权力的游戏第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

2022-02-27  本文已影响0人  xiaoke_donkey

权力的游戏第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Easy, boy. 慢点, 兄弟.
What do you expect? They're savages. 有什么可奇怪的? 他们是野人.
One lot steals a goat from another lot, 仅仅为了偷一只山羊
before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces. 他们也会把人砍成碎片.
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this. 我从没见过野人做出这样的事.
I never seen a thing like this, not ever in my life. 我这辈子都没见过这样的事.
How close did you get? 当时你离得有多近?
- Close as any man would. - We should head back to the wall. - 近得不能再近了. - 我们应该返回长城了.
Do the dead frighten you? 那些死人吓到你了?
Our orders were to track the wildlings. 我们的任务是追踪那些野人
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more. 我们已经找到他们了. 他们已经死光了.
You don't think he'll ask us how they died? 你不觉头儿会问 他们是怎么死的吗?
Get back on your horse. 你立刻上马.
Whatever did it to them could do it to us. 我们可能落到跟 跟那些野人一样的下场.
They even killed the children. 他们连小孩都杀了.
It's a good thing we're not children. 幸好我们不是小孩.
You want to run away south, run away. 你想向南逃的话就逃吧.
Of course they will behead you as a deserter, 他们一定会砍掉你这逃兵的脑袋.
if I don't catch you first. 如果我没有先把你逮到.
权力的游戏单词统计
权力的游戏高频单词统计
Get back on your horse. 你立刻上马.
I won't say it again. 我不想再说一遍.
Your dead men seem to have moved camp. 你的死人朋友看来已经拔营了.
They were here. 他们刚才就在这里.
See where they went. 看看他们去哪了.
What is it? 那是什么?
It's... 那是...
Go on, father's watching. 继续, 父亲正看着呢.
And your mother. 你母亲也在看.
Fine work as always. Well done. 还是绣得这么美, 好极了.
Thank you. 谢谢.
I love the detail that you've managed to get in these corners. 我喜欢你在这些边角上的细节处理
Quite beautiful. 太漂亮了.
The stitching... 这些针脚...
And which one of you was a marksman at 10? 你们哪个在十岁时就是神射手了?
Keep practicing, Bran. 继续练习, 布兰.
Go on. 继续.
Don't think too much, Bran. 别想太多, 布兰.
Relax your bow arm. 持弓臂要放松.
Quick, Bran! Faster. 快追, 布兰! 快点.
Lord Stark! 史塔克大人!
My lady. 夫人.
A guardsman just rode in from the hills. 一名卫兵刚刚来报
They've captured a deserter from The Night's Watch. 他们抓住了一个守夜人军团的逃兵
Get the lads to saddle their horses. 让小伙子们都去备马吧.
Do you have to? 你一定要这样做吗?
He swore an oath, Cat. 他发过誓言, 凯特.
The law is law, my lady. 国有国法, 夫人.
Tell Bran he's coming too. 告诉布兰他也要去.
Ned. 奈德.
10 is too young to see such things. 十岁的孩子不该看这个.
He won't be a boy forever. 他不会永远都是个孩子.
And winter is coming. 而且, 凛冬将至.
Lad, go run back and get the rest. 小子, 去把剩下的箭捡回来.
White Walkers. 异鬼.
I saw the White Walkers. 我看见异鬼了.
White Walkers. 异鬼啊.
The White Walkers, I saw them. 真的是异鬼, 我亲眼看见了.
I know I broke my oath. 我知道我违背了誓言.
And I know I'm a deserter. 我也知道我是个逃兵.
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
权力的游戏中英对照台词本截图
I should have gone back to the wall and warned them, but-- 我应该回长城去报告, 但是...
I saw what I saw. 我真的看见了.
I saw the White Walkers. 我看见异鬼了.
People need to know. 这是真的, 告诉大家.
If you can get word to my family... 如果你能带话给我家人...
Tell them I'm no coward. 告诉他们我不是懦夫.
Tell them I'm sorry. 告诉他们我很愧疚.
Forgive me, Lord. 神啊, 请宽恕我.
In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, 以拜拉席恩家族的劳勃一世...
- the first of his name... - Don't look away. - 劳勃一世... - 不要看别处.
...King of the Andals and the first men... ...安达尔人及先民的国王...
Father will know if you do. 父亲会察觉到的.
...Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and protector of the realm, ...七国统治者 暨全境守护者之名,
I, Eddard of the House Stark, 我, 史塔克家族的艾德,
Lord of Winterfell and warden of the north, 临冬城主兼北境守护者,
sentence you to die. 在此判处你死刑.
You did well. 你表现很好.
You understand why I did it? 你明白我为什么这么做吗?
Jon said he was a deserter. 琼恩说他是个逃兵.
But do you understand why i had to kill him? 但你是否明白 为什么我要亲自动手?
"Our way is the old way"? "我们遵循古老的传统"?
The man who passes the sentence 宣判人死刑者
should swing the sword. 必须亲手执行.
Is it true he saw the White Walkers? 他说他看见了异鬼是真的吗?
The White Walkers have been gone for thousands of years. 异鬼已经消失几千年了.
So he was lying? 所以他在撒谎?
A madman sees what he sees. 疯人会看见臆想的东西.
What is it? 这是怎么回事?
Mountain lion? 山狮干的?
There are no Mountain lions in these woods. 这片森林里没有山狮.
It's a freak! 这是只怪物!
It's a direwolf. 这是只冰原狼.
Tough old beast. 凶猛的古老野兽.
There are no direwolves south of the wall. 长城以南可没有冰原狼.
Now there are five. 现在有五只了.
You want to hold it? 你想抱一下它吗?
Where will they go? 它们该怎么办?
Their mother's dead. 它们的母亲已经死了.
They don't belong down here. 它们不属于这里.
Better a quick death. 不如干脆趁早了结.
They won't last without their mother. 没有母狼它们也活不了多久.
- Right. Give it here. - No! - 对. 交给我吧. - 不要!
Put away your blade. 把你的剑拿开.
I take orders from your father, not you. 我听命于你父亲, 而不是你.
- Please, father! - I'm sorry, Bran. - 求你了, 父亲! - 抱歉, 布兰.
Lord Stark? 史塔克大人?
There are five pups... 这里有五只小狼...
one for each of the Stark children. 史塔克家正好有五个孩子.
The direwolf is the sigil of your House. 而冰原狼是您的家徽.
They were meant to have them. 您的孩子注定要拥有它们.
You will train them yourselves. 你们要自己训练它们.
You will feed them yourselves. 自己喂养他们.
And if they die, you will bury them yourselves. 如果它们死了, 你们还要亲手埋葬它们.
What about you? 那你呢?
I'm not a Stark. 我不姓史塔克.
Get on. 走吧.
What is it? 怎么了?
The runt of the litter-- that one's yours, snow. 一窝之劣种-- 非你莫属哈, 雪诺.
As your brother, I feel it's my duty to warn you: 作为你的孪生兄弟, 我有责任提醒你:
You worry too much. 你担心过度了.
- It's starting to show. - And you never worry about anything. - 全显在脸上了. - 你从来不担心任何事.
When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock, 记得我们七岁那年,
100-foot drop into the water, 你从凯岩城的百尺悬崖上跳进水里,
and you were never afraid. 你从来没有害怕过.
There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father. 本来就没什么可怕, 直到你把这件事告诉父亲.
"We're lannisters. "我们是兰尼斯特家的人.
Lannisters don't act like fools." 兰尼斯特家的人从来不干蠢事."
What if Jon Arryn told someone? 如果琼恩艾林告诉了别人怎么办?
But who would he tell? 他会跟谁说?
- My husband. - If he told the King, both our heads - 我的丈夫. - 如果他告诉了国王, 我们俩的脑袋
would be skewered on the city gates by now. 早就该挂在城门上了.
Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know, it died with him. 不管琼恩艾林知道什么, 他已经死了.
And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King-- someone to do his job 劳勃会找个新的国王之手替他办事
while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores-- 好让他继续玩野猪打女人...
or is it the other way around? 我是不是说反了?
And life will go on. 一切都会照旧的.
You should be The Hand of the King. 你应该成为国王之手.
That's an honor I can do without. 我可不要这份荣耀.
Their days are too long, 他们日理万机,
their lives are too short. 却常常死于非命.
All these years 虽然过了这么多年
and I still feel like an outsider 有时我还觉得自己是个外人
when I come here. 就比如来到这个地方的时候.
You have five northern children. 你生育了五个北境的孩子.
You're not an outsider. 你可不是外人.
I wonder if the old gods agree. 恐怕远古诸神不这么想.
It's your gods with all the rules. 你信仰的神也是规矩多多.
I am so sorry, my love. 我有个坏消息, 亲爱的.
- Tell me. - There was a raven from King's Landing. - 怎么了. - 君临城来了一只渡鸦.
Jon Arryn is dead. 琼恩艾林去世了.
A fever took him. 他死于热病.
I know he was like a father to you. 我知道他跟你情同父子.
- Your sister, the boy? - They both have their health, - 你妹妹和她的孩子呢? - 他们都还健康,
gods be good. 诸神保佑.
The raven brought more news... 渡鸦还带来了别的消息...
The King rides for Winterfell... 国王正往临冬城来...
with the Queen 带着王后...
and all the rest of them. 还有其他很多人.
If he's coming this far north... 他不辞辛苦来到北境...
There's only one thing he's after. 肯定只为了一件事.
You can always say no, Ned. 你有权拒绝, 奈德.

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读