朦|英文购物杀价,告别“人傻钱多”被宰客,尽情买买买!
2017-11-16 本文已影响0人
花榭月朦胧
教你怎么在国外购物时杀价,告别冤大头,告别做“人傻钱多”的被宰游客!
买家询价
What's the price on these?
这些多少钱?
What are these going for?
这些怎么卖啊?
商家报价
I'm selling these for ten bucks a kilo.
这些卖10美元一公斤。
买家砍价
How about eight bucks and we call it even?
8美元怎么样,就还算公平了?
I'll give you half that, those look stale.
那个我给你半价,看起来都不新鲜了。
That food looks a little ripe, I'll give you half.
那食物看起来有点熟过头了,我给你一半的价钱吧。
That price is good but the food isn't. I'll give you half.
价钱不错,但是这食物却不好,我给你一半的价钱吧。
卖家还价
Are you kidding? No!
你开玩笑吗?不行!
No deal, these are worth full price.
不行,那些要全价的!
买家再次砍价
Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价格再低一点我才会考虑。
卖家放大招
That's the final price, take it or leave it.
这是最低的价格了,买不买随你。
一般卖家都说这话了,就是真的不能再低了,就可以买走了~
在购物的时候
你是怎样砍价的呢?