简友广场

相思,断肠红

2019-10-28  本文已影响0人  谢大帅

Viewing  with  a  smile  500  years  ago

500年前的回眸一笑

Let us know each  other

让我们相识

In    that  summer

在那个盛夏 

With  the wind,the dress of flowers fell down

风吹落了花的衣裳

And you said it flys with your heart

你却说那是你的心在飞扬

The wind has lifted your long hair

风掀起了你的长发

And you said it was your heart nourishing

你却说那是你的心在滋养

Flowers blossom and fall,unsettled in mind

花开花落,意马心猿

500 years

五百年

I said it was short,you said it was long

我说短,你说长

And for that I pray in front of Buddha

为此我鼓起勇气去求佛

Let us hold hands till the sea gone dry and the rocks melt with the sun.

求佛能让我们执手白头

Buddha finally let me understand one sight 500 years ago can only bring me the short encounter. 

佛终于让我领悟五百年前的回眸一笑只能换来今生的擦肩而过

One flower,a Budda.

一花一世界,一叶一菩提

So long

那么久

What the wind blows is no longer the dress of the flowers

风吹落的不再是花的衣裳

What the wind lifts is no longer your long hair

风掀起的不再是你的长发

The broken roses

破碎的蔷薇

Only leave one piece in palm

只在手心一片

Naughty tears are always hidden

顽皮的泪珠总是躲躲藏藏

And you smile and say your heart is going to wander

你却笑说你的心要去漂洋

Flowers blossom and fall,unsettled in mind

花开花落,意马心猿

I planted the flowers of reincarnation

我种下轮回的花种

Just waiting for your return

只等你归来

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读