我为喜剧狂第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-14 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
我为喜剧狂第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now, Robot, kick 'em in the knees. | 快,机器人,踢他们膝盖 |
Bears have weak knees. | 熊的膝盖最没用 |
And you should vibrate, 'cause the robot's full of radiation. | 你们要震动下 因为机器人浑身都是射线 |
Yeah, that's it. | 对,就是那样 |
Frank Frank. | |
How many bears did I say you could have? | 我说过你能弄几只熊的? |
One. | 一只 |
And how many do you see here? | 那你看现在这里有几只? |
Um, four? | 恩,四只? |
Save a little money for the rest of us, Frank. | 给我们省着点用, Frank |
You can't spend a bunch of money on bear suits | 你不能把钱都花在熊的衣服上 |
that are only gonna be seen for, like, 25 seconds. | 那只会出现大概25秒钟 |
Liz, nobody's gonna believe that a killer robot | Liz,没人会相信杀手机器人 |
完整版请点击 | |
can get his ass kicked by one bear. | 会被一头熊打败的 |
It doesn't make any sense. | 这没道理的 |
You're trying to bring logic to the robot-bear sketch? | 你打算让机器人大战狗熊符合逻辑? |
You can't have four bears. | 不要四只那么多 |
Well, how many can I keep? | 好吧,那能留几只? |
One! | 一只! |


Sorry, guys. | 抱歉, 伙计们 |
Uh, who did my Sudoku puzzle? | 恩,谁作了我的数独拼图? |
I have been looking forward to this puzzle all morning. | 我一上午都在期待作它 |
Hey, Liz, could you come up to my office | 嘿, Liz,你有空的时候 |
when you have a free moment? | 能不能到我办公室来一下? |
I never have a free moment, Jack. | 我没有空的时间,Jack |
Never, ever. | 从来,没有 |
Really punch him. Like karate. | 真的打他 像抬拳道那样打 |
Are you familiar with the Japanese art of Reiki? | 你对日本的Reiki了解吗? |
No. | 不 |
It is the laying-on of hands in order to improve one's life. | 它的意思是放开手,改进一个人的生活 |
Hm, how does your life improve? | 恩,怎么改进? |
Do the hands have money in them? | 那手里拿着钱吗? |
Human contact is important, Lemon. | 人际关系很重要, Lemon |
I can tell from your stress level | 从你巨大的压力状态下看出 |
that you have not been touched in any way in quite some time. | 你已经有很久没和人接触过了 |
Not caress?? Not massaged. | 没有护理,没有按摩 |
Not even groped on the subway. | 甚至都没有在地铁里寻找过 |
Where are you headed with this? | 你怎么想到这些的? |
Your mood affects the quality of your work, | 你的情绪会影响你的工作 |
which, in turn, affects me. | 也就是说,会影响到我 |
I would like to become a resource to you | 我很乐意来给你提供些帮助 |
for improving your personal life. | 以改进你的生活 |
Do you agree that you need someone in your life, Lemon? | Lemon,你同意你的生活中需要另一个人的存在吗? |
No, I have bigger things to worry about than my personal life. | 不,我有比我的生活更重要的事情要担心 |
I would think that a single woman's biggest worry | 我觉得一个单身女人最需要担心的 |
would be choking to death alone in her apartment. | 就是别在自己家里噎死 |
I have a friend in town I'd like to set you up with. | 我有个朋友在城里,我想介绍你们认识 |
No, thank you. | 用不着,谢谢 |
Thomas is very bright, has a wonderful sense of humor. | Thomas非常聪明,很有幽默感 |
I think it's a good match. | 我觉得你们俩很配 |
Are you free on Thursday? | 星期四有空吗? |
No, Thursday is poker night. | 不,星期四晚上是扑克之夜 |
And by the way, it is completely inappropriate | 还有 |
for you to be questioning me about my private life, | 你完全没资格来质疑我的私生活 |
and then trying to set me up with someone | 然后给我安排相亲 |
when you don't even know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
Poker night? Who plays? | 扑克?都有些谁啊? |
Really? | 怎么? |
That's all you got out of that? | 你就这么点本事? |


I enjoy poker, and I'd be interested | 我喜欢打牌 |
in seeing my new employees under that kind of pressure. | 而且我很喜欢看我的新雇员在那种压力下的样子 |
You're not gonna come to our crappy poker game, are you? | 你不会来参加我们的牌局吧? |
No, I'm not. | 不,不会的 |
Good. | 很好 |
I bluffed. Yes, I am coming. | 骗你的 我当然会来 |
Three can't go here. Three can't go here. | 这里不能放3 这里也不能放3 |
It can go here. | 这里也不行 |
Fine, I'll meet your friend. | 好吧,我去见你的朋友 |
So who is this Thomas guy? | 这个叫Thomas的是谁? |
Oh, I don't know. He's one of Jack's friends. | 哦,我不知道 他是Jack的一个朋友 |
Oh, my God, isn't Jack friends with Tom DeLay? | 哦,天哪,Jack不是Tom DeLay的朋友吗? |
Am I going on a date with Tom DeLay? | 我是去和Tom DeLay约会吗? |
Ugh, why did I say I would do this? | 啊,我怎么会答应的? |
I haven't been on a date since Dennis and I broke up, | 自从和Dennis分手后我就没约会过 |
and that was almost a year ago. | 那已经是几乎一年前的事了 |
It's gonna be a complete disaster. | 这会是场灾难 |
It's just one date. | 只不过一个约会而已 |
But if it is Tom DeLay and you do go home with him, | 不过如果真是Tom DeLay,而他和你回了他家 |
be prepared for it to get weird. | 要做好充足准备 |
Josh, you and me. Thursday night. | Josh, 你和我 周四晚 |
I know this guy that runs an underground bird fight. | 我认识一个在地铁里办斗鸟的家伙 |
Oh, yeah. I can't do that. | 哦,是吗 那个不行 |
Thursday's poker night here. | 周四这里是扑克之夜 |
Guys, we just need to try the green screen stuff one more time. | 伙计们,我们再来试一下绿屏 |
Poker night? I love poker. | 扑克? 我喜欢扑克 |
I used to play all kinds of poker with my aunt. | 我以前和我姨妈玩各种扑克 |
Crazy Seven Albuquerque Freakout Crazy Seven. Albuquerque Freakout. | |
One Card Stud One Card Stud. | |
Yeah, I don't think those are real games. | 那个,我想它们都不是真的游戏 |
Whatever. | 管它呢 |
Get ready to get took. | 尽兴就行 |
No, Mom, I can't make it Friday. I gotta work. | 不,妈妈,我周五不能过去 我要工作 |
Hey, Frank? | 嘿, Frank? |
Hold on. Yeah. | 等等,怎么 |
What do guys like? | 男人喜欢什么? |
Uh, porn. | 恩,A片 |
No, I mean, if you were gonna go on a date with a woman, | 不,我的意思是 如果你要和一个女人约会 |
how would you want her to act? | 你希望她怎么样? |
Like she was in a porn. | 希望她和A片里似的 |
Hey, Lemon. | 嘿, Lemon |
You're on for 8:00 for dinner at Caf?des Artistes. | 你8点去des Artistes吃晚饭 |
Really? Wow. What? | 真的吗? 喔.怎么? |
What are you gonna wear? | 你打算穿什么? |
This, probably. I don't have time to go home. | 就这个吧 我大概没时间回家换衣服 |
完整版请点击 | |
No,that won't do. | 不不不,这个不行 |
I want you to go out on your lunch hour, | 我要你中午出去 |
and find something. | 在女衣店里 |
At a women's clothing store. | 找到点能穿的女装 |
Remind me what's better. | 提醒我哪个更大 |
A pair of black Aces or a pair of red Aces? | 一对黑A还是一对红A? |
You guys, I'm leaving. | 伙计们,我走了 |
All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
Check out the valley. Look at that. | 看看这胸 看看那儿 |
Hey, look at you! | 嘿, 瞧瞧你! |
You look like a fancy prostitute. | 你就像个打扮很漂亮的妓女 |
Okay, I got my chair. I got my beer. | 好了,椅子准备好了,啤酒准备好了 |
I got my lucky donut. | 还准备了幸运甜甜圈 |
Oh, is there room for one more? | 哦, 有没有多一个人的位置? |
Yeah, sure. Really? | 当然 真的吗? |
That's fantastic. | 太好了 |
Could we just, uh-- Yes, yes, yes. | 我们能不能, 恩-- 对,对,对 |
Donaghy, what up? | Donaghy,怎么样? |
What up, Tray? | 怎么样, Tray? |
This round, Texas Doozy. Face cards are wild. | 这一轮, Texas Doozy 随便出牌 |
Threes are jinx Fives are twos Threes are jinx. Fives are twos. | |
Tray, do you mind if I deal this hand? | Tray,你介意我拿下这一手吗? |
Be my guest. Show me love. | 请自便 让我瞧瞧 |
Ladies and gentlemen, the minimum bet in this game is $25. | 女士们先生们,一局最少赌25美圆 |
Oh, Jack, we usually just play for quarters. | 哦, Jack,我们的输赢一般都只有几毛 |
Well, then you best go home and put on your daddy's shoes, boy. | 那么,你们最好快回家找爸爸去,孩子们 |
'Cause this is a man's game. | 这是男人的游戏 |
I call. | 我要了 |
And I'll see that with... This thing. | 那么我出...这个 |
I call. | 要了 |
Pair of Jacks. | 一对J |
A Ace high. | |
Three cowboys. | 3个K |
Oh, my God. My wedding ring. | 哦,上帝啊 我的结婚戒指 |
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 上帝啊,上帝啊 |
Now, you should all learn from Pete's mistake. | 现在, 你们都能从Pete身上得到教训了吧 |
Mywife's gonna kill me! | 我老婆会杀了我的! |
You see, in poker as in business, | 看, 打牌就像做生意 |
the key to success is to determine | 成功贵在窥视出 |
your opponent's strength and, more importantly, his weaknesses. | 对手的长处 还有更重要的是,他的弱点 |
Everyone has a tell-- a weakness of character | 人人都有自身的弱点 |
that manifests itself physically. | 而且会被行动所表现出来 |
Oh. | 哦 |
Like when Lutz here has a good hand, he stops eating. | 比如像Lutz如果有一手好牌 他就会停止吃东西 |
When Frank is bluffing, he asks a series of insane questions to hide his nervousness. | Frank如果是在虚张声势 他就会用怪问题来掩盖他的紧张 |
Oh, really? | 哦,真的吗? |
Is that what you think? Is that what I do? | 你是这么想的吗? 我是这么做的吗? |
Am I doing that right now? Yeah, I'm out. | 我是不是现在正是在那么做? 我不玩了 |
Okay, Rainman, tell me what I got. | 好了,雨人,那我呢? |
Well, you have two of your cards backwards actually. | 你有两张牌放反了 |
I'm out. | 不玩了 |
Hi. Pinot grigio, please. | 嗨,请来杯Pinot grigio |
This is beyond the pale. Donaghy took me for $200. | 这走太远了,Donaghy赢了我200美圆 |
Yeah, well I bet my rent money. | 是啊,我把我的房租都压上了 |
And if I don't pay by the tenth, my mom's gonna throw me out. | 如果我10号前不交出去的话 我妈会把我赶出去的 |
I'm all in. Anybody else? | 我全压上了,有人跟吗? |
Oh, I'll play with you, Mr. Donaghy. | 哦,我陪你玩,Donaghy先生 |
Kenneth, how long you been sitting there? | Kenneth,你坐在这里多久了? |
I'm taking Pete's place, 'cause he's busy in the bathroom, | 我补Pete的位置,他在卫生间里忙着呢 |
laying in his own sick. | 发他的小病 |
Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
He can't read Kenneth. He's a blank slate. | 他读不懂Kenneth 他没办法了 |
Okay, what do you got? | 好了,你有什么? |
I think I have what they refer to as a royal flush. | 我想我有个人们说的同花大顺 |
Looks like I'm the big winner. | 看来我是大赢家 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Liz, hi. | Liz,嘿 |
I'm Gretchen Thomas. Jack's friend. | 我是Gretchen Thomas,Jack的朋友 (啊 |
Hey. Great to meet you. | 嘿,很高兴认识你 |
Hi. | 嘿 |
Why would Jack just assume that we're lesbians? | 为什么Jack会认为我们是拉拉? |
I am a lesbian. | 我是拉拉啊 ~~~~~~~ |
Mm, that's awesome. | 恩,很不错 |
Is this the first time somebody's made that assumption about you? | 这是你第一次被人这么误解吗? |
Lemon, don't let these girls give you a hard time about who you are. | Lemon 别让那些姑娘们只因为你是怎么样的人而欺负你 |
You know, you need to brush your teeth more, young man. | 你知道的,年轻人,你要多刷刷你的牙 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字