寄存于往事里的半盏窗还开着

2019-02-22  本文已影响0人  fotanade

The half window stored in the ancient years is still open,

寄存于往事里的半盏窗还开着

Stars are still flashing in the distant night sky,

遥远的夜空星辰依旧闪烁

The face in the dream has changed quietly.

梦中的脸庞却悄悄地改变了

In a corner of the vast universe,

在浩瀚宇宙的某一个角落

I am waiting for time,

我等待时间

Time is also waiting for me.

时间也等待着我

It just made a fold on my face

只是他不经意地

and sneaked away

在我的脸上刻下褶皱

inadvertently.

又偷偷溜走

As if his every visit

仿佛他的每一次到访

all reminded me to live for what.

都在提醒我为了什么而活着

Propositions similar to this

类似这样的命题

give me too much confusion.

授予了我太多困惑

I’m secretly glad

我暗自庆幸

The half window stored in the ancient years is still open.

寄存于往事里的半盏窗还开着

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读