东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词
2021-06-11 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Mrs. Carroll? | 卡罗尔太太 |
Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
Mrs. Carroll? It's Mare Sheehan. | 卡罗尔太太我是梅尔·希安 |
I'm standing outside your front door. | 我站在你家门口 |
In the fucking freezing cold. | 外面冷死了 |
Mrs. Carroll? | 卡罗尔太太 |
Mare? Mare, you out there? | 梅尔梅尔你在外面吗 |
Oh, you're here. | 你到了 |
I'm here. | 我到了 |
I wanted to make sure you knew about this right away | 我想确保你第一时间知道这事 |
so the community's safe | 如果那变态还在逃的话 |
in case the pervert is still on the loose. | 社区才能保持安全 |
Well, next time, you just call the station. | 下次你打给局里就行 |
- Do you have the main number? - I don't remember. | -你有总局号码吗-我不记得了 |
But-- but I trust you, | 但我信任你 |
and I don't know who the station will send over. | 我不知道局里会派谁来 |
I understand, but I'm a detective sergeant, | 我明白但我是警司 |
which means I investigate the burglaries and the overdoses | 意味着我调查盗窃和吸毒过量 |
and all the really bad crap that goes on around here. | 以及这里发生的所有破事 |
Sounds awful. | 听上去很糟 |
Maybe you should look into a different line of work. | 也许你该考虑换行 |
Here it is, Mrs. Carroll. See this? | 找到了卡罗尔太太看到没 |
That's the main station number, all right? | 这是总局号码 |
That's the one you want. | 这才是你要拨打的 |
I'll put it right in the center. | 我贴在正中间 |
So you call them, okay, next time, | 下次有事就打给他们 |
instead of waking me up. | 而不要吵醒我 |
So, there's the scene of the crime, | 那是犯罪现场 |
as they say in your business. | 你们的术语 |
My granddaughter was upstairs | 我孙女当时在楼上 |
getting undressed to take a shower | 准备脱衣洗澡 |
when she looked out the window and "Ahh!" | 当她看向窗外 |
There he is. He was standing right out there. | 他就在那他站在那里 |
One of those creepy peeper weirdos. | 那种偷窥狂 |
Did your granddaughter say anything about him or... | 你孙女有说他长什么样吗 |
He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt | 他穿着连帽卫衣 |
so it was hard to get much of his face, | 所以很难看清他的脸 |
but from what she could see, he looked like a ferret. | 但从她能看到的来说他看上去像雪貂 |
- A ferret? - That's what she said. | -雪貂-她是这么说的 |
Is that a security camera up there? | 那上面是监控摄像头吗 |
Oh, yes. We bought that at Best Buy three months ago, | 是的我们三个月前在百思买买的 |
but Mr. Procrastinator hasn't figured out | 但拖延症先生还没弄明白 |
how to use it yet. Big surprise. | 怎么用惊喜吧 |
And where is your granddaughter now? | 你孙女现在在哪 |
Oh, she was scared to death, | 她吓坏了 |
so she hightailed it back to Allentown. | 所以她急忙赶回了阿伦敦 |
She didn't wanna stay around here with a ferret on the loose. | 她不想在一只"雪貂"在逃的情况下待在这儿 |
All right. Well, uh, | 好吧那么 |
I'll file a report and, uh, make sure patrol's aware. | 我会提交一份报告确保巡逻队知情 |
I'm half tempted to leave as well, | 我本来也想走的 |
but then I'd have to go to my sister's place in Ridley, | 但我只能去找我在雷德利的妹妹 |
and she has cats. | 而她养了猫 |
Oh, I hate cats. | 我讨厌猫 |
- No, I get that, Mrs. Carroll. - They are disgusting animals. | -我懂卡罗尔太太-恶心的动物 |
- You know, they're all bones. - Good morning, Mare. | -它们只有骨头-早梅尔 |
- Mr. Carroll. - Did Betty tell you | -卡罗尔先生-贝蒂有跟你说 |
what happened here this morning with the weirdo? | 今早那个变态的事吗 |
- Oh, of course. - Mrs. Carroll filled me in. | -当然-卡罗尔太太给我说了 |
Of course I told her what happened. | 我当然跟她说了发生了什么 |
The whole case would've been solved | 你要是当初能琢磨出 |
if you had been able to figure out | 怎么设置监控摄像 |
how to set up the security camera. | 这案子早都破了 |
- I told you I was going to do that today. - All right, I'm gonna... | -我跟你说了我今天会弄的-好了我要 |
head back to the station now and file a report. | 回局里了然后提交报告 |
We'll take care of it. | 我们会处理的 |
Hey, Mare. Big night tonight, huh? | 梅尔今晚有重头戏对吗 |
They did a full article on you in the Tribune. | 他们在《论坛报》上登了一篇关于你的文章 |
- Did you see it? - Uh, no. | -你有看吗-没有 |
Oh, you gotta see it, Mare. | 你得看看梅尔 |
- You got a sec? - I don't, actually. | -有空吗-没有 |
- Just a second. - Well, now, no, just go get it for her, okay? | -等下-别说了你去给她拿来 |
You let him, he would talk all day. | 你不打断他的话他能说上一整天 |
Betty! | 贝蒂 |
What did you do with the paper? | 你把报纸拿去干什么了 |
I left it here in the bathroom. | 我放在厕所里的 |
Now you stay right here. I'll be right back, Mare. | 你别走我马上回来梅尔 |
Where is it? Where did you put it? | 在哪你放到哪去了 |
Oh, come on, Glenn. Do I have to... | 拜托格伦我需要... |
I'm gonna miss you this weekend. | 这周末我会想你的 |
Who's gonna sleep next to me? | 谁会睡在我身旁 |
And hold me, and kiss me, and snuggle me? | 搂着我吻我然后依偎着我 |
Sometimes I wonder if you even realize how much I love you. | 有时我会想你是否意识到我有多爱你 |
Your grandmom used to say, | 你外婆过去常说 |
"You'll understand when you're a parent." | "等你当家长后你就会明白" |
And I was always like, "Yeah, whatever." | 我心想"嗯随便了" |
But now it's like you can love someone so much, | 但现在就像你可以无比爱一个人 |
it's scary. | 近乎可怕的感觉 |
Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you so much. | 我的天我会很想你 |
Okay. Let's get you changed. | 好了该换衣服了 |
He's pissing in your car window or someone else's car window? | 他是在你的车窗上撒尿还是别人的车窗 |
No, no, no, no. Just stay in the house. | 不不不待在屋里 |
An officer will be there momentarily. | 有警员很快会赶过去 |
Morning, Jan. | 早简 |
See this yet? | 看了这个没 |
Big write-up in the Tribune this morning. | 今早《论坛报》刊登了一篇吹捧你的文章大 |
I'm gonna frame it for you and hang it up in your office. | 我要帮你裱起来然后挂在你办公室里 |
Yeah. Please don't do that. | 拜托别这么做 |
I want us all to give a very warm welcome to Officer Trammel. | 请大家热烈欢迎特拉梅尔警官 |
Today is his first day out in the field. | 今天是他出勤的第一天 |
Good luck out there, Trammel. | 祝你好运特拉梅尔 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
All right, folks, let get to it. | 好了那就开始吧 |
Uh, Mare, you had something today, right? | 梅尔你今天接到了个案子对吗 |
Uh, yeah. A prowler at 28 Grubb Road. | 对格拉布街28号有个徘徊者 |
Homeowner said a suspicious male was watching from the backyard | 房主说一个可疑男子今早 |
as her granddaughter took a shower early this morning. | 在后院偷看她孙女洗澡 |
- You get a description? - Yeah. | -有外貌描述吗-有 |
I already caught the bastard. | 我已经抓到了那坏蛋 |
He's in a cage in my daughter's bedroom. | 他在我女儿卧室的笼子里 |
All right, all right. Let's float a car out there | 好了咱们赶紧派辆车过去吧 |
between Eldridge and Garnet Mine... | 在爱列治街和石榴矿街之间 |
What's up? | 怎么了 |
My daughter's been missing for exactly one year today. | 今天距离我女儿失踪已经整整一年了 |
Every moment without her has been complete torture. | 失去她的每一秒都是折磨 |
And the police aren't doing anything. | 而警方没有采取任何行动 |
They don't care. That's why we're here. | 他们根本不在乎所以我们才会聚集在此 |
If they're not gonna fight to find Katie, we will. | 如果他们不肯尽力去找凯蒂我们就自己找 |
The Board of Commissioners called again this morning | 监事会今早又打电话来了 |
about adding a county detective to assist with the case. | 说要加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子 |
They want a fresh set of eyes on this | 他们希望周一前能对此案 |
- by Monday. - No, no, no, no, no. | -有个全新的视角-不不不 |
I don't need some county shithead coming on my case. | 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子 |
They're getting pressured, Mare. | 他们压力很大梅尔 |
Oh, come on, Chief. | 得了吧头儿 |
And 'cause they're getting pressured, | 而由于他们压力很大 |
- I'm getting pressured. - Chief, come on. | -我的压力也很大-头儿拜托 |
You know how this shit goes. | 你知道这种事是什么回事 |
Katie Bailey was a known drug abuser | 凯蒂·贝里是出了名的瘾君子 |
with a history of prostitution. | 还有当妓女的历史 |
She's probably lying at the bottom | 她这会可能正躺在 |
of the Delaware River right now. We'd never know. | 特拉华河的河底呢我们永远不会知道 |
The thing is, we don't know. | 问题就是我们不知道 |
Anything. | 什么都不知道 |
After a year. | 已经一年了 |
Thanks for being in my corner. | 多谢你支持我 |
Sit down, Mare. | 坐下梅尔 |
The Rotary Club increased the reward money to 15,000. | 扶轮社把赏金上调到了一万五 |
We're printing up new flyers and handing them out | 我们要印新传单 |
at every needle exchange from Camden to Wilmington. | 发遍坎登至威尔明顿的每个角落 |
Go back to the file. We're starting over here. | 回去好好研究卷宗我们要重新开始 |
Okay. | 好了 |
- Hey. Come on in. - Hi. Could you-- | -进来吧-你... |
could you just hand him over 'cause I gotta-- I gotta go. | 你能直接把他给我吗我...我赶时间 |
It's cold out. You can at least stand inside. | 外面很冷起码进屋里站着吧 |
It's nice to see you too. Jeez. | 我也很高兴见到你天 |
Okay. | 好了 |
What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
Don't worry about what she's doing here. | 别操心她来干什么 |
I don't ask about your life. | 我可没问过你的生活 |
I don't want her around my son, okay? | 我不希望她靠近我儿子好吗 |
I seriously, like, don't even know what you see in her. | 我说真的我都不明白你看上了她哪点 |
Oh, just shut up, Erin. | 闭嘴吧艾琳 |
Hey, Dylan. You forgot this. | 迪伦你忘了这个 |
I put his ear drops in the front pouch | 我把他的滴耳剂放在前面口袋里了 |
in case he runs a fever. | 要是他发烧了记得用 |
You better not be talking about me, Erin. | 你最好别在背后议论我艾琳 |
- I haven't said nothing about you. - Stop texting my man. | -我没议论过你-别再给我男人发短信了 |
'Cause he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Okay? | 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了好吗 |
He's the father of my baby, | 他是我孩子的父亲 |
so I kind of, like, have to talk to him. | 所以我必须得跟他沟通 |
What's that? | 你说什么 |
- Are you seriously that stupid? - Fuck you, Erin! | -你真那么蠢吗-去你妈的艾琳 |
You know what? You're gonna get it. | 等着瞧吧有你好受的 |
Yeah. Trust me. | 没错相信我 |
When you least expect it, you dumb bitch. | 在你最意想不到的时候傻逼贱货 |
Could you please just put the window up? | 求你把车窗关上行吗 |
No, I'm not gonna fucking put the window up. | 不我就不关 |
Brianna, Jesus Christ. | 布丽安娜我的天 |
Stupid. | 傻逼 |
We really need to schedule his ear surgery. | 我们必须得安排他的耳部手术了 |
The doctor says if he keeps getting infections, | 医生说他如果继续感染 |
he could have hearing loss. | 可能会失去听力 |
Did you talk to your parents? | 你跟你爸妈说过了吗 |
Don't bring my parents into this. | 别把我爸妈扯进来 |
- They do enough for him already.- You just said | -他们已经为他做得够多了-你说过 |
- you'd talk to your parents about-- - Way more than your dad. | -你会跟你爸妈说说-比你爸强多了 |
If I gotta pay more money, it's gotta go through the court. | 如果我还得花钱那就让法院来裁决吧 |
- That's what we decided. - That's gonna take forever. | -我们说好的-上法院的周期太长了 |
I mean, can we just get his surgery done? | 咱们先让他把手术做了行吗 |
- Just to make sure that he's okay? - I don't have $1,800 | -先确保他没事-我没有一千八百刀的 |
- to meet the deductible, Erin! - And then we can-- | -垫底费艾琳-然后我们可以... |
How many times have I told you? | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
Everything needs to go through the court, okay? | 一切都要等法院判决好吗 |
I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
Yeah, I'm looking for a-- for-- like a turtle tank. | 我想买个...乌龟缸 |
Do you have, like, a tank for turtles? | 你这儿有装乌龟的缸吗 |
Yes, we do. | 有 |
Um, how about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
This is the Amphibian Life 1500. | 两栖生活1500型 |
This one's got a UVB heating kit. | 这个有紫外线加热装置 |
This is a nice one. | 这个很棒 |
- And it's got-- - Yeah, I just-- | -还有...-我... |
I just need something simple, really. | 我只需要个基础款的 |
It's a-- it's a-- it's a baby turtle. | 只是只小乌龟 |
Okay. Um, all right. Let's take a look over here. | 好吧那...来这边看看 |
This one, this is the Oasis Habitat. | 这个这是绿洲栖息地牌的 |
This is another nice setup. | 这套也很好 |
- Yeah, it also has-- - I think even simpler. | -它也有...-再基础点吧 |
I doubt the thing's gonna live very long. | 我觉得那家伙可能活不太长 |
Well, you'd be surprised. | 会出乎你意料的 |
I mean, my mother's turtle outlived her. | 我母亲的乌龟活得比她还久 |
If it's taken care of, sure. | 如果有人照顾它的话那是当然 |
If you feed it and give it clean water | 如果能按时喂食给它换水 |
and make sure it's not swimming in his own filth. | 确保它没泡在自己的屎尿里 |
It's for my grandson. | 是送我孙子的 |
He's-- he's four and has trouble focusing on tasks. | 他才四岁做事很难专注 |
I just-- yeah, I don't think we need | 我觉得...就来点 |
all the bells and whistles is all. | 外观好看的便宜货就行 |
Have a look around. I'll be up front. | 你随便看吧我在前面 |
This is Mare. | 我是梅尔 |
Hey, Sarge, this is, uh, Officer Trammel. | 警司我是特拉梅尔警员 |
We got a burglary at 535 Argyle Road. | 阿格尔大街535号发生了盗窃案 |
Just tell her it's Beth Hanlon's house. | 就跟她说是贝丝·汉隆家 |
Uh, I'm gonna need you out to process the scene. | 需要你来处理一下现场 |
What happened? | 怎么回事 |
Homeowner came home to find the trophy case smashed | 房主回到家发现收藏柜被砸了 |
and some sports memorabilia missing. | 有些运动收藏品不见了 |
It's Freddie again, Mare. | 又是弗雷迪梅尔 |
He's being his fucking asshole self. | 他改不掉他的混蛋天性 |
She thinks maybe it's her brother. | 她觉得可能是他弟弟 |
Um, she caught him in the basement | 昨天晚上她发现他在地下室 |
shooting up last night and threw him out. | 吸毒于是把他赶了出去 |
All right. | 好吧 |
Tell Beth I'm on my way. | 告诉贝丝我这就过去 |
Excuse me. | 你好 |
That's perfect. | 那个很好 |
39.99 | 特价 |
Hey, Mare. | 梅尔 |
How's your morning going so far? | 你今天早上过得如何啊 |
Great. I just, uh... | 好极了我刚刚... |
wasted the last half hour picking out an aquarium | 浪费了半个小时 |
for the turtle you and Drew brought home yesterday. | 给你和德鲁昨天带回家的乌龟找鱼缸呢 |
He seems excited about it. | 他好像很兴奋啊 |
I think it'll be good for him, you know? | 我觉得这会对他有好处 |
Give him something to look after. | 给他点东西去养护 |
That's what you said about the lizard. | 之前的蜥蜴你也是这么说的 |
Two weeks later, I was flushing it down the toilet. | 两周后我把它从马桶冲掉了 |
Did you really flush it down the toilet? | 你真的把它从马桶冲掉了 |
Yes, I did. | 没错 |
- I'm busy, Frank. - Okay. All right. | -我忙着呢弗兰克-好吧 |
Uh, look, I won't hold you up. I just, um... | 我不耽误你了我只是... |
I wanted to let you know | 我想告诉你 |
that last night, Faye and I-- uh, well... | 昨晚菲和我... |
- I asked Faye-- - Frank, I got-- | -我问菲...-弗兰克我得... |
75-51 Delcom. I got eyes on the burglary suspect | 75-51延续报告我看到盗窃嫌疑人了 |
200 block of Glen Riddle, heading east. | 格伦·里德尔街200号街区正向东走 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“东城”