【旅游英语】027 人文景观
必备词
- scenic spot [ˈsinɪk spɑt] 景点
- guidebook 旅游指南
- luxury[ˈlʌkʃəri] tour 豪华游
- sightseeing 游览
- architecture[ˈɑ:rkɪtektʃə(r)] 建筑
- castle [ˈkæsl] 城堡
- tour guide 导游
- one-day trip 一日游
- normal tour/travel 标准游
- cultural[ˈkʌltʃərəl] heritage[ˈhɛrɪtɪdʒ] 文化遗产
- church[tʃɜ:rtʃ] 教堂
- attraction[əˈtrækʃən] 景点 吸引 魅力
必备句
-
Can you recommend some scenic spots[ˈsinɪk spɑt] to me?
你能给我推荐一些景点吗? -
Is it one of the landmarks ['lændmɑ:ks] of Toronto[tə'rɒntəʊ]?
那是多伦多的地标之一吗? -
If you're in New York,don't miss the Empire State Building.
如果你去纽约,不要错过了帝国大厦。 -
Do you have any sightseeing brochures[broʊ'ʃəz] ?
你有观光手册吗? -
I'll be sure to go there.
我一定会去那里的。 -
Are there any scenic spots here?
这儿有什么风景区吗? -
This place is a tourist attraction.
这个地方是旅游胜地。 -
I really enjoy visiting historical sites.
我真的很喜欢参观历史景点。 -
What historical sites does the tour go?
这个团会参观什么古迹吗? -
There are many historic building in Boston.
波士顿有很多历史建筑。 -
I would like to visit St.Patrick's Cathedral[kəˈθidrəl].
我想参观圣帕特里克大教堂。 -
The architecture[ˈɑ:rkɪtektʃə(r)] is so intricate[ˈɪntrɪkɪt].
这座建筑十分复杂。 -
What was the original[əˈrɪdʒənəl] purpose of the Parthenon [ˈpɑrθəˌnɑn]?
帕台农神殿最早是用来干什么的? -
The Erechtejon is so magnificent[mæɡˈnɪfɪsənt].Look how it's shaped.
德克神庙好壮观,看它的形状。 -
There's much more to see here.
这里有好多可以参观的。 -
Look how big it is.
看这里多大。 -
I want to take photos with the Statue[ˈstætʃu] of Liberty [ˈlɪbərti].
我想和自由女神像照相。 -
I had a great time.
我玩得高兴极了。 -
It's really worth visiting.
的确值得一游。 -
The scene was magnificent[mæɡˈnɪfɪsənt].
场景太壮观了。 -
I really want to visit it again.
我真的想再去那儿游览1次。 -
Everything there was so striking and unforgettable.
那儿的一切都是那么令人心动、令人难忘。
实景对话
A:What historical sites does the tour go?
这个团会参观什么古迹?
B:You will be able to visit a ruined ['ru:ɪnd] castle[ˈkæsl] and several ancient[ˈenʃənt] monuments [ˈmɑ:njumənt].
你们可以参观到一处城堡废墟和几处古代遗迹。
There are many famous scenic spots in this city.
这座城市里有很多著名的景点。
A:Can you recommend some scenic spots to me?
你能给我推荐一些景点吗?
B:Sure.You can go to Yellowstone National Park.It's really amazing.
当然。你可以去黄石国家公园。那儿非常迷人。
A:The Louvre['lu:vər] Museum [mjuˈziəm] is a big attraction for all ages.
卢浮宫吸引着各个年龄层的人。
B:Have you ever been there?
你去过那里吗?
A:Yes.It's a great museum.
去过,那是个伟大的博物馆。
A:Where should I visit in Sydney['sɪdnɪ]?
在悉尼应该去哪儿游览?
B:I recommend Sydney Opera[ˈɑ:prə] House.
我推荐悉尼歌剧院。
I'm sure you will love it.
我相信你会喜欢那儿的。
A:Have you been there?
你去过那儿吗?
B:Yetpzz.I'm sure you will love it.
去过。我相信你会喜欢那儿的。
I bet you will love it.
我敢说你会喜欢那里的。
A:What do you think of the palace[ˈpælɪs]?
你觉得这座宫殿怎么样?
Do you like this palace[ˈpælɪs]?
你喜欢这座宫殿吗?
B:It's really worth visiting.
的确值得一游。