快乐学英文Learn English Happily

偏偏喜欢你(英文版)

2019-03-30  本文已影响17人  譚冰冰

《just like you》

Old days passed away,sorrow now still stays

愁绪挥不去苦闷散不去

Why is my heart like a bird stray?

为何我心一片空虚

Gone were those good days,nothing I betray

感情已失去一切都失去

Love and hate fill my memories

满腔恨愁不可消除

Why do you all the time try to run away?

为何你的嘴里总是那一句

How can I give up all the way?

为何我的心不会死

Love has become so frail,nothing left to say

明白到爱失去一切都不对

But I will miss you by night and day

我又为何偏偏喜欢你

Our love is a fate,now it’s time to break

爱已是负累相爱似受罪

All I can see love and hate

心底如今满苦泪

Yesterday’s away,but I still can feel

旧日情如醉此际怕再追

How I wish that you could stay

偏偏痴心想见你

Why do I still linger on the past days?

为何我心分秒想着过去

How can you forget without a trace?

为何你一点都不记起

Love has become so frail,nothing left to say

情义已失去恩爱都失去

But I will miss you by night and day

我却为何偏偏喜欢你

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读