疑犯追踪第1季第11集台词
2021-08-27 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
The government has a secret system-- | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
I know, because I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
But it sees everything... | 但它却看到了一切 |
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
But I needed a partner-- | 但我需要一个搭档 |
完整版请点击 | |
Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作 |
You will never find us. | 你永远找不到我们 |
But victim or perpetrator, | 不管你是被害人还是行凶者 |
If your number's up, we'll find you. | 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你 |
Got eyes on Reese. Kill the cameras. | 发现里瑟了关闭摄像机 |
Time to come home, John. Slate's been wiped clean. | 该回家了约翰以前的事就让它过去吧 |
You know that'll never happen. | 你知道这不可能 |
Third one tonight. Must be a full moon. | 今晚第三个了绝对是满月抽风 |
Your name is Farouk Madani. | 你叫法鲁克·马达尼 |
You were the best surgeon in Najaf, | 你是伊拉克纳贾夫最好的大夫 |
but you can't afford a license in the States | 但你没钱申请美国医师资格 |
because you send all your money home to family. | 因为你的钱都寄回家了 |
Stitch him up-- no questions asked-- | 帮他缝合别问问题 |
and you can be a doctor again. | 你就能重新做医生了 |
Police. Everybody out. | 警察所有人都下来 |
NYPD! Come out of there! | 纽约警察给我下车 |
Here a problem, detective? | 有问题吗警探 |
Are you guys this sloppy when you tail Al-Qaeda? | 你们盯梢基地组织时也这么粗心大意吗 |
Cute place. You gonna be out for a while? | 地方不错出来散步吗 |
Right, this isn't you being sloppy at all. | 对了你们不是粗心大意 |
This is you making a point. | 这是在示威 |
You're the only person we know of who's had any contact | 据我们所知你是唯一一个和他 |
- with our boy. - If I hear from him, | -有联系的人-如果我有他的消息 |
you'll be the first to know, but all this? | 一定立刻告诉你们但这一套 |
- Unnecessary. - Is it? | -没必要-是吗 |
You know, I was really surprised he was able to slip away. | 我非常惊讶他居然能逃脱 |
Just can't figure out how he did it. | 真搞不明白他怎么做到的 |
It's not my case anymore, so you have fun with that. | 这案子已经不归我管了你慢慢玩吧 |
I don't like this any more than you do, Carter. | 我和你一样不喜欢这样卡特 |
Watching someone night and day, | 昼夜不停地盯梢 |
you never know what you'll dig up. | 永远不知道自己能挖出什么 |
I've seen it ruin careers, families. | 我见过有人因此失去工作失去家人 |
Threatening a police officer is against the law, Mr. Snow. | 威胁警察是犯法的斯诺先生 |
So is lying to a federal agent. | 对联邦探员撒谎也是 |
I'll be seeing you. | 再见 |
Okay, where would you keep... | 想想会在哪里呢 |
This guy's his partner, and it turns out | 这人居然是他的拍档我竟然 |
I've had his cell phone number for weeks now. | 拿到他的手机号码好几个星期了 |
The number you have reached is not in service. | 你所拨打的号码不在服务区 |
You're gonna use my computer, you gotta do my reports too. | 你要用我的电脑干脆也写写我的报告 |
Hi, Detective Carter, NYPD. | 你好我是纽约警局的卡特警探 |
I need all the locations data you've got | 我需要一个手机号码的全部定位信息 |
on a disconnected cell phone. | 那号码现在接不通 |
Yeah, name's "Burdett,Norman." | 对是在诺曼·伯戴特名下 |
So who's this guy? | 这人是谁 |
That's what I'm trying to find out. | 我正想要弄清楚 |
I thought these folks were just for your boss. | 我还以为只有你们老板才用这种排场 |
Sorry about all the cloak-and-dagger. | 抱歉要用这种地下党的方式接头 |
So what brings you up from D.C.? | 什么风把你从首都吹来了 |
You. | 你 |
- I'm flattered, Alicia. - Don't be. | -我真是受宠若惊艾丽西娅-别 |
My people want answers. | 我的人要你给个说法 |
Your company has had the N.S.A. feeds for three years. | 国安局养你们公司三年了 |
Not my company, just me. | 不是我们公司只是我而已 |
If congress knew about this machine you're building, | 要是国会知道了你在造的这台机器 |
about the unfettered access we've given you | 以及我们给你无限制权限 |
to all the data we're compiling on U.S. citizens, | 接触我们收集的美国公民资料 |
You wouldn't just be shut down. You would go to jail. | 不会只是关门而已你会去坐牢 |
I don't suppose they'd let us be cell mates. | 估计不会让我俩同监室吧 |
We need progress, Nathan, or we're pulling the plug. | 你得汇报进展奈森否则我们就撤出 |
- What's this? - It's progress. | -这是什么-进展 |
- Nine digits? - You work in intelligence. | -九位数字吗-你是做情报工作的 |
Figure it out. | 自己破解吧 |
For once, I'd like you to handle one of these meetings | 我真想有那么一次让你来处理这种事 |
while I lurk in the shadows. | 而我躲在暗处 |
You couldn't lurk if you tried. | 试过就不能回头了 |
That number we gave her... it better pan out. | 我们给她的那个号码最好能起作用 |
It will. | 会的 |
How? | 你怎么知道 |
I don't know. But the machine does. | 我不知道但是机器知道 |
- Have a little faith, Nathan. - In you or in the machine? | -有点信心啊奈森-对你还是机器 |
搜索目标 里瑟约翰 | |
手机:预付费 现金购得 身份确定 | |
位置分析地址位置识别 监视公用网络解密无线网络 访问安保系统扫描摄像数据 运行面部识别 | |
Okay, Mr. Hayes, this is the place. | 好的海耶斯先生就是这里了 |
Watch your step--uh... | 当心脚下 |
Not your step, I mean-- it's just one of those things | 不是说你的脚这个只是 |
people say, you know? No--no offense. | 一个惯用说法无意冒犯 |
But we got ramps all over the place, so if you need anything | 我们这里有轮椅通道如果有什么需要 |
I'll be on my feet in a few days. | 我的脚几天就会好 |
Yeah, but if anything goes wrong, you call me. | 好有什么问题就给我电话 |
I'm the super. Name is Trask. | 我是管理员名叫柴斯克 |
- I tell you that already? - Twice. | -我跟你说过了吗-两次了 |
I guess I'm getting old. | 看来我是老了 |
It seems like yesterday I was partying till dawn down in Miami | 仿佛昨天我还在迈阿密通宵派对狂欢 |
Used to own six nightclubs down there. | 我以前在那里有六家夜店 |
You know, I had a mansion in Coral Gables, | 以前我在科勒尔盖布尔斯有栋豪宅 |
a white Bengal tiger... had to give all that up. | 一只白色孟加拉虎不得不放弃 |
Bad for my health. What about you? | 对我健康不好你呢 |
Where you from? What do you do? | 你是哪儿人干什么的 |
How'd you wind up in that chair? | 怎么坐上轮椅了 |
I had a rough night. | 某天晚上不太顺 |
完整版请点击 | |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Here are the keys. You need anything, | 给你钥匙有什么需要 |
my number's on that lease. | 租约上有我的号码 |
The name is-- well, you know. | 我名叫你知道的 |
Everything satisfactory, Mr. Reese? | 还满意吗里瑟先生 |
Nice place. | 地方不错 |
You really shouldn't have gone to this much trouble, though. | 真是劳您费神了 |
No trouble--I thought you'd get tired of hotels, | 不费神我想你也厌倦酒店了 |
and, in your condition, I felt that something a bit more | 另外照你的情况看我感觉 |
low-profile was in order. | 还是低调些好 |
Where's our pal Snow? | 我们的好伙伴斯诺呢 |
Preoccupied with Detective Carter at the moment. | 眼下正忙着盯着卡特警探 |
She all right? | 她还好么 |
Not that I don't share your concern for the woman | 不是我不关心这个女人 |
who tried to hand you over to the CIA-- | 但她想把你交给中情局 |
She did let us go. Just... | 她放我们走了只要 |
Keep an eye on her for me for a while, while I'm resting up | 在我休养的这段时间帮我留意她一下 |
About that... | 这个嘛 |
I'm not here to rest, am I? | 我不是来休息的是吧 |
I'm afraid the machine waits for no man. | 无奈机器不等人啊 |
So who's the next number on your list? | 下一个号码是谁 |
- You just met him. - The super? | -你刚见过-那个管理员 |
Mr. James, got that shower head for you. | 詹姆斯先生给你换过淋浴喷头了 |
- Thanks. - How you doing, Mrs. Park? | -多谢-你好吗帕克夫人 |
Fine, thanks. | 很好谢谢 |
Ease up on the phone, Aaron. It'll nuke your brain. | 少点点手机艾伦会辐射大脑 |
Yeah, thanks, Ernie. | 好吧谢谢欧尼 |
Lily the cook, I love how you look. | 大厨莉莉真是美女 |
Thanks, Ernie. You write that one yourself? | 谢谢欧尼你自己写的诗吗 |
Ernest p. Trask, 51 years old. | 欧尼斯特·P·柴斯克51岁 |
Born in Goodland, Florida, population 394. | 生于佛罗里达的古德兰当地人口39万4 |
Small towns aren't exactly paragons | 小城在资料电子化方面可不是 |
of digital record-keeping, | 什么先进模范 |
but I did verify he got a high school diploma. | 不过我查到他有高中毕业证书 |
Let me guess. No nightclubs, no mansions, | 我猜猜没有夜店没有豪宅 |
no pet tigers? | 没有宠物老虎 |
Mr. Trask seems to have a vivid imagination. | 看来柴斯克先生想象力丰富 |
Don't you have anything to unpack? | 你就没什么东西要收拾么 |
I travel light. | 轻装简行 |
- Any idea what the threat is? - Not yet. | -知道谁是威胁吗-暂时不知道 |
He's been super for 14 years. | 他当了14年管理员了 |
Lives and works in the same place. | 工作生活在同一个地方 |
So whatever's gonna happen with Trask, | 所以不管柴斯克身上要发生什么事 |
it will probably happen here. | 多半会发生在这里 |
How many people in the building? | 这栋楼里有多少人 |
- 241. - so 241 suspects? | -241个-那就是241个嫌犯 |
Or maybe just one. | 也许只有一个 |
I took the liberty of hacking into Trask's online phone bill | 我黑入了柴斯克的在线电话账单 |
He called three pawn shops last week, | 他上周给三家典当行打了电话 |
The kind that specialize in off-the-books sales | 那种店铺专门贩卖不经登记 |
of untraceable handguns. | 难以追查的手枪 |
Trask might be planning to kill somebody. | 柴斯克可能计划要杀死某个人 |
- You didn't get me anything? - Coffee's for closers. | -你没给我带一杯吗-无功不能受禄 |
I got you a clear shot at Reese and you whiffed. | 我给你射杀里瑟的大好机会你失手了 |
I wasn't aiming to kill. You said you wanted | 我的目的不是杀死他是你说 |
to question him about what happened in Ordos. | 你想问他在鄂尔多斯发生了什么 |
If possible. | 我是说"有可能的话" |
Secondary objective. | 那是次要目的 |
What's she up to? | 她在干什么 |
Near as we can tell? Catching up on paperwork. | 据我们所见在赶一些文件工作 |
She's not using her computer or phones. | 她没有用她的电脑或手机 |
Reese? | 里瑟呢 |
We got people checking every hospital, clinic, | 我们安排人查了300英里半径内 |
and morgue in a 300-mile radius. | 所有医院诊所停尸房 |
If anybody stitched him up, we'll pick up the scent. | 只要有人救他我们就能查到 |
I hope you don't mind | 希望你不介意 |
but in addition to the necessary hardware | 我除了必要的硬件之外 |
I brought a few books for you to read... | 还买了些书给你读 |
and a little housewarming gift. | 还有一点乔迁贺礼 |
- Thanks. - You want to try it out? | -多谢了-想试试吗 |
No. I'm--I'm good for now. | 不用了我现在挺好 |
You'll thank me later. | 你以后会感谢我 |
You know, Trask may seem like a harmless bag of wind, | 柴斯克似乎是个无伤大雅的牛皮大王 |
but I've been fooled before. | 不过我之前也上过当 |
If he bought a gun, I'd just like to know why. | 既然他买了枪我想知道为什么 |
Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能查出来 |
We're going to hack his wi-fi? | 黑入他的无线网络吗 |
We're gonna hack all of them. | 黑入所有的无线网络 |
If the threat's in the building, | 如果威胁来自这栋楼 |
we should get to know our neighbors. | 我们就得认识一下邻居们 |
You're into 16 networks already? | 你已经进入16个网络了吗 |
When the phone company puts in your wi-fi, | 电讯公司提供无线网络服务时 |
the password is your phone number. | 初始密码就是手机号码 |
Most people never even change it. | 大部分人根本不会改 |
The other ones might actually take a minute. | 就算是改了的也不难搞定 |
Once we're in, we can turn every webcam, | 我们一黑入就打开所有的网络摄像头 |
nanny cam, security system, and laptop on the network | 保姆监视器安全系统手提电脑网络 |
into our eyes and ears. | 变成了我们的耳目 |
Just like the machine. | 就像那台机器一样 |
I suppose...if one apartment building were the entire world. | 把一栋公寓楼想象成整个世界算是吧 |
Lily the Cook seems to be dating Rick from the penthouse | 厨师莉莉似乎在和公寓顶层的瑞克约会 |
And Amber in 714 is... | 而714房间的安珀 |
Healthy. | 真健康 |
Somehow I doubt that's what alerted the machine. | 我有些怀疑到底是什么触动了机器 |
Got one, Finch. | 有发现了芬奇 |
Doug Stanley, security guard. | 道格·斯坦利保安人员 |
He's been hunting a thief who's been stealing jewelry | 他正在追捕一名从女子公寓 |
out of women's apartments. | 偷走珠宝的小偷 |
Maybe Trask is the thief planning to kill Doug, | 也许柴斯克就是那个小偷想要杀死道格 |
to cover his crimes. | 以掩盖其罪行 |
Or Trask knows who the thief is | 又或者柴斯克知道谁是小偷 |
and now they're planning to kill him. | 所以小偷计划杀了他 |
That's the landlord, Alan Holt. | 那是房东阿兰·霍特 |
Doesn't look like Trask is the employee of the month. | 柴斯克看起来可不像明星雇员 |
Maybe he's about to snap and kill his boss? | 也许他打算扭断老板的脖子 |
Why did the machine give us his number? | 为什么机器要给出他的社保号码 |
Is Trask in trouble... | 柴斯克有麻烦了 |
Or is he the problem? | 还是他就是麻烦 |
Well, you're not gonna get it staring at the wall. | 傻盯着墙是得不出答案的 |
We need to do some legwork. | 得出去搜集点情报 |
Right. | 好吧 |
I'm in position. Make it quick, please. | 我就位了麻烦快点 |
Mr. Trask, it's John Hayes in 521. | 柴斯克先生我是521的约翰·海耶斯 |
- I'm having a bit of a problem. - I'll be right there. | -我这边出了点问题-我马上到 |
Damn it, damn it, damn it. | 该死该死该死 |
I've planted the cameras, Mr. Reese. | 我安装好摄像头了里瑟先生 |
I'm starting to search. | 现在开始搜查 |
I haven't seen damage like this since hurricane Opal | 自从奥珀尔飓风袭击了我的游艇后 |
trashed my yacht. | 我就再没见过这么严重的情况了 |
Looks like somebody went at this with a hammer. | 简直就像有人用锤子敲了似的 |
No sign of a gun. | 没发现枪 |
But I doubt if he's just a collector of bullets. | 但我可不信他只是在收集子弹 |
So who does he want to shoot? | 那么他到底想杀谁 |
Of course, I didn't bring the right one. | 果然带的工具又错了 |
I'll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
Trask needs a pipe wrench, Finch. | 柴斯克需要管扳钳芬奇 |
- He's coming back down. - Okay, just a minute. | -他下去了-好了马上 |
Finch, he's in the courtyard headed your way. | 芬奇他在院子里朝你过来了 |
Watch where you're going, Trask. | 走路要带眼睛柴斯克 |
Finch. | 芬奇 |
He's obsessed with her. | 他为她痴狂了 |
I'm afraid we're not the only ones | 看来我们不是唯一在 |
spying on our neighbors, Mr. Reese. | 监视邻居的人里瑟先生 |
Harold, get out of there now. | 哈罗德快出去 |
Finch, did you get out of there? | 芬奇你出去了吗 |
Finch? | 芬奇 |
Who the hell-- | 你是什么... |
Hey! Come here! | 回来 |
What were you doing in my place? | 你在我家干什么 |
I could use a hand here. | 帮我一把 |
Okay, hang on, hang on, hang on. | 好坚持住坚持住 |
Okay, he's gonna kill the elevator. | 他要关闭电梯 |
Security, this is Trask. | 保安我是柴斯克 |
Finch, he's in the west stairwell. | 芬奇他在西边的楼梯井 |
Turn right, take the east stairs up | 右拐从西边上去 |
Three flights and you're home. | 过三层你就到家了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”