日更达人联盟活在当下 享受生活在路上

即使素未谋面也可以爱你

2019-06-01  本文已影响2人  快乐有你_1ec8

不必曾经相识,你也可以让其他人感受到人间温情。

You don't need to know them to show them some love...

我在停车场看到一群孩子,一共有15个,他们的衣着并不体面,行为举止像一群不良少年。

Seen a group of 15 youngin from my Hidden Gems Thrift Store in the parking lot acting like some young teens do.

我第一次接近他们,是为了告诉他们,在停车场里不应该大声喧哗,更不能扔石子。

I 1st approached them about the noise level and the rock throwing in the parking lot.

他们注意听了我的话,可是我能看出,他们没有完全明白我的意思。

They listened but I could see they didn't fully grasp what I had to say.

20 分钟后,轮到这里的业主来跟他们谈话了。

20mins later my landlord is now talking to them.

他试着向孩子们解释,他们的行为错在哪里。

He trying to explain the errors of their current behavior.

我很快加入了他们的谈话,我和业主同时指出,每个人心里都蕴藏着巨大的潜能。

I soon joined him in the discussion as we both pointed out the greatness each individual possessed.

同时我们再三强调,这里是商业孵化器基地,不是游乐场。

Still hammering the message this is a business incubator not a playground.

随后我对孩子们说,给我20分钟,我去买麦当劳来给大家吃。

I then told everyone give me 20mins I will get you all McDonald's!

现在他们终于听懂了我们的话了。

Now we really talking they're language.

一个十来岁的孩子问,“你是说,我们可以想点什么就点什么吗?”

One teen asked..." You mean we can order anything we want ?"

我回答道,“为什么不呢”。

I replied " why not "

他有些疑惑的瞪大眼睛看着我说了声谢谢。

With a puzzled stare he said thank you.

我回道,“不用谢,给你点赞!”

I replied "You are welcome I got your back !"

我们总在寻觅一个温情的地球村,一个桃花源,如果想要找到它。

If we are to be this village that we seek.

这样挑战我们耐心和情绪的时刻不再是挑战,它们会成为桃花源的一部分。

These challenging moments don't become a challenge they become a part of the build.

一句谢谢足以回报我的慷慨。

The thank you is enough for me generosity.

请继续让孩子们知道,你关心着他们。

Continue to show these youngin you care.

即使不认识你,我也能让你明白,我爱你。

I don't have to know you to show you. I love you

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读