翻译·译文

《Do Not Stand At My Grave And We

2016-05-16  本文已影响206人  花山小舍

Do not stand at my grave and weep

不要站在我的坟墓前哭泣

I am not there. I do not sleep.

我不在那里,我没有睡去

I am a thousand winds that blow.

我是为狂风,呼啸不曾停息

I am the diamond glints on snow.

亦为钻石之光,闪耀在雪地

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

我是阳光,铺洒在成熟的谷粒

I am the gentle autumn rain.

我是秋日里那温润的细雨

When you awaken in the morning's hush

当你被清晨的呼吸唤醒

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

我就是那倏忽高翔的鸟儿,回旋于天地

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

亦会是轻柔曼妙的星,夜空中满是我的足迹

Do not stand at my grave and cry;

不要站在我的坟墓面前哭泣

I am not there. I did not die.

我不在那里,我没有逝去

 - Poem by Mary Elizabeth

翻译:花山小舍

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读