莎士比亚十四行诗(四十四)

2017-04-24  本文已影响232人  王伯弦

If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 如果我这笨拙的身体是思想,

Injurious distance should not stop my way; 残酷的距离就不能把我阻挡;

For then, despite of space, I would be brought, 尽管千山万水,层层阻隔,

From limits far remote, where thou dost stay. 我也会被带到你的芳居。

No matter then although my foot did stand 纵然我与你天涯之隔,

Upon the farthest earth remov'd from thee;对我来说又有何妨?

For nimble thought can jump both sea and land, 既然轻灵的思想可以越山渡洋,

As soon as think the place where he would be. 心中一念便可到达你所在的地方。

But, ah! thought kills me that I am not thought, 可是,唉!思想毒杀着我,毕竟我不是思想,

To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone , 在你离去之后,我并不能飞跃崇山,跨越海洋;

But that so much of earth and water wrought,我只是泥和水和成的钝皮囊,

I must attend, time's leisure with my moan;徒劳地用悲泣叹息服侍时光;

Receiving nought by elements so slow 这重浊之物毫无所赐,

But heavy tears, badges of either's woe.只剩眼泪,都是悲伤苦恼的标志。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读