暮光之城3 演講
我们五岁时When we were five,
人们问我们长大后想做什么they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up...
我们的回答是宇航员 总统之类的Our answers were things like astronaut, president...
或者以我来说 一位公主\NOr in my case, a princess.
当我们十岁时 他们又问一次When we were ten, they asked again,
我们回答 摇滚明星 牛仔and we answered, rock star, cowboy,
或者以我来说 金牌得主or in my case, a gold medalist.
但是现在我们长大了 他们想要真正的答案But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer.
这个怎么样Well, how about this...
谁他妈知道who the hell knows?
现在不是做出艰难而仓促决定的时候This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions,
现在是犯错误的时候this is the time to make mistakes.
登上错误的列车 困在某处Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere.
坠入爱河 一次又一次Fall in love, a lot.
主修哲学 因为那是最没前途的专业Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that.
改变主意 再反悔 因为没有什么是永恒的Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing is permanent.
所以 尽可能地去犯错So, make as many mistakes as you can.
那样 有一天 当他们问我们想做什么时That way, someday, when they ask what we wanna be...
我们不需要再猜测 因为已经了然于心we won't have to guess. We'll know.