了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-10 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Nah. Now, seriously, | 现在 不是吧 |
| there's no fucking way that Penny Pann | 潘妮 潘绝不可能 |
| can compete with these tits! | 赢过这波涛汹涌 |
| - Do you love it? - Do I love what? | - 你爱它吗 - 我爱什么 |
| Comedy. | 喜剧 |
| Stand-up. Do you love it? | 单口喜剧 你爱它吗 |
| Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
| Well, I've been doing it a while. | 我已经做这个有一阵了 |
| Okay, let's put it like this. | 这么跟你说吧 |
| If there was anything else in the entire world | 只要这世界上还有其他任何 |
| that I could possibly do to earn a living, I would. | 能让我养家糊口的事 我都会去做 |
| Anything. I'm talking dry cleaners to the Klan, | 任何事 哪怕是去三K党做干洗工 |
| crippled-kid portrait painter, slaughterhouse attendant. | 残疾儿童肖像画师 屠宰场打下手 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| If someone said to me, "Leonard, you can either eat a guy's head" | 如果有人对我说“莱纳德 要么你去吃个人头 |
| or do two weeks at the Copa," | 要么去科帕讲两周单口” |
| I'd say, "Pass the fucking salt." | 我会回答 “他妈的给我盐” |
| It's a terrible, terrible job. | 这是份糟糕至极的工作 |
| It should not exist. | 就不应该存在 |
| Like cancer and God. | 就像癌症和上帝 |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人单词统计
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人高频单词统计
| Sorry. | 对不起 |
| I went to the Varick station instead. | 我去了瓦里克警局 |
| - Why the hell would you do that? - 'Cause you like Varick better. | - 你为什么会走错 - 因为你更喜欢瓦里克 |
| Jesus, Honey, you don't get to pick. | 老天 宝贝 被抓了是没得选的 |
| But do you love it? | 但你爱单口吗 |
| Yeah. He loves it. | 他喜欢 |
| Excuse me. Do I need a receipt for the bail money, or... | 打扰下 可以给我开保释金的收据 或 |
| And next up in a night full of triumphs, | 下一位赢得满堂喝彩的女士 |
| Honey forgot to tell the cabdriver to turn the meter off. | 我妻子忘记让出租车司机停里程表 |
| He's up to 20 bucks and refuses to get paid in weed, | 他要价20美元还不接受大麻付款 |
| so I was wondering if maybe you... Of course. Here. | - 所以我想你能不能 - 当然 给你 |
| - Put it on my tab? - Sure. | - 记我账上 - 好的 |
| And, hey, if you need any help finding a lawyer, | 对了 如果你需要找律师 |
| I've got a drawer full of cards. | 我有一抽屉名片 |
| Just don't tell anyone you know where I am. -Lawyer? | - 只是别告诉别人我在哪儿 - 律师 |
| - Receipt. - What? | - 收据 - 什么 |
| Wha... What did you mean "lawyer"? | 你说律师是什么意思 |
| Wait, wh-what about a lawyer? | 为什么要提律师 |
| - Hold on. - You said | - 等等 - 你说 |
| if I need help finding a lawyer. | 如果我要找律师 |
| Why do I need help finding a lawyer? | 为什么我需要律师 |
| You got arrested, arrested means court, court means lawyer. | 你被捕了 就得上庭 上庭就需要律师 |
| But why do I need a lawyer? I got bailed out. -So? | - 但我为什么要找律师 我被保释了 - 所以呢 |
| - On the night I was arrested. - So? | - 就在被捕当晚 - 所以 |
| - I didn't sleep there. - Where is this going? | - 我都没在警局过夜 - 你想说什么 |
| I got bailed out on the night I got arrested. | 我被捕当晚就被保释了 |
| It's almost like it didn't even happen. | 就像什么都没发生过一样 |
| - But it did happen. - But very quickly. | - 但确实发生了 - 很快啊 |
| My advice: be your own lawyer. | 我的建议是 给自己辩护吧 |
| - It's ticking. - I should... | - 还在走表 - 我该 |
| - Wait. - Yes? | - 等等 - 怎么 |
| What? | 怎么了 |
| I... | 我 |
| You...? | 你 |
| I-I don't know what to do. | 我 我不知道该做什么 |
| Well, it's morning. | 那么 现在是早上 |
| Go have breakfast. | 吃个早餐吧 |
| Lenny, for Christ's sake, I'm dying here. | 莱尼 等死我了 |
| Yes, sitting in the cab must be harrowing. | 知道了 干坐在出租车里确实不好受 |
| Stop throwing it out the window and put it in the trash. | 别再从窗外扔下来了 扔进垃圾桶啊 |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
| See, even the dog is upset about it. | 看吧 狗都受不了你 |
| - No. - You tackled her. | - 没有 - 你撞倒她了 |
| A nudge. A gentle nudge. | 推 就轻轻推了下 |
| You took her down like she had the ball at the ten-yard line. | 你就是撞倒她了 就像她跑到十码线了一样 |
| I simply felt it went to the wrong person. | 我只是觉得不该给那人 |
| She'd waste it. And this is a very nice bouquet. | 她完全不值 而且这花这么漂亮 |
| - Her ears are still ringing. - It has gardenias in it. | - 她的耳朵还在震呢 - 里面还有栀子花呢 |
| Brutal. My wife is brutal. | 残忍 我的妻子真残忍啊 |
| It was perfect, wasn't it? | 很完美是不是 |
| Yeah. Perfect. | 是啊 完美 |
| Perfect wedding, | 完美的婚礼 |
| perfect breakfast, perfect life. | 完美的早餐 完美的人生 |
| So... | 所以 |
| - Last chance. - For what? | - 最后的机会 - 干嘛 |
| We could still get that apartment around the corner. | 我们还可以买下街角那个公寓 |
| - Joel... - We could eat here every day. | - 乔尔 - 我们可以每天来这吃早餐 |
| - I know. - We could be downtown people. | - 我知道 - 我们可以成为城里人 |
| Close to the clubs, the park. | 周围就是各种俱乐部 公园 |
| - You love the park. - Riverside's a park, too. | - 你喜欢公园的 - 也爱滨江公园 |
| I thought you wanted to be a cool chick. | 我还以为你想做个时尚少妇 |
| I can be a cool chick with a doorman | 即使我和一个门卫 |
| and a Kelvinator Foodarama refrigerator, can't I? | 守着台老旧冰箱我也能做个时尚少妇 不是吗 |
| Yes, you can. | 当然 你可以的 |
| I really love that apartment. | 我真的很喜欢那套公寓 |
| I grew up in that building. | 我从小在那长大 |
| My parents are so close. | 离我父母还那么近 |
| - Very close. - When we have kids, | - 确实近 - 当我们有了孩子 |
| we can just go upstairs, drop them off, | 我们可以上楼把孩子扔给他们 |
| go downtown, and be cool cats by night. | 去市中心通宵做对夜猫子 |
| We can have it all. | 我们可以拥有这一切 |
| I'm not gonna say no to you. | 我都没办法拒绝你 |
| Not after I saw what you're capable of. | 尤其是在我看到你能力之后 |
| - You love me, Joel? - Rochester probably loved | - 你爱我吗 乔尔 - 罗切斯特大概爱过 |
| that first wife of his, and then she went nuts | 他的第一任妻子 她后来疯了 |
| and burned the house down. | 然后把房子烧了 |
| Do you? | 你爱吗 |
| I do. | 我爱 |
| Meet me in the bathroom. | 到卫生间来找我 |
| - What? - Two-minute head start. | - 什么 - 两分钟后 |
| A-Are you kidding me? You're in a wedding dress. | 你开玩笑吗 你还穿着结婚礼服啊 |
| Excuse me. Where's the ladies'? | 请问 女士洗手间在哪儿 |
| Thanks. Clock starts now. | 谢谢 计时开始 |
| Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
| I thought I married a nice girl. | 我还以为我娶了个乖女孩 |
| You did not. | 你才没有 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| ♪Dance, dance♪ | ♪ 起舞吧起舞吧 ♪ |
| ♪Only with me...♪ | ♪ 只与我一人 ♪ |
| You alone? | 一个人吗 |
| Yes. | 是的 |
| ♪Love, love♪ | ♪ 爱情 爱情 ♪ |
| ♪Love only me♪ | ♪只爱我一人♪ |
| ♪Till all our sweet♪ | ♪ 直到我们甜蜜的 ♪ |
| ♪Music♪ | ♪ 乐曲♪ |
| ♪Is gone.♪ | ♪ 慢慢消散 ♪ |
| Joel left you. | 乔尔抛弃你了 |
| I know. I was there. How do you know? | 我知道 当时我在 你怎么知道的 |
| He's at my house right now. | 他现在就在我家 |
| What? | 什么 |
| - Imo... - Shh. | - 伊莫 - 嘘 |
| - My arm. - Shh. Shh. | - 我的胳膊 - 嘘嘘 |
| Joel showed up at our house with this tiny girl suitcase, | 乔尔拎着个小巧的女士手提箱出现在我家 |
| and he and Archie went into Archie's office | 之后和阿奇去了书房 |
| and shut the door, and all I could hear was | 关上了门 我只听到了 |
| "bowling" and "pandas"... did you fight about bowling? | “保龄球”和“熊猫” 你们因为保龄球吵架了吗 |
| - No. - Was there a panda? | - 没啊 - 那熊猫呢 |
| - No. -Well, maybe it wasn't pandas, but it had a "P." | - 没有 - 那就不是熊猫了 但我记得有P |
| Joel left me for his secretary. | 乔尔是为了他的秘书离开我的 |
| What? | 什么 |
| - Penny Pann. - Pann like panda. | - 潘妮 潘 - 潘妮和熊猫的发音相似 |
| - Pann like panda. - My God. | - 听着是像熊猫 - 天啊 |
| Ladies, take your place. | 女士们 各就各位 |
| - His secretary? - His idiot secretary. | - 他的秘书吗 - 他的智障秘书 |
| Wouldn't be better if she was smart. Actually it would. | - 就算不是智障也好不到哪里 - 还是会好一点 |
| Everyone, arms to the sky. | 各位 手臂举过头 |
| Rag doll down. | 滚到底 |
| Shake it out. | 抖起来 |
| His secretary. How unoriginal. | 秘书 也太没创意了 |
| Unoriginality is kind of his thing lately. | 他最近做的事都没什么创意 |
| Rag doll up. | 摆上来 |
| Grab your Lythe-lines. | 捡起你们的弹力绳 |
| It's always those girls. | 总是那些女孩子 |
| - What girls? - Those shorthand girls. | - 哪些女孩 - 那些文秘 |
| Girls who go to secretarial school and learn shorthand, | 那些上秘书专科学校学速记的女孩子 |
| and that gives them entre to our husbands. | 然后通过这个去接近我们的丈夫 |
| And once they have entre to our husbands, | 一旦她们接近了我们的丈夫 |
| our husbands entre right into them. | 他们的魂就被勾走了 |
| Shorthand girls. | 文秘女孩 |
| I could have been a shorthand girl. | 我本来也有可能成为文秘的 |
| I could have gone out into the workforce with my shorthand, | 我也可能去做些秘书之类的工作 |
| but I didn't... I got married. | 但我没有 我结婚了 |
| I did it the right way. | 我选对了路 |
| - Longhand. - That's right. | - 有远见 - 那当然 |
| The worst part is, I didn't suspect a thing. | 最糟的是 我一点都没察觉到 |
| I just thought we were a great couple. | 我还以为我们是模范夫妻 |
| I did, too. | 我也这么认为 |
| I told Archie constantly, "Midge and Joel, | 我一直跟阿奇说 “米琪和乔尔 |
| they are a great couple." | 他们是模范夫妻” |
| Grab your bottles. | 捡起你的瓶子 |
| Hey, stop working so hard. | 喂 别那么用力 |
| Why? -You're starting to look like them. | - 为什么 - 你会变得和她们一样了 |
| - The divorcees? - Do not forget, | - 那些离过婚的 - 别忘了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字