英语教育

英语剧《Shrek》片段2:审问姜饼人

2019-01-11  本文已影响22人  9444e0643fbd

审问姜饼人

 你抓不到我 我是个姜饼人!

You can't catchme. I'm the ginger bread man!

- 你是个魔鬼 - 我不是你是- You're a monster. - I'm not the monster here. You are.

你和其他的神话故事垃圾毒坏了我完美的世界You and the rest of that fairy tale trash, poisoning my perfectworld

.他们都到哪里去了?Now,

tell me! Where are the others? 吃我!Eat me!

我设法公平地对待你们这些东西I've tried to be fair to you creatures.

现在 我的耐心消失了!告诉我 不然Now my patience has reached its end! Tell me orI'll

不 别动我的糖浆扣子!No, no, not the buttons. Not my gumdropbuttons.

谁把他们藏起来了?Allright then. Who's hiding them?

好 我告诉你 你知道松饼人吗?Okay, I'll tell you. Do youknow the muffin man?-

 松饼人? - 松饼人- The muffin man?- Themuffin man.

对 我知道松饼人 她住在特鲁里街?Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives onDrury Lane?

她跟松饼人结婚了Well, she's married to the muffin man.

- 松饼人? - 松饼人!- The muffin man?- The

muffin man!她跟松饼人结婚了

She's married to

the muffin man.主人! 我们找到了?

My lord! We found

it.你还等什么? 把它拿进来

Then what are you

waiting for? Bring it in.哦Oh!- 魔镜 - 别告诉他!

- Magic mirror -

Don't tell him anything!别!No!晚安

Evening.镜子 镜子 墙上的镜子Mirror,mirror, on the wall.

这不是最完美的王国吗?Isthis not the most perfect kingdom of them all?

严格地讲你不是国王Well, technically you'renot a king.

西龙涅斯Uh,Thelonius.

- 你说什么? - 我说你还不是国王- You were saying?

- What I mean is, you're not a king yet.

但你可以成为国王 你只要和公主结婚就行了

But you can become one. All you have to do is marry aprincess.

接着说Go on.

那么 放松坐下吧 我的主人So,just sit back andrelax, my lord,

因为你就要会见当今最合格的未婚女子了

because it's time for you to meet today's eligiblebachelorettes.

她们来了!

And here they are!

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读