英语点滴学英语

L5-U2-P1 Interacting with others

2019-06-10  本文已影响0人  Darren321

To disguise, to change something's appearance, so that it can't be recognized.伪装,改变一些事情的外观,以便让它不能被认出

He wasn't good at disguising himself, so we knew who he was right away.他不擅长伪装他自己,所以我立刻认出他了

She wore a disguise, so I wasn't sure who she was.他伪装了自己,所以我不确定他是谁

To clarify, to explain, or make something clear.阐明,解释或让某事清楚

We weren't sure what he meant until he clarified his ideas.在他阐明他的想法之前,我不确定他的意思

Everyone was confused until she clarified what she meant.在她阐明他的想法前每个人都很困惑

To confuse, to make things difficult to understand, the opposite of to clarify.困惑,使事情很难理解,与阐明相反

Everyone was confused because her presentation was so disorganized.每个人都很困惑,因为她的描述这样没有组织

He confuses people, because he keeps changing his ideas.他使人们很困惑,因为他一直改变她的想法

The instructions were confusing, so nobody knew what to do.这说明很混乱,所以没人知道去做什么

To ignore, to try not to notice or deal with something, to act as something isn't there.忽略,试图不去注意或处理事情,假装某事不存在

We tried to ignore her, but she finally stood up and told everyone to shut up.我试图去忽略她,但她最终站起来叫大家闭嘴

People don't respect or like her, so they ignore her in the office.人们不尊敬或不喜欢她,因此他们在办公室里不理睬她


He is an ignorant old fool, so we should just ignore him.他是一个无知的老笨蛋,所以我们应该忽略他


To confirm, to indicate that something is correct or completed as expected.确认,表明事情如预期的那样正确的或完成的

We weren't sure if he was going to accept our offer until he called and confirmed it.在他打电话确认之前我们不确定他是否将接受我们的提议

We can't start the project without a written confirmation that we agree on the details.没有我们细节达成一致的书面确认,我们不能开始这个项目


We can't agree to your proposal unless you clarify a few points.我们不同意你的提议,除非你阐明一些观点

We can't ignore the fact that we are losing money.我们不能忽视我们正在赔钱事实

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读