理根据"的东西 |
| As I'm sure you know, in the state of New Mexico, | 你们肯定知道在新墨西哥州 |
| there is a two-part test | 有一个两部分的测试 |
| to determine whether police officers | 来决定警官是否有 |
| have an objectively reasonable basis... | 客观上合理的依据... |
| ...the situation a-as missing, | 在对亚利桑那州的诉讼中 |
| versus Arizona, | 该情况是缺失的 |
| as I pointed out creates an event... | 正如我指出的造成一个后果... |
| Hey, Tommy. Come around here, would you? | 汤米过来看看 |
| A-and that's why the 10th circuit court of appeals | 这就是为什么第十巡回上诉法庭 |
| ruled that a coercive order... | 判了强制令... |
| Check this out. | 看看这个 |
| ...requiring an individual leave his house is seizure... | 要求一个人离开自己家无异于抓捕 |
| ...and, therefore, | 因此 |
| protected under the Fourth Amendment, right? | 我受第四修正案的保护不是吗 |
| Whole lot of camp-stove fuel. | 都是便携炉用的燃料 |
| Guy sure as shit sounds like a tweaker. | 他简直就像个神经病 |
| You see what he did to the breaker box? | 你看到他的电路盒了吗 |
| Is he coming out, or are we going in? | 他出来还是我们进去 |
| You got 10 seconds to open this door, | 你有十秒钟的时间开门 |
| or it's coming down. You hear me? | 不然我们会破门而入你听到了吗 |
| Final warning! | 这是最后的警告 |
| Okay, I'll-I'll let you in, | 我让你们进来 |
| but you have to leave your electronic devices outside. | 但你们得把所有的电子设备都留在外面 |
| No phones, no walkie-talkies, | 手机对讲机 |
| no flashlights-- | 手电筒 |
| definitely, definitely no tasers. | 电击枪更不能带进来 |
| I can't emphasize that enough. Deal? | 这个最为关键行吗 |
| Or, look, look. I'll give the paper back. | 我会把报纸还回去的 |
| Yeah? | 谁 |
| James McGill to see Mr. Richard Sipes. | 詹姆斯·麦吉尔来拜访理查德·赛普斯 |
| Ricky, call me "Ricky." | 里基叫我里基就好 |
| Come on in. | 进来吧 |
| This is my assistant's car. | 这是我助理的车 |
| Well, my Mercedes is in the shop. | 我的奔驰还在店里维修 |
| I ought to give him a raise. You're right. | 看来我得给他涨工资了你说得对 |
| Jim, I saw you on the TV-- | 吉米我在电视上看到你了 |
| that billboard thing. | 广告牌风云 |
| And I had me a pair of insights. | 我发现了两个闪光点 |
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
绝命律师中英对照台词本截图
| Insight the first-- | 第一个闪光点 |
| you ain't afraid to put yourself out there. | 你不怕舍身救人 |
| And insight the second, | 第二个闪光点 |
| you believe in the real America-- | 你相信真正的美国精神 |
| freedom, self-sufficiency. | 自由自在自给自足 |
| I do. I-I really do. | 我相信我真的相信 |
| When I see a man like you | 当我看到像你这样的人 |
| driving that foreign shitbox of a car... | 开着那辆烂车 |
| Well, see, actually, it's-- | 那辆车其实是 |
| It's a sign a good man can't get ahead today. | 说明这年头好人没有好报 |
| It's a damned travesty. That's what it is. | 真是荒谬至极 |
| Well, that may be, Ricky, | 也许是这样里基 |
| but... | 但是 |
| I refuse to consider myself a victim. | 我不认为自己是个受害者 |
| You know, we are once again at a point in our history | 历史再一次重演了 |
| where the fly-swatting hand of government | 政府那苍蝇拍一样的大手 |
| is crushing the spirit of entrepreneurship -- | 正在扼杀企业家的自由灵魂 |
| Taxes, OSHA requirements, | 税收职业安全与健康管理局的要求 |
| the I.N.S. poking their big, fat nose into every mother-loving hire. | 国新社用肥大的鼻子嗅着每一个雇员的动作 |
| It's damned oppressive. | 这是赤裸裸的压迫 |
| It's tragic. | 很不幸 |
| It's un-American. | 这是非美国式的 |
| Jim, I think you are just the lawyer I need, | 吉米我认为你就是我所需要的律师 |
| 'cause I got me a case -- major -- I say, a major case. | 因为我的案子很大是个大案子 |
| Are you ready to clear your calendar? | 你准备好腾出时间了吗 |
| Ricky, I'm all ears. | 里基我洗耳恭听 |
| I want to secede from the United States. | 我要脱离美利坚合众国 |
| Now, I got 1,100 acres of property here, | 如今我在这里有4.4平方公里的房产 |
| self-sustaining with solar power and wells, | 用太阳能和井水可以自给自足 |
| a sovereign state immune to the business-killing regulations | 不受垄断条令约束的主权国 |
| of the country in which it geographically lies. | 虽在美国地理范围内却不受管制 |
| We are going to be America's Vatican City. | 我们要成为美国的梵蒂冈城 |
| Ricky... | 里基 |
| I'm your man. | 我跟你干 |
| Yeah, let's do this. | 好啊我们开始吧 |
| Let's show 'em all. | 让我们做给他们看 |
| Yes! We are doing this! | 是的我们就要这样做 |
| Now, it's not gonna be easy, sir. | 可是这条路不会一帆风顺的 |
| I mean, the government is gonna fight us tooth and nail. | 政府会跟我们展开恶战 |
| We could end up in the Supreme Court -- | 最后我们可能会上最高法院 |
| I'm talking thousands of man-hours -- | 这可能要花费数千工时 |
| I mean, years of effort. | 经过数年的努力 |
| Are you ready for that? | 你准备好了吗 |
| Me? | 我吗 |
| I say bring 'em on. | 让他们放马过来吧 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Let's talk turkey. | 我们开诚布公地说吧 |
| What's your rate? | 你的收费标准是多少 |
| $450 an hour. | 每小时四百五十元 |
| The hell with hourly. | 不按小时算 |
| I want you on retainer. | 直接付定金 |
| How about $1 million even -- | 一百万怎么样 |
|
|
预付五十万搞定后再付另一半 |
| A million? | 一百万 |
| That seems...fair. | 听起来很公平 |
| Would you like that in cash? | 你愿意收现金吗 |
| Tax-free and backed by the full faith and credit | 免税而且有桑迪亚共和国的 |
| of the sovereign Sandia Republic. | 十足信用作为担保 |
| It's, uh... | 这是... |
| Son...you are getting in on the ground floor. | 小子你占尽了先机啊 |
| Mr. McGill, hi. | 麦吉尔先生你好 |
| Thanks so much for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
| Roland Jaycocks. Roland. | 我是罗兰·杰科克斯叫我罗兰 |
| Hey, Roland. Great to meet you. | 罗兰认识你很高兴 |
| You can call me "Jimmy." | 你可以叫我吉米 |
| Jimmy, absolutely. | 吉米当然了 |
| Hello. Please, come on in. | 你好请进 |
| Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| God, what was it like climbing that billboard? | 天呐爬那个广告板是什么感觉 |
| Must have been pretty scary, huh? | 一定很吓人吧 |
| Guy needed help -- that's all. | 那个人需要帮助仅此而已 |
| You know, if I could do it, anybody could. | 其实我做的事别人也都能做 |
| Well, my hat is off to you. | 我很佩服你 |
| So, here we are. | 就是这里了 |
| And patent law is something you -- | 专利法是不是你... |
| Oh, yeah. In fact, I-I do so many patent cases, | 是的实际上我接过很多专利案件 |
| I should probably just go ahead and specialize already. | 我以后专接专利案件得了 |
| So, what do we got? | 这是什么 |
| - I feel silly asking this. - Yeah. | -我有个不情之请-请说 |
| But before I show you my invention, | 在我向你展示我的发明之前 |
| would you mind signing a non-disclosure agreement? | 你介不介意签署一份保密协议 |
| You got it. No problem. | 当然可以没问题 |
| It's my idea of a lifetime. | 这是我毕生的心血 |
| If Fisher-Price or Playskool ever got their hands on this... | 万一费雪或者孩之宝得知了这个想法... |
| No worries. | 无需担心 |
| You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
| I may have seen one of these before. | 我以前好像看过这样的东西 |
| Not like this. | 和这个不一样 |
| This one has this little unit I've added. | 我在这上面加了个小装置 |
| This is my invention. | 这才是我的发明 |
| - Do you have children? - No. | -你有孩子吗-没有 |
| My wife and I have two boys -- 4 and 6. | 我和我妻子有两个男孩一个四岁一个六岁 |
| And let me tell you -- toilet-training them? | 说真的教他们学会上厕所 |
| Nightmare, both times. | 真是场噩梦两个都是 |
| They just didn't want to use the commode. | 他们不习惯用坐便器 |
| So I wired a motion sensor to a voice chip, | 所以我在传感器上连了一个语音芯片 |
| and, well, no sense getting all technical, | 没必要说得那么专业 |
| but it's all about positive reinforcement. | 关键就是正强化 |
| Meet Tony the toilet buddy. | 这就是"如厕好伙伴托尼" |
| And when you sit down to do your business, | 当你坐下去准备上厕所 |
| this is how he works. | 它是这样工作的 |
| Oh, yeah, that's the way! | 对就是这样 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字