东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词
2021-06-11 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第2集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Give it up for Miss Ladyhawk herself! | 有请鹰夫人本人 |
Why do they call you Ladyhawk? | 为什么他们叫你鹰夫人 |
I made a shot in a basketball game. | 我在一场篮球赛投进过一个球 |
If the police aren't gonna fight to find Katie, we will. | 如果警方不肯尽力去找凯蒂我们就自己找 |
They want to add a county detective to assist with the case. | 他们想加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子 |
No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
I don't need some county shithead coming on my case. | 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子 |
Hey dad. | 爸 |
Did you talk to shit-for-brains? | 你跟那个傻逼说了吗 |
'Cause I'm paying for the wipes, I'm paying for the formula, | 因为湿纸巾是我买的奶粉也是我买的 |
all for his son! | 都是买给他儿子 |
What is she doing here? | 她怎么来了 |
Don't worry about what she's doing here. | 别操心她来干什么 |
I don't ask about your life. | 我可没问过你的生活 |
He doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. | 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了 |
What's going on? | 怎么回事 |
你看见过我吗 凯蒂·贝里 | |
Hey, Sarge. | 警司 |
Mare. | 梅尔 |
It's not pretty. | 画面有点残忍 |
Kenny McMenamin's daughter. | 肯尼·麦克梅纳明的女儿 |
- Erin? - A jogger came across it this morning. | -艾琳-今早一个慢跑者发现的 |
Holbert was here first. | 赫伯特先到的 |
Medic pronounced her at 7:14. | 医生宣布她死亡时间为7点14分 |
We ran a preliminary search. | 我们初步搜查了一下 |
Didn't turn up anything. | 什么都没发现 |
She's been here a while. | 她在这里有段时间了 |
Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
How close would someone have been | 要距离多近 |
to cause that kind of damage? | 才能造成这样的伤害 |
How close? I'd say... | 多近我认为得是 |
face to face. | 面对面 |
You notify the M.E.? | 你通知法医了吗 |
Just waiting on you. | 等你下令呢 |
I called the County Supervisor. | 我给县监督员打了电话 |
They're sending one of their detectives down to assist. | 他们要派一个他们的警探来协助本案 |
Don't look at me like that. I don't got a choice anymore. | 别那样看着我我已经没得选了 |
- We know who it is? - His name's Colin Zabel. | -知道是谁吗-他叫柯林·扎博尔 |
He's the one that solved that cold case in Upper Darby last year. | 就是他去年在上达比市破了那起悬案 |
Missing ten-year-old girl. | 失踪的10岁女孩 |
He should be at the station by this afternoon. | 他应该在下午前就能到局里 |
Yeah. Mare Sheehan, uh, down at Easttown. | 嗯我是梅尔·希安在东城 |
Got a 17-year-old female out here in Sharp's Woods. | 在夏普森林发现一个17岁女子 |
Cause of death suspicious. | 死因多疑 |
Send out the on-call M.E. Tech right away. | 立刻派待命法医过来 |
All right. Everybody, put your gloves on. | 好了所有人戴上手套 |
Do a grid search, all the way out to Route 13. | 网格搜索一直到13号公路 |
Mark anything that seems out of place. | 一切格格不入的东西都做标记 |
Tag it so we can photograph it. | 加上标签我们好拍照 |
All right, guys, circle up. Let's go. | 所有人围成圈开始干活 |
So, have you talked to Corey? | 你跟科瑞说过了吗 |
I haven't. | 还没 |
But I want Jason Culver to take me to the homecoming dance | 但我想要杰森·卡尔弗带我去参加返校节舞会 |
instead of Corey. | 不要科瑞 |
What? Well, Corey already asked you, | 什么科瑞已经邀请了你 |
and you already said yes, so you're stuck with Corey, | 你也答应了所以你得跟科瑞一起去 |
- and that's that. - Whatever. | -就这样-随便了 |
Whatever? | 随便 |
Oh, my goodness. You're so bad, Moira Grace Ross. | 我的天你好坏莫伊拉·格蕾丝·罗斯 |
Hello? | 喂 |
You didn't answer when I called last night, | 我昨晚打电话你没接 |
so I assume he wasn't too big a chump. | 所以我猜他不是傻子 |
Is John up yet? | 约翰起来了吗 |
No. He's dead to the world. | 没他不省人事 |
They must have had some fun at Frank's last night. | 他们昨晚在弗兰克家肯定玩得很过瘾 |
Wake him up for me, Lor. | 帮我叫醒他洛尔 |
Erin was killed last night. | 艾琳昨晚遇害了 |
What? | 什么 |
Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天怎么回事 |
We don't know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
Her body was found this morning out at Creedham Creek. | 她的尸体今早在克里顿小溪被发现 |
I'm on my way over to Kenny's now to tell him. | 我准备去肯尼家给他说这事 |
I want John and Billy to meet me there. | 我想要约翰和比利到那见我 |
Probably good to have his cousins there for him, you know? | 有他的堂兄在场或许会好点 |
Yeah, I'll get John up and have him meet you over there. | 嗯我去叫约翰起床让他过去见你 |
All right. I'll talk to you later. Bye. | 好晚点聊拜拜 |
Hey, bud. Get your water bottle ready. | 小子准备好水壶 |
- Mrs. Evans is gonna pick you up in ten minutes. - Okay. | -埃文斯夫人10分钟后来接你-好 |
I've felt better. | 我好难受 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
Erin's dead. | 艾琳死了 |
Kenny's Erin? | 肯尼的艾琳 |
- Hey, Mare. - How you doing, Mare? | -梅尔-你怎么样梅尔 |
Hey. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry. | 老天我很遗憾 |
- I'm so sorry, Bill. - It's, uh... | -我很遗憾比尔-这... |
Okay. Let's just fucking do this. | 好了我们进去吧 |
What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
Uh, hey, Mare. | 梅尔 |
Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
Johnny. Billy. | 约翰尼比利 |
- Kenny. - How's it going, Ken? | -肯尼-你好吗肯 |
What're you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
Can we come in? | 我们能进来吗 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
Kenny... | 肯尼 |
Is it Erin? | 是艾琳吗 |
She was found dead out at Creedham Creek this morning. | 她今早在克里顿小溪被发现死亡 |
- She was a victim of a homicide. - No. | -她是一起凶杀案受害者-不 |
I'm so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
Hey, come on, man. | 别这样 |
- Stay away from-- Stay away from me. - Okay. | -别碰我别碰我-好 |
Erin? Erin? | 艾琳艾琳 |
Fuck! Shit! Stay away from me, man. | 操我操别碰我 |
- Easy. Just take it easy. - Shut the fuck up! | -镇定镇定-闭嘴 |
You're gonna fuckin'-- | 你要... |
- Ken! - You're gonna fu-- | -肯-你要... |
- I'll fucking kill him! - Calm down! Calm down! | -我要杀了他-冷静冷静 |
I'll kill him! That's my daughter! | 我要杀了他那是我女儿 |
- That's my daughter. - It's okay. It's okay. | -我女儿啊-好了好了 |
No! | 不 |
Kenny. | 肯尼 |
I'm gonna ask you some questions, okay? | 我要问你几个问题好吗 |
I need you to remember as much as you can, all right? | 我需要你尽可能去回忆好吗 |
So we can find out who did this. | 这样我们才能查出是谁干的 |
Who did this? | 谁干的 |
One person fucking did this. | 只有一个人会他妈这么干 |
Dylan Hinchey, DJ's father. | 迪伦·辛奇DJ的父亲 |
Is that where the baby's at now? | 孩子现在就在他那吗 |
When did you last see Erin? | 你最后一次看到艾琳是什么时候 |
Last night. | 昨晚 |
We had dinner here. | 我们一起在这儿吃的晚饭 |
She asked me if... | 她问能不能... |
She asked me if she could borrow my truck. | 她问能不能借用我的车 |
Then she got on her bike and she went out. | 然后她骑着她的自行车出去了 |
Do you know where she was going? | 你知道她要去哪吗 |
I don't know. She didn't say. | 不知道她没说 |
What time did she leave? | 她几点离开的 |
7,7:30. | 七点七点半左右 |
And, um, did everything seem okay? | 当时一切都还正常吗 |
You know, anything different about her? | 就是...她有没有什么不一样 |
You know, did she maybe have an altercation | 比如她有没有跟谁... |
- with someone or some... - Oh, no, no. | -发生争吵...-没没有 |
- Mare, you're wasting your time. - ...you know, conversation or-- | -梅尔你在浪费时间-比如跟谁聊过或是... |
No one else had any reason to hurt her except him. | 没人有任何理由要杀她除了他 |
Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
He never wanted her to have that baby. | 他从来就不希望她生下那孩子 |
He hated her for it. | 他因此而恨她 |
Were you here last night? | 你昨晚在这儿吗 |
All fucking night. | 整晚 |
All right, go. There's your mom. | 好了去吧你妈妈在那儿 |
Mommy! | 妈咪 |
Hi, bud. Ooh, I missed you. | 伙计我可想死你了 |
Good to see you, Carrie. | 你好凯莉 |
- You ready to have some fun? - Yeah. | -准备好去好好玩玩了吗-准备好了 |
Whoa, look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
She seems like she's doing okay, right? | 看起来她情况还不错是吧 |
- So high! Ooh! Whoa! - Yeah. | -真高哇-还行吧 |
Well, she was nice when we came in. | 我们来的时候她挺友善的 |
Well, we're not the one she hates. | 她讨厌的不是我们 |
Hey, you hungry, bud? | 你饿了吗伙计 |
Wanna try to climb on this side? | 要不要试试爬这边 |
- Hey, you guys got some snacks? - Oh, yeah. Sure. | -你们有零食吗-有 |
- You can't get me! - Go. | -你抓不到我-去吧 |
Thanks for bringing him to see me. | 谢谢你们带他来见我 |
Oh, sure. He was so excited to come. | 应该的他知道要来可激动了 |
So, where are you living now? | 话说你现在住哪 |
Sober house in Kennett Square... ...called Rebirth, | 肯尼特广场的一个戒酒中心叫重生 |
as if we were all dead before we got there. | 就好像我们在去之前都死过一次了 |
Well, we're all just glad you're doing so great. | 我们都很高兴你现在状态这么好 |
Thanks. The only thing I'm missing now is my son. | 谢了我现在唯一缺的就是我儿子 |
I want custody. Full custody. | 我想要监护权全部监护权 |
I filed the paperwork with my attorney yesterday. | 我的律师昨天陪我提交了文件 |
My mom, she-- she'll fight you. | 我妈...她会反对的 |
Yeah. No shit. | 那可不 |
But I'm his mom, not her. | 但我才是他母亲她不是 |
Thanks for the snacks. | 谢谢你的零食 |
- Drew. - Let's go. | -德鲁-来吧 |
- Oh, snacks. - Pay attention. | -零食来了-小心 |
We got snacks, and we got some water. | 咱们有零食还有水 |
When did you, um-- | 你... |
When did you last see her, Dylan? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候迪伦 |
I saw her yesterday. | 我昨天见过她 |
I went to go grab DJ from her house around 3:00. And... | 我三点左右去她家接了DJ然后... |
I saw her out in Sharp's Woods, like, last night. | 我昨晚又在夏普森林见到了她 |
And what time was that? | 大概几点 |
I dunno. Maybe 10:00, 10:30. | 我说不好可能十点十点半左右 |
Which was it, 10:00 or 10:30? | 到底是几点十点还是十点半 |
10:30. | 十点半 |
Was she there with you? | 她跟你一起去的吗 |
No. She came on her own. | 不她自己来的 |
- Did you talk to her? - No. | -你跟她说话了吗-没有 |
I mean, I don't really-- things aren't really-- | 我是说我...我跟她... |
They're not really good between us right now. | 我俩目前关系不是很好 |
"Aren't good between you." What does that mean exactly? | "关系不是很好"这话是什么意思 |
Like, we're arguing about things with DJ. | 我们一直在为DJ的事争吵 |
And we're not together anymore, so... | 而且我们已经分手了所以... |
it's kind of awkward to see each other. | 我们见面其实挺尴尬的 |
So the mother of your baby's out in those woods last night, | 所以你孩子的母亲昨晚在树林里 |
same woods you're in, | 你也在 |
- and you don't say a single a word to her? - No. | -而你连一个字都没跟她说-没有 |
Like I said, things aren't really good between us right now. | 我说了我俩目前关系不是很好 |
So we... | 所以我们... |
Brianna. Is that Brianna Delrasso? | 布丽安娜是布丽安娜·德拉索吗 |
- Is she your new girlfriend? -Idon't have a new girlfriend. | -她是你的新女友吗-我没有新女友 |
What time did you leave the woods? | 你昨天什么时候离开树林的 |
I got home around midnight. | 我半夜左右到家的 |
That's not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
I asked you what time you left the woods. | 我问的是你几点离开的树林 |
Well, if I got home around midnight, | 如果我是半夜到的家 |
then I probably left the woods at 11:45. | 那应该是11:45离开的树林 |
You can ask my mom if you want to. | 你也可以问我妈 |
Why would I ask your mom? | 我为什么要问你妈 |
Because she was awake-- | 因为她当时还没睡 |
It's okay if you want to go ahead and get that. | 你想接电话的话没问题 |
- You can-- I can give you-- - No. She was in the den | -我可以给你...-不用她当时在休息室 |
and she was feeding DJ, and-- 'cause his teeth hurt-- | 在喂DJ然后因为他牙疼 |
and she wanted to give him some milk, | 她又想给他喂点奶 |
and she asked me to get some, | 所以她让我去帮忙拿 |
and I didn't know where any was, and-- | 我不知道奶放在哪 |
Well, I usually keep mine in the fridge. | 我一般都把奶放冰箱里 |
Well... the kitchen fridge was full. | 厨房的冰箱塞满了 |
So we usually keep some extra out in the garage fridge. | 所以我们通常会额外放一些在车库的冰箱里 |
- So that's where I went, all right? - Hey, Dylan. Dylan. Listen. | -所以我就去了好吗-迪伦听着 |
- Did you have anything to do with Erin's death last night? - No. | -你跟昨晚艾琳的死有关吗-没有 |
'Cause looking at things right now, | 根据目前的情况来看 |
you're the only person with a reason to commit this crime. | 你是唯一一个有动机犯下这桩罪的人 |
I didn't kill Erin. | 我没杀艾琳 |
You're not gonna put that shit on me. | 你不能把这罪名安在我头上 |
- I didn't kill her. - I hope you're not lying. | -我没杀她-我希望你没撒谎 |
'Cause I wanna help you, all right? I really do. | 因为我想帮你知道吗真的 |
Yeah, I get that things couldn't have been easy for you two. | 我知道对你们俩而言生活不容易 |
You're young, you know? | 你们还年轻 |
Fighting over money, sharing custody of a kid. | 为钱争吵共同抚养一个孩子 |
You know, being a single parent, that-- that's a struggle. | 做单亲家长那那很困难 |
That struggle is fucking real, right? | 那种苦难非常真实对吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)”