比格尔英语英文互动

史上最全日常英语口语,有空背背,背完英语棒棒哒!

2019-07-23  本文已影响0人  比格尔英语

   你到底想说什么?

   What are you trying to say?

   别胡闹了。

   Dont be silly.

   你近视多少度?

   How strong are your glasses?

   没有别的原因。

   Just because.

   这不是我所盼望的。

   It isnt the way I hoped it would be.

   你永远猜不到。

   You will never guess.

   众人对此束手无措。

   No one could do anything about it.

   深感事情不妙。

   I saw something deeply disturbing.

   要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

   Money is a good servant but a bad master.

   我正忙着。

   I am not available.

   别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

   Never say die, its a piece of cake.

   别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

   Dont worry, youll get use to it soon.

   我明白你的感受。

   I know how you feel.

   胜败乃兵家常事。

   You win some, you lose some.

   不要逃避现实。

   Dont bury your head in the sand.

   我没想到你干得这么好。

   I didnt expect you did such a good job.

   你做得挺顺利。

   You are coming alone well.

   她的身材真棒。

   She is well-build.

   脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

  你看起来很清纯。

  You look neat and fresh.

   你的气质很好。

   You have a beautiful personality.

   我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

   I wish I had all the time Id ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again.

   我喜欢你以前的样子。

   I like you the way you were.

   你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。

   You two go ahead to the movie without me, I dont want to be a third wheel.

   你过奖啦。

   You flatter me immensely.

   你不应该随意评论别人。

   You should be slow to judge others.

   如有任何错误,请你原谅。

   I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.

   你认识她多久了?

   How long have you known her?

   一见钟情

   It was love at first sight.

   我要复习功课啦。

   Id better hit the books.

   直言不讳

   a piece of ones mind

   他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”

   He gave me a piece of mind, "dont shift responsibility onto others."

   水火不容的生活

   a cat and dog life

   这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。

   The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.

   我太粗心了。

   It was most careless of me.

   真是始料不及。

   It was quite by accident.

   你有心上人吗?

   Do you have anyone in mind?

   潦倒的生活

    a dogs life

   这个人生活潦倒。

   The man lived a dogs life.

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读