练字&书法一起练字书法

英文圆体字练习 2019.2.25

2019-02-25  本文已影响23人  许如清呐

笔尖:Hunt 22B

墨水:Walnut

信笔涂鸦,还请多多指教

摘自《Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep》

Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep

不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣

——Mary Elizabeth Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep

不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣

I am not there; I do not sleep.

我不在那里,我没有睡去。

I am a thousand winds that blow,

我是千万缕吹拂的风,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

我是钻石,闪烁在雪地里,

I am the sunlight on ripened grain,

我是成熟谷物上的阳光 ,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

我是那旖旎的秋雨 。

When you awaken in the morning's hush

当你在静谧的早晨中醒来

I am the swift uplifting rush

我是那腾空升起的雨燕

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

在安静的鸟群中盘旋飞行。

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

我是夜晚中照耀柔光的星星。

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

不要伫立在我的墓前哭泣,

I am not there; I did not die.

我不在那里;我没有逝去。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读