怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-18 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
怪诞小镇第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. | 先生恐怕你不用再检查了 |
My men have examined the evidence, | 我们的警员已经仔细检查过证据 |
and this is obviously an accident. | 很明显这是一起意外事故 |
What?! | 什么 |
Duck-tective will return after these messages. | 不要走开神探福尔摩鸭广告之后更精彩 |
That duck is a genius. | 那简直是只神鸭 |
Eh. It's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground. | 呃离地面那么近很容易发现蛛丝马迹啊 |
Are you saying you could outwit duck-tective? | 你是想说你比福尔摩鸭更会推理么 |
Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. | 梅宝我可是有非常敏锐的观察能力的哟 |
For example, just by smelling your breath | 比如我只通过你的呼气 |
I can tell that you have been eating... | 就能知道你吃了 |
An entire tube of toothpaste? | 一整管牙膏 |
- It was so sparkly. - Hey, dudes! | -谁让它那么闪的 -嘿伙计们 |
完整版请点击 | |
You'll never guess what I found! | 你们绝对猜不到我发现了什么 |
- Buried treasure! - Buried... | -埋藏的宝藏-埋藏的 |
Hey, I was gonna say that! | 嘿你抢我的话 |
So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door | 我打扫的时候找到了这个隐蔽在 |
hidden behind the wallpaper. | 墙纸后面的门 |
It's crazy-bonkers-creepy. | 给我吓坏了 |


Whoa! It's a secret wax museum. | 哇哦这是个神秘蜡像馆 |
They're so life-like. | 就跟真的一样 |
Except for that one. | 除了这个 |
Hello! | 哈喽 |
Ha ha! It's just me, your Grunkle Stan! | 哈哈是我啦斯坦叔公 |
Behold the Gravity Falls Wax museum. | 欢迎来到重力泉蜡像馆 |
It was one of our most popular attractions! | 这曾经可是我们最有名的景点之一 |
Before I forgot all about it. | 我都快把它给忘了 |
I got 'em all... Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, | 我都能记起来成吉思汗夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
some kind of, I don't know, Goblin Man. | 可能是我也不知道啦哥布林人 |
Ooh! Is anyone else getting the creeps here? | 唔有人觉得这有点让人发毛吗 |
And now for my personal favorite... | 这边是我最最喜欢的 |
wax Abraham Lincoln, right over... | 阿伯拉罕·林肯蜡像就在 |
oh, no! Come on! | 噢不是吧怎么会 |
Who left the blinds open?! | 谁忘了拉窗帘 |
Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm lookin' in your direction. | 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯蜡像我在看你哦 |
How do you fix a wax figure? | 蜡像要怎么修复呢 |
Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. | 振作一点斯坦叔公 |
- Where's that smile? - Meh. | -笑容哪里去啦-哼 |
Don't worry, Grunkle Stan, I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax. | 不用担心斯坦叔公我可以用这些蜡给你重新做一个 |
You really think you could make one of these puppies? | 你真觉得你会做这种蜡像吗 |
Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. | 斯坦叔公我可是工艺大师 |
Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm? | 不然你觉得我为什么随身带着涂胶枪呢 |
- Eeech! - I like your gumption, kid. | -呃啊-孩子我喜欢你的进取心 |
I don't know what that word means, but thank you. | 虽然不知道啥叫进取心不过谢谢啦 |
Dipper. | 迪普 |
What do you think of my wax figure idea? | 来看看我的蜡像设计 |
She's part fairy princess, | 它是个半人精灵公主 |
and part horse fairy princess. | 半马精灵公主 |
Maybe you should carve something from real life. | 我觉得你还是做个现实中的人物比较好 |
Like a waffle with big arms! | 那就来个有粗壮臂膀的华夫饼如何 |
Yo-kay, or, ya know, something else, | 啊这个或者别的什么东西 |
like someone in your family. | 比如你的家庭成员啊 |
Kids! Have you seen my pants? | 孩子们看见我的裤子了吗 |
O muse, you work in mysterious ways. | 哦得来全不费工夫天助我也 |
Why is your sister talking to the ceiling? | 你妹妹干嘛对着天花板讲话 |
I think it needs more glitter. | 我觉得它应该更闪亮一点 |
Agreed. | 同意 |
I found my pants, but now I'm missing my... | 我找到我的裤子了但是现在我找不到 |
What do you think? | 觉得怎么样呀 |


I think the wax museum's back in business! | 我觉得蜡像馆可以重新开张啦 |
神秘蜡像博物馆 盛大重新开业 | |
I can't believe this many people showed up. | 真不敢相信这么多人来参观 |
I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
Your uncle probably bribed 'em or something. | 也许他们是你叔公给钱请来的托儿之类的吧 |
He bribed me. | 他贿赂我了 |
You all know me, folks, town doll and Mr. Mystery. | 乡亲们我这个市民偶像兼神秘先生想必你们都久仰啦 |
Please, ladies! Control yourselves! | 拜托啦女士们控制好你们的情绪 |
As you know, I always bring the people of this fair town | 众所周知鄙人经常给各位乡亲带来一些 |
novelties and befuddlements, | 不常见的新鲜玩意 |
the likes of which the world has never known. | 给大家带来了很多惊喜和尖叫 |
But enough about me. | 先不说我啦 |
Behold... | 请看 |
Me! | 又一个我 |
And now a word from our own Mabelangelo. | 现在有请梅宝郎基罗发言 |
It's Mabel. | 梅宝就好啦 |
Thank you for coming. | 感谢大家的光临 |
I made this sculpture with my own two hands! | 我用我灵巧的双手制作了这个蜡像 |
It's covered in my blood, sweat, tears, | 它饱含了我的汗水泪水血水 |
and other fluids. | 和其他的液体 |
Heh heh. Yeah. | 哈哈是啦 |
I will now take questions. You there. | 现在我开始回答问题你 |
Old man McGucket, local kook. | 我是老人麦戈科特本地疯子 |
Are the wax figures alive? And, follow-up question, | 蜡像有生命吗第二个问题 |
can I survive the wax man uprising? | 蜡像们起义了我能幸存吗 |
Um... Yes! Next question. | 呃是的可以下一个问题 |
Toby determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. | 决心男托比来自《重力泉八卦报》 |
Do you really think this constitutes a wonder of the world? | 请问你真的认为这东西可以堪称世界奇迹吗 |
Your microphone's a turkey baster, Toby. | 托比你用火鸡浇油管冒充话筒 |
- It certainly is. - Next question. | -确实-下一个问题 |
Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter. | 珊多拉·西梅内斯我是个真正的记者 |
Your fliers promised free pizza with admission to this event. | 你们的宣传单上说这里有免费的匹萨 |
Is this true? | 请问确有其事吗 |
- That's what I heard. - Come on! | -我也听说了-快点分披萨 |
I want my pizza. | 快给我匹萨 |
That was a typo. | 那是个打印错误 |
Good night, everyone! | 晚安各位 |
In your face! | 吃我一拳 |
We're not coming back here. | 我们再也不会来了 |
I think that went well. | 我觉得还挺顺利 |
Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash! | 天哪看看这么多钱 |
And I owe it all to one person... | 这全都要归功于一个人 |
This guy. | 他 |
Ooh! Yeah, you too, ya little gremlin. | 噢还有你这个小家伙儿 |
Now, you kids wash up. | 现在你们赶紧去洗漱吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
We got another long day of fleecing rubes tomorrow. | 明天我们还得继续敲诈那些乡巴佬呢 |
Go! Go! | 快快 |
Ahh, kids. | 啊孩子们 |
Well, duck-dective, | 神探福尔摩鸭 |
it seems you've really "quacked" the case. | 你真的解决了这个案子哟 |
Stupid duck. | 蠢鸭子 |
Well, I'm gonna use the John. | 我要去个厕所 |
You need anything? | 你有没有什么需要呢 |
I love this guy! Don't you go nowhere. | 我爱死你了呆在这儿别动哦 |
- Dipper, you wanna do a toothbrush race? - Okay. | -迪普你想不想来一场牙膏比赛呀-好啊 |
No... No... Nooooo! | 不不不 |
Wax Stan! He's been... Murdered! | 蜡像斯坦被被谋杀了 |
I got up to use the John, right? | 我起身去个厕所 |
And when I come back, blammo! He's headless! | 等我回来的时候嘣他的头不见了 |
My expert handcrafting besmirched. | 我精美绝伦的手工作品被糟蹋了 |
Besmirched!!! | 被糟蹋了 |
Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这样的事呢 |
What's your opinion, Sheriff Blubs? | 你怎么看呢布拉布斯警官 |
Look, we'd love to help you folks, | 其实我们很乐于帮助乡亲们的啦 |
but let's face the facts... this case is unsolvable. | 但是面对现实吧这个案子无解 |
What?! You take that back, Sheriff Blubs! | 什么你把这句话给我收回去布拉布斯警长 |
You're kidding, right? There must be evidence, motives. | 你在开玩笑吧肯定会有线索和动机啊 |
- Ya know, I could help, if you want. - He's really good. | -如果你需要的话我也可以帮忙啊-他很擅长的 |
He figured out who was eating our tin cans. | 他查出了那个偷吃我们罐头的贼 |
All signs pointed to the goat. | 所有的证据都指向了山羊 |
Yeah, yeah, let the boy help. | 对啊对啊让这孩子帮忙吧 |
He's got a little brain up in his head. | 他脑子挺聪明的 |
Whoo! Would you look at what we got here! | 唔瞧瞧现在是什么情况 |
City boy thinks he's gonna solve a mystery | 这个城里来的毛头小子想用他的 |
with his fancy computer phone! | 高科技手机解决这个疑案 |
City Bo-oy! City Bo-oy! | 城里小毛孩城里小毛孩 |
You are adorable. | 你真天真 |
Adorable? | 天真 |
Look P.J.'s, | 听着小孩儿 |
how about you leave the investigatin' to the grown-ups? | 你还是把这个案子留给成年人来破吧 |
Attention, all units. | 所有单位注意 |
Steve is going to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. | 史蒂夫要把一整个哈密瓜塞进他嘴里 |
Repeat, an entire cantaloupe. | 重复一遍一整个哈密瓜 |
- It's a 2316! - Let's move. | -是报警主机-我们走 |
That's it! Mabel, you and me are going to find the jerk who did this | 我受够了梅宝咱俩把这个混蛋揪出来 |
and get back that head! | 找到蜡像的头 |
Then we'll see who's adorable. | 我倒要看看是谁天真 |
Aw. You sneeze like a kitten. | 噢你打喷嚏跟小猫咪似的 |
Wax Stan has lost his head, | 蜡像斯坦丢了脑袋 |
and it's up to us to find it. | 而我们将会找到它 |
There were a lot of unhappy customers at the unveiling. | 揭幕会上有很多不满的顾客 |
The murderer could have been anyone. | 任何人都有可能是谋杀嫌疑犯 |
Yeah! Even us! | 对呀我们也是嫌疑犯 |
In this town, anything is possible, ghosts, zombies... | 在这个小镇没什么是不可能的鬼怪僵尸 |
could be months before we find our first clue. | 我们找到线索可能要花上几个月的时间呢 |
Hey, look, a clue! | 嘿看呐有个线索 |
Footprints in the shag carpet. | 粗毛地毯上的脚印 |
That's weird. They've got a hole in them. | 好奇怪啊那里面有个洞 |
And they're leading to... | 它们通向 |
So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
In my opinion, this is an ax. | 我觉得这是个斧子 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字