给人力量的文字英语点滴日常英语口语学习

如何找到你的超能力

2020-04-22  本文已影响0人  橙弗弗

I got a little boy I know 我认识一个小男孩

and he's gonna play Baseball for the first time 他父亲替他报名参加棒球队

His dad signs him up for Baseball 这是他第一次打棒球

So this little boy is in right field 这名小男孩站在右外野的位置上

and he's doing the Baseball thing 他像个专业棒球选手一样

you know , doing the chatter, and supporting his team 为队友们打气

"It's okay,  kevin! Go-batter-Go-Batter,K!"  没关系,kevin!尽管打出去!

"Here we go, K! Way to go!" 来吧,再加把劲!

He's cheering on everyone 他为所有人打气

"Look alive, PJ!"振作起来,PJ

His dad comes to the game 他父亲来到赛场

His dad comes in his business suit 穿着西装走了进来

he's looking at his son playing the game 看着他儿子尽情地投入比赛

He looks at his boy and says: " Hey, how's the game going, son?" 嘿,儿子,比赛进行得如何?

The kid goes :"Dad, this is awesome! I'm having the greatest time I ever had, dad."  小男孩说“爸,简直太棒了! 从来没试过这么好玩!

"Thank you for signing me up! This is like the best day of my life!"谢谢你替我报名参加,这是我人生中最棒的一天

And his father's like , he's stunned 他父亲听他这么说 有点惊讶

He didn't think his little boy was gonna like baseball. 没想到自己的孩子会这么喜欢棒球

He says:"Wow, that's cool! What's the score?" 父亲说:哇,太酷了! 比分多少了?

The little boy looks at him and goes:"Dad, you're not gonna believe it, it's 27 to nothing! Can you believe it ? "  小男孩看着他然后说:爸,你肯定猜不着, 是27比0耶!太不可思议了

His father's like:"Wow, that's cool,  you guys are winning 27 to nothing."   他父亲说:哇,太酷了,你们领先27

The little boy looks at him and goes: Hell no! We're losing 27 to nothing."  小男孩看着他然后说:才不是咧!我们是输的那一方

And so the father does a very……  接着他父亲做了一件 

you know, I'm saying this because I'm a grown up,  我会那么说,因为我是个成年人

He does have a grown-up thing 他做了一件成年人会做的事情

He says:"Well, What are you so happy about?" 他说:那你在高兴什么?

The little boy looks at him and goes: "Dad, we haven't even been up yet"   小男孩看着他然后说:爸,我们还没开始还击呢

So that kid lived life like this  所以这孩子像这样活着

When you are an optimist. 当你是个乐观者

when you are positive,当你正面思考

when you live you life open 当你像这样活着

and you live your arms wide open like this, 张开着双手

you see the world in terms of opportunities. 你觉得这个世界是充满机会的

The real superpowers, they're in the hearts and souls of children 真正的超能力 ,在孩子的心灵里

If you think about it, you got a favorite superhero, anyone? 如果你想一想,你们最爱的超级英雄是谁?

"Batman, Batman is cool!" 蝙蝠侠,蝙蝠侠很酷

Well, Batman , you know what I mean, he may not have super , but he's gotta hell of a car. 不过,蝙蝠侠呢,你懂我的意思, 他没有超能力,但他的车子超酷

And the superhero uses those powers to destructive force and to lead and return the world back to the way it could be. 超级英雄运营它们的超能力 来消灭势力,让世界恢复原貌

Well, we tried a lot of those superpowers, they don't work  我们试过多次使用超能力,却从来没有过好下场

Just destroying stuff, fighting for being bigger, for being faster, for being stronger  似乎在摧毁者一切,为了变得更大、更快、变得更强而斗争

Don't change the world all the time. 从来没改变过什么

Sometimes it just makes things worse. 有时候,甚至还会把事情弄的更糟糕

So we started thinking about, where the real superpowers at ? 真正的超能力究竟在哪里?

The real superpowers, they're in the hearts and souls of the children .真正的超能力在孩子的心灵里

They don't look at the world and just say:" This is the way it is."  他们从来不这么想:我什么也改变不了

And the experts sometimes do 反而那些专家会这么认为

The expert's mind, there is one possibility, there are limited possibilities 专家的逻辑是事情只有一个可能性或者存在有限的可能性

But in the child'r mind, the possibilities are infinite  但对孩子来说 可能性是无限的

There are lots of things that we haven't even dreamed of yet that are possible 世界上有许多东西 是我们从来未想象过,但是都存在着可能性

So this little boy lives his life wide open like this 这名小男孩敞开胸怀地活着

What he could've said to his dad or he probably wanted to say to his dad was, "What am I so happy about, dad?" 他真正想对父亲表达的是: 爸,你问我在高兴什么?

"I got two legs, dad, I can stand in the outfield, I'm playing baseball, dad. The sun is shining, dad. I got a dad who comes to my baseball game . I've got friends on my team,  I've got a baseball club. we have chocolate milk for lunch, there is a whole bunch of stuff for me to be happy about. And just because the score is 27 to noting,I'm not gonna let that define me." 你看我又两条腿呢,我恶意站在外场上 ,你看,我在打着棒球呢,你看,太阳很闪耀呢, 我爸来看我的棒球赛。我有一群队友,我又一个棒球会,午餐还有巧克力牛奶呢, 值得高兴的事情实在是太多了。 就因为比分是27比0 ,但我不会让这件事情定义我是谁

See, your superpower, all of your is a disposition. it's not about doing something that makes you special.   你看,你的超能力就是你的性格,重点不在于做一些让你感到特别的事,

Just be special.You're already unique,你只需要去展示自己 , 你已经很独特了

it's not about what you do, it's about how and why  and the spirit in what you do it . 重要的不是你做了什么 ,而是你如何去实践你的使命,你的精神

You can change the world doing anything . 无论做任何事情,你都可以改变世界

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读