了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-16 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| The one that got away. | 那个人离我而去 |
| The biggest heartache of my life was not | 这辈子最令我心痛的不是 |
| my husband and the father of my children leaving me, | 我的丈夫 我孩子的父亲离开了我 |
| it was never being able to truly land Manniford McClaine. | 而是没能正式和曼尼福德 麦克莱恩约会 |
| Yes, that was his real name, | 没错 那就是他的真名 |
| and he was fabulous. | 他相当了不起 |
| He was the captain of my high school football team. | 他是我高中足球队的队长 |
| He was the leader of the pack. | 天生的领袖 |
| He had a jawline you could stab your sister with. | 下巴尖得你可以拿去刺你的妹妹 |
| He was so gorgeous that | 他是那么英俊潇洒 |
| after years of having my mother tell me, | 我妈多年来都在教导我 |
| "Your virtue is a garden, keep it watered, | 你的美德就是一座花园 勤加浇灌 |
| but behind a fence," | 但要在栅栏后面 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| I bring him over for dinner, she takes one look at him, | 后来我带他回家吃晚饭 我妈就看了他一眼 |
| and suddenly it's like, "You know what?" | 然后突然跟我说 你知道吗 |
| "It's not a high fence." | 栅栏也不怎么高 |
| "Just hop on over." | 跳过去吧 |
| "Here, step on my hands, I'll give you a boost." | 来 踩着我的手 我助你一臂之力 |
| We almost went to prom together. | 我们差点一起参加毕业舞会 |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人单词统计
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人高频单词统计
| - Ooh! - As friends, but still. | - 哇 - 以朋友的身份 但也很不错了 |
| Then his old girlfriend, Satan, moved back from Rhode Island | 然后他的前女友 撒旦 从罗德岛搬回来了 |
| and they got back together, got married, | 他们破镜重圆 结婚了 |
| had four kids and bought a waterfront mansion | 有了四个孩子 还在奥伊斯特贝买了 |
| - in Oyster Bay. - Ooh! | - 一所海滨豪宅 - 天啊 |
| Yes. And... | 是的 然后 |
| Hey, is there any more onion dip? | 嘿 还有洋葱酱吗 |
| Shh! | 嘘 |
| Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| Is there any more onion dip? | 还有洋葱酱吗 |
| Continue, please. | 请继续吧 |
| Anyhow, the other day I picked up a newspaper | 总之 有一天我看报纸 |
| and there on the front page is a headline: | 头版的大标题上写着 |
| "Wall Street golden boy, Manniford McClaine, | 华尔街金童 曼尼福德 麦克莱恩 |
| caught with head of wife in trunk of car." | 被捕 车后备箱中发现其妻头颅 |
| That's right. | 的确如此 |
| Manniford murdered his wife, | 曼尼福德谋杀了他的妻子 |
| then drove around with her head for an hour | 被捕前带着她的头 |
| before getting caught. I couldn't believe it. | 开车在外转了一个小时 我简直不敢相信 |
| It-it had to be some other Manniford McClaine. | 一定是别人和他重名了 |
| But there he was, in the paper, handcuffed, | 但那的确就是他 上了报纸 戴着手铐 |
| being perp-walked into the station. | 被押向警局 |
| And I just thought, "My God..." | 然后我就想 天啊 |
| he still looks fantastic." | 他看上去依旧迷人 |
| No, I mean it, | 我说真的 |
| better looking than high school. I know, | 比高中时候还要帅 我知道 |
| my first thought should've been, "Dodged that bullet." | 我的第一想法本应是 活该 |
| Instead it was, "I don't know, he's single, I'm single. | 但我想的却是 怎么说 他单身 我也单身 |
| If he beats this thing..." | 如果他能躲过一劫 |
| Okay, I'm gonna stop talking now. | 好了 我应该闭嘴了 |
| Harriet's brother is supposed to play something for us. | 哈里特的哥哥该给我们弹点音乐了 |
| Tommy? Play me off! | 汤米 换你了 |
| Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
| Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| Onion dip. | 洋葱酱 |
| - Bye bye love - Yes! | - 别了 爱人 - 好 |
| ♪ Bye bye happiness... ♪ | ♪ 别了 幸福 ♪ |
| Vivian, you're out of glasses. | 薇薇安 杯子要不够用了 |
| Thanks for pointing out the painfully obvious, Frederick. | 谢谢你指出这么明显的问题 弗雷德里克 |
| Stay vigilant! | 保持警惕 |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
| I think I'm in love with Frederick. | 我想我爱上弗雷德里克了 |
| Frederick? He's with Letty in toiletries. | 弗雷德里克 他正和化妆品部的莱蒂谈恋爱 |
| Letty dumped him days ago. | 莱蒂几天前把他甩了 |
| I heard he was in love with Carroll in the back office. | 我听说他爱上了后勤部的卡罗尔 |
| - Who's she? - He. | - 她是谁 - 是他 |
| How very Grecian. | 真有古希腊遗风 |
| That is a terrible rumor to spread. | 传这种谣言影响可不好 |
| These are getting heavy. | 这些越来越沉了 |
| Counter. | 放台子上吧 |
| Use plastic cups next time. | 下次用塑料杯子吧 |
| Pay for 'em and I'll use 'em. | 你出钱我就用 |
| Give me that. Were you raised by bears? | 给我吧 你是被熊养大的吗 |
| Thanks, Mary. | 谢谢你 玛丽 |
| Coming through! | 杯子来了 |
| - Hello emptiness - Careful. | - 你好 空虚 - 小心 |
| Watch it. | 看着点 |
| This is a balance issue, people. | 注意保持平衡 伙计们 |
| ♪ Bye bye, my love, good-bye-eye ♪ | ♪ 别了 我的爱 再见 再见 ♪ |
| ♪ Bye bye, my love, good-bye-eye. ♪ | ♪ 别了 我的爱 再见 再见 ♪ |
| Well done. | 很好 |
| I'm so Dasen-offen-upsetten-gruber. | 我太不该兴了 |
| I'm sorry? | 你好 |
| Fraulein, please help me. I'm so lost. | 小姐 请帮帮我 我迷路了 |
| - I'm looking for the Reichstag. - The Reichstag? | - 我在找国会大厦 - 国会大厦 |
| You don't know this famous German building? | 你没听说过这座著名的德国建筑吗 |
| Gaudy, very big, and no elevator? | 华丽 高大 没有电梯 |
| Oy, those steps will leave you uber-pooped! Ha. | 那些台阶够你爬断腿 哈哈 |
| You look very familiar to me. | 你看起来很面熟 |
| - Do I know you? - No, no, | - 我认识你吗 - 不 不 |
| I just have one of those punims. | 我长得比较大众 |
| What's your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
| My name, well, it's Ay-Rolf... | 我的名字 呃 是 艾 洛夫 |
| that's the first name... | 那是名字 |
| "Jawohl," that's it. | “好的” 是这个 |
| - Not very common. - Ay-Rolf. | - 不常见 - 艾 洛夫 |
| And your last name? | 你姓什么 |
| Hitler... burg. | 希特勒 伯格 |
| Well, | 好吧 |
| I've got to tell you, Mr. Ay-Rolf Hitlerburg, | 我必须告诉你 艾 洛夫 希特勒伯格先生 |
| you're a pretty long way from the Reichstag. | 你离国会大厦还远着呢 |
| Well, that bitch Himmler sent me off completely unprepared. | 那个贱人希姆莱在我毫无准备的情况下就把我派来了 |
| Did I say "Himmler"? | 我是不是说了 希姆莱 |
| I meant "Himmlerstein." | 我的意思是 希姆莱斯坦 |
| Well, what were his directions? | 他是怎么跟你说的 |
| He said to take a left, and another left, | 他说要左转 然后再左转 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - and then the Third Reich. - "Right." | - 然后就到了第三帝国 - 好吧 |
| That's what he said, "Third Reich." | 他就是那么说的 第三帝国 |
| - "Right." - Glad you agree. | - 好的 - 很高兴你也同意 |
| Well, | 好吧 |
| you are a long way from the fatherland. | 你离你的祖国有十万八千里远 |
| Was is das? | 真的吗 |
| Your German vocabulary's quite impressive, by the way. | 另外 你蹦出的德语单词真是令人难忘 |
| - Danke. - You are in New York City. | - “谢谢” - 你现在在纽约市 |
| New York City, interesting. | 纽约市 有意思 |
| Any place you can recommend for a quick bite to eat? | 你能推荐几个吃快餐的地方吗 |
| I'm feeling a bit peckish. | 我感觉有点饿 |
| Well, there's an excellent deli around the corner. | 拐角有一家非常好吃的熟食店 |
| Yeah, deli's not really my thing. | 我不爱吃熟食 |
| Okay, what do you like? | 那你喜欢吃什么 |
| Whatever's fascist. Fastest! | 要最法西斯的 最快的 |
| Oy, what a day this has been. | 今天真是糟糕 |
| Pizza's here! Everybody pay up! | 披萨到了 赶紧交钱 |
| So, I'm not really Ay-Rolf Hitlerburg. | 我其实不是艾 洛夫 希特勒伯格 |
| Well, you had me fooled. | 你骗到我了 |
| I'm Randall, Vivian's fifth favorite cousin. | 我是兰道尔 薇薇安第五个最喜欢的表哥 |
| Midge, Vivian's 34th best friend. | 米琪 薇薇安第三十四个最好的朋友 |
| My what? | 我的什么 |
| Nothing. | 没什么 |
| - Couple of comedians. - Are you? | - 他是喜剧演员 - 你是吗 |
| - Am I what? - A comedian? | - 我是什么 - 喜剧演员 |
| Bad sign if you can't tell. | 你不会没看出来吧 |
| - No, you're hysterical. - I'll take your pity. | - 不 你很歇斯底里- 我接受你的同情 |
| Yes, I've been at it a while. Almost made my living from it. | 是的 我干这行有一段日子了 几乎就靠它吃饭 |
| Got an agent, got a manager, toured, did a little TV. | 找了经纪人 有了经理 到处巡演 上过电视 |
| In fact, I got to go. | 事实上 我得走了 |
| I got a set downtown in a half hour. | 我半小时后在市区还有演出 |
| Crappy time slot, but, well. | 糟糕的时段 但是 |
| - You ever try a brisket? - A brisket? | - 你试过用牛腩吗 - 牛腩 |
| Personal joke. | 私人笑话 |
| See you again. | 再见 |
| And don't be funny without me. | 我不在的时候不准这么有趣 |
| You can't have Randall, I'm in love with him. | 你不能和兰道尔在一起 我爱上他了 |
| He's your cousin, Vivian. | 他是你表哥 薇薇安 |
| Twice removed. | 远房表哥 |
| Let's talk, sweetie. | 我们去聊聊吧 亲爱的 |
| ♪ I'm strictly a female female ♪ | ♪ 我是个女孩子 女孩子 ♪ |
| ♪ And my future I hope will be ♪ | ♪ 我希望我的未来 ♪ |
| ♪ In the home of a brave ♪ | ♪ 会与一名勇敢而自由的男孩 ♪ |
| ♪ And free male ♪ | ♪ 住在一起 ♪ |
| ♪ Who'll enjoy being a guy ♪ | ♪ 他将享受男人的乐趣 ♪ |
| ♪ Having a girl... ♪ | ♪ 有一个女孩 ♪ |
| Hey, Jack Webb. Do I look like someone who | 嘿 杰克 韦布 我看上去像是 |
| would use anything you sell in this store? | 会买你店里东西的人吗 |
| Follow the men shopping for their mistresses. | 去跟着那些给情人买东西的男人吧 |
| It's bound to be more fun. | 那肯定更有意思 |
| This is a personal favorite. | 我个人很喜欢这个 |
| But this one's a little bit more dramatic. | 不过这个就有点夸张了 |
| You let me know if anything speaks to you. | 喜欢哪一个就告诉我 |
| I don't know. | 我不知道 |
| I've never worn much makeup before. | 我之前很少化妆的 |
| This was my daughter's idea. | 这是我女儿的主意 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字