国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-17 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Call the American embassy. | 打电话给美国大使馆 |
| Call the State Department. | 给国务院打电话 |
| You can't do this. | 你没权利对我们这样 |
| You know, we have rights. | 我们有我们的权利 |
| Call the American embassy. | 打电话给美国大使馆 |
| I don't understand...what'd he say? | 我不明白他刚才说了什么 |
| He said, "Don't be a fool. You're gonna die here." | 他说"别傻了你们会死在这" |
| - Dr. McCord. - Yeah. | -麦考德博士-什么事 |
| Hey, can I talk to you about my thesis? | 能跟你谈谈我的论文吗 |
| Uh, sure...during office hours. | 行啊办公时间来找我 |
| Yeah, your office hours don't really work for me. | 你的办公时间我没空 |
| Sorry to hear that. | 真抱歉啊 |
| Thing is, I don't really want to write about the Cold War. | 我不是很想写关于冷战的论文 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| You're aware that the class is called | 你也知道吧这科目的名称就是 |
| "Postwar Politics and the Cold War". | "战后政治与冷战" |
| Yeah, but I feel like it's been done. | 知道可我觉得这都是研究过的题材了 |
| That's why they call it history, Jake. | 所以才称之为历史嘛杰克 |
| Thing is, my theory is that | 我的理论是 |
| we are living through a new cold war. | 我们正在经历一场新的冷战 |
国务卿女士单词统计
国务卿女士高频单词统计
| All right, compare and contrast to the original | 好吧跟原先的冷战做出对比反衬 |
| and convince me. | 你得说服我 |
| Great. Also, I'll need an extension. | 太好了还有论文我需要延期 |
| My parents are coming to town and they're very needy. | 我父母要来看我他们超粘人的 |
| My husband bought tickets | 我老公买了票 |
| to the opera this weekend. | 让我这周末陪他去看歌剧 |
| I mean, normally, I love the opera, but I got to tell you, | 我一般挺喜欢看歌剧的可实话实说 |
| it's been a hell of a week, and the thought of sitting | 这周累死我了一想到要坐在 |
| in a dimly lit room with a bunch of people | 灯光昏暗的剧院里听一大群人 |
| singing at me in Italian... | 用意大利语对着我唱歌 |
| it's just gonna make me fall asleep. | 我肯定会被催眠的 |
| I'm so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
| I thought we were telling each other our problems. | 我以为我们在相互倾诉苦衷呢 |
| No extension. | 不能延期 |
| Enjoy your parents. | 祝你和父母玩得愉快 |
| What Aquinas was trying to say in Summa Theologica | 阿奎那在《神学大全》里想说的是 |
| is that existence and essence are separate things, right? | 存在和本质是完全不同的 |
| That's the whole notion behind Catholic transubstantiation. | 这就是天主教变形论的基本概念 |
| Now, Luther, though a Thomist by definition | 尽管严格地说卢瑟是托马斯主义者 |
| - departed from him in significant ways. - Honey? | -和托马斯却又有显着的不同-亲爱的 |
| Their eyes are glazing over. | 他们的眼睛都呆滞了 |
| They're just listening to you 'cause you're so cute. | 只是因为你帅他们才愿意听 |
| No way. | 哪有 |
| I hated religion before I took his class. | 上这堂课之前我一直很讨厌宗教 |
| Now I'm totally caught up. | 现在我却深深为此着迷 |
| He's brilliant. | 他真是才华横溢 |
| Wow. Well, do you mind if I just | 我得借你才华横溢的教授一会 |
| steal his brilliance for a minute? | 你不介意吧 |
| Yeah, sure. | 没事 |
| So, how am I supposed to develop a cult following? | 我要怎么样才能发展自己的信徒 |
| Oh, I think you'll figure it out. | 你会想出办法的 |
| Hey, listen. Did you remember you got to cook tonight? | 你还记得吧今晚你做饭 |
| 'Cause I'm going into DC. | 我要去特区 |
| - Right, spy reunion. - Yes. | -想起来了间谍聚会-没错 |
| And since I'm the only one who can talk about work, | 因为我是唯一可以谈论自己的工作的人 |
| I get to be the center of attention. | 我将是今晚的主角 |
| You're always the center of attention with me. | 在我的世界里你永远都是主角 |
| Really? Tell that to your cult following. | 是吗你敢这样跟你的信徒说吗 |
| You wouldn't recognize the CIA. | 现在的中情局你肯定一个人也不认识了 |
| George is the only one on a Middle East desk right now. | 中东办事处只剩乔治一个人了 |
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
| Libya. | 利比亚 |
| Lebanon. I'm staring at screens | 黎巴嫩我就盯着满屏幕的 |
| of abandoned factories and oil wells, | 废弃工厂和油井 |
| and listening to chatter about the World Cup. | 听着他们谈论世界杯 |
| I mean, they could at least have | 他们也至少跟我安排个 |
| pastured me somewhere interesting. | 更有意思的"退休地"吧 |
| He loves that desk job. | 他可"喜欢"他的文职工作了 |
| They didn't pasture you. | 他们哪有要你"退休" |
| They just didn't feel like | 他们只是不愿意 |
| risking your life in the field anymore. | 让你继续在外冒生命危险了 |
| You bought their story? | 你还相信他们的说法 |
| There was no evidence that my cover was blown. | 他们根本没法证明我的身份真的被暴露了 |
| He never looks back. | 他从不放过从前 |
| And you guys should talk. | 你们又怎么知道我的苦衷 |
| They have both got Africa. | 她们都拿到了非洲的任务 |
| - Do you know how volatile that place is gonna be? - Yes! | -你们知道那里会有多不稳定吗-当然 |
| That is like the disco of global hot spots. | 那可是全球关注热点啊 |
| - Oh, yeah. - Why don't you call | -真是呢-你怎么不给 |
| our, uh, former boss and | 我们以前的上司打给电话 |
| complain to him about your desk job? | 跟他抱怨一下你的文职工作 |
| - Oh, I did. - George! | -我打过了-乔治 |
| You called POTUS | 你居然为了文职工作的事 |
| about your desk job? | 打电话给总统 |
| I gave it a shot, okay? | 我不就是试试 |
| I mean, he ran the place for 12 years, | 他可是掌管了中情局十二年 |
| I figured he's still invested in personnel, so... | 我猜他肯定在人事部门还有人 |
| He never called back. | 结果他没回电话 |
| Imagine that. | 真是没想到啊 |
| How is the, uh, bucolic life going? | 乡村生活过得怎样 |
| It's great. | 过得很好 |
| We're teachers. | 我们是老师 |
| We're parents. | 我们是父母 |
| We're horse owners. | 我们还养了马 |
| Oh, my! | 不错哦 |
| And every morning we wake up, | 每天早上一起床 |
| that's all we got to be. | 我们也只需要做自己 |
| That's a shock. | 吓我一跳 |
| Well, this can't be good. | 这可不是个好征兆 |
| The, uh, Secretary of State's plane | 国务卿的飞机 |
| just went down over the Atlantic. | 在大西洋坠落了 |
| Hey! Thought we said no gadgets at the table. | 不是说了饭桌上不能玩电子用品吗 |
| We did. | 是说过 |
| And then the kids never came to the table. | 结果他们就不再坐在饭桌上吃饭了 |
| Besides, it's Saturday. | 今天毕竟是周六 |
| Oh, yay! | 太好了 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| No Rules Saturday? | 周六无规则 |
| Vincent Marsh, of course, began... | 文森特·马什于... |
| - Hey! - Dad, can you turn it off? | -喂-爸爸能把电视关了吗 |
| What? My screen is competing with your screens? | 怎么你们能玩手机我就不能看电视了 |
| Repeating what we know so far... | 我们现在所知的事情如下 |
| the Secretary of State Vincent Marsh's plane disappeared | 国务卿文森特·马什的飞机 |
| off the coast of Florida. | 在佛罗里达海岸附近消失了 |
| He was headed to Caracas, Venezuela. | 他本计划前往委内瑞拉的加拉加斯 |
| Mom, do you think it was terrorism? | 妈妈你觉得这是恐怖袭击吗 |
| No. | 不是 |
| I think people shouldn't fly in small planes. | 我觉得人们不该坐小飞机 |
| Still, why was he going to Venezuela? | 他为什么要飞去委内瑞拉 |
| - Is that a resort destination? - Exactly. | -是去那儿度假吗-没错 |
| When will you guys acknowledge | 你们什么时候才会看清 |
| the obvious conspiracy around us | 时刻在我们身边发生的 |
| - at all times? - Seriously? | -如此明显的阴谋-真的吗 |
| You had to wind up the anarchist? | 你非得激怒无政府主义者吗 |
| Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| I thought you were gonna do something relaxing today. | 还以为你今天要好好放松放松 |
| Well, this relaxes me. | 这让我挺放松的 |
| Oh, uh, your phone. | 你的手机 |
| It-it wouldn't stop ringing, so I answered it. | 响个不停我就接了 |
| Well, who is it? | 谁打来的 |
| Some lady says it's the president's office. | 某位女士说是总统[主席]办公室 |
| PTA? | 家庭教师协会的那位吗 |
| United States. | 是美国的那位 |
| Well, that's a prank. Hang it up. | 肯定是恶作剧挂了吧 |
| Just take it. She sounds serious. | 你就接吧她听上去不像是在开玩笑 |
| The death of Vincent Marsh | 文森特·马什的意外身亡 |
| is catastrophic on many levels. | 在各方面都是灾难性的 |
| It's a bad time to be without diplomatic representation. | 这时候可不能没有外交代表 |
| Because of the peace talks with Iran | 是因为跟伊朗的和平谈判 |
| and President Shiraz's upcoming visit to the U.S.? | 以及设拉子总统即将访美的缘故吗 |
| So you understand why I can't | 所以你能理解为什么 |
| waste any time on this decision. | 我不能耽误时间慢慢做决定了吧 |
| I want you to step in. | 我想要你接手 |
| Step into what? | 接手什么 |
| Secretary of State. | 国务卿 |
| You're joking. | 你开玩笑呢 |
| Um, I don't mean | 我不是说 |
| you're joking, but you can't be serious. | 你在开玩笑可你肯定不是认真的 |
| Obviously you're serious, I just... | 显然你是认真的我... |
| Why? | 为什么 |
| I recruited you for the CIA. | 是我把你招进了中情局 |
| I trained you as an analyst. | 我把你训练成分析师 |
| I know how you think, how you work. | 我知道你的思维方式你的工作方式 |
| I trust you. | 我信任你 |
| Give us a minute, will you? | 让我们单独聊几句好吗 |
| I wanted to nominate you | 其实我选举成功后 |
| right after I was elected. | 就立马提名你的 |
| I was talked out of my choice by... | 可善意的顾问们 |
| well-meaning advisers. | 让我别无选择 |
| Vincent Marsh was always running for office. | 文森特·马什一直都想成为总统 |
| You have no such ambition. | 你没有那种野心 |
| You quit a profession you love for ethical reasons. | 就为了道德底线你辞掉了你喜欢的职业 |
| That makes you the least political person I know. | 你是我认识的最不政治的人了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字