2025-01-13 英语学习-产品索赔

2025-01-13  本文已影响0人  魔君BYL

I have to file a claim with you for the losses. 我不得不就损失向你提出索赔。

必备词

1. evidence 证据  /ˈevɪdəns/

2. replacemnet 替换

3. compel  /kəmˈpel/  v. 强迫,迫使;使发生,促使;<文>驱赶

4. substantial 大量的 /səbˈstænʃ(ə)l/

5. make a settlement 理赔

6. amicably 友善的  /ˈæmɪkəbli/

7. lodge a claim for the losses 因为遭受损失而提出索赔

8. effect a full settlement 圆满解决

9. file a claim with you 向你方提出索赔

10. reserve the right 保留权利

11. file a claim with sb. 向某人提出索赔

12. settlement of balance 结清余款


提出索赔请求

1. We have lodged a claim for inferior quality. 我们已经因货物质量低劣而提出索赔要求。

2. There is substantial evidence for lodging a claim. 我们有足够的证据提出索赔。

3. I‘ll go to your company in person to talk about your claim. 我会亲自到贵方公司谈论此次赔偿。

4. We are not in a position to entertain your claim. 我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。  be in a position to能够,有做……的机会


索赔理由

1. The goods are much inferior in quality to that of your samples. 货物的质量远远低于样品的质量。

2. With reference to the damage of our goods, we claim a compensation of US$ 70,000. 鉴于我方产品受到的损毁,我方要求贵方赔偿7万美元。

3. We shall lodge a claim for the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time. 由于对方未能按时交货,我方将向贵方提出因此而遭受损失的索赔。

4. We regret to inform you that we will file a claim with you because of your underweight goods. 我们很遗憾地告知贵方我们将向你们提出索赔,因为货物重量不足


解决赔偿

1. Have you got any evidence? 你们有证据吗?

2. We hope to settle the case amicably. 我们希望能友善地解决问题。  /ˈæmɪkəbli/ adv. 友善地

3. We hope our claim could be effected a full settlement. 希望我方地索赔能得到圆满地解决。

4. We are ready to pay 50% of the loss only. 我方只赔偿50%的损失。

赔偿小词

1. accept one's claim 接受索赔

2. dismiss a claim 驳回索赔

3. reject a claim 拒绝索赔

4. settle a claim 解决索赔

5. withdraw a claim 撤回索赔


常用句

1. Would you agree to replacement? 贵方是否同意换货?

--- We’ll arrange replacement immediately. 我们这就更换。

2. I‘m sorry to have caused you some inconvenience with this shipment. 很抱歉,这次运货给你方一些不便。

---Never mind, it's important to solve the problem. 没关系,重要的是解决问题

cause sb. some inconvenience 给某人造成不便。

3. After calculating, you should compensate us by 10% of the total amount of the contract. 通过计算,你们应赔偿合同总额的10%给我们。

compensate /'kɑmpɛnset/ vt. 补偿,赔偿;付报酬 vi. 补偿,赔偿;抵消

---But we really don't think it is reasonable. Could we discuss it for another time? 但是我们真的认为不合理,能再谈谈吗?

4. This being the case, we are compelled to reserve the right to lodge a claim against you. 情况既然如此,我们不得不保留贵方索赔的权利。

compel /kəm'pɛl/ vt. 强迫,迫使;强使发生

---I'm sorry to hear that. I think I should be back to ask my manager for settlement. 听到这个消息很难过,我想我应该去问问我的经理如何处理。

lodge a claim 提出索赔  /lɑdʒ/ n. 门房;侧屋;乡间小屋;旅馆;学院院长住宅;印第安锥形棚屋;海狸窝;集会处;管理员室;原木住宅 n. (Lodge) (美)洛奇(人名) v. 正式提出;存放;嵌入;租房;(风、雨)使(庄稼)倒伏

5. The weight of our ordered goods is not in conformity with the contract, We must therefore lodge a claim against you. 我方所订商品的重量与合同不符,因此我们必须向你方提出索赔。

in conformity with...  与......一致     /kənˈfɔːrmətin. 遵守,依照;随大流,循规蹈矩;符合,一致

6. Everything is clear now,and we hope you will make a prompt settlement. 事情已经十分清楚了,我们希望你们可以快速做出处理。

make a settlement 处理

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读