活在当下 享受生活日更达人联盟随笔-生活工作点滴

谢尔顿,活该被妈妈骂

2019-07-30  本文已影响1人  快乐有你_1ec8

There's a lot of traffic. Are we gonna be okay?

交通很拥挤。我们能赶上吗?

You will be at the airport an hour before your flight.

你将在飞机起飞前一小时到达机场。

Good. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

Sheldon, your mother's an attractive woman.

谢尔顿,你妈妈是个很有魅力的女人。

You need to get used to the fact that men are gonna be interested in her.

你得习惯男人会对她感兴趣这个事实。

You need to drive the car, and mind your business.

你需要开车,管好你的事。

I will not have you be disrespectful to me.

我不允许你对我不尊重。

What? You're not my mother.

什么?你不是我妈。

Don't you be disrespectful to her!

不许你对她不尊重!

Yes, ma'am.

是的,女士。

You will get there. You've just got to put some zing on it.

你以后可以的,你只需要多加鞭策就行了。

谢尔顿,一个高智商的物理学家,情商却低得可怕。

难得的是有一个博士的艾米能够喜欢他。

希望他们能够修成正果,幸福美满!

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读