了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-14 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| ♪ So long ♪ | ♪ 如此之长的 ♪ |
| ♪ Sad times ♪ | ♪ 悲伤 ♪ |
| Wall paper is amazing! | 墙纸太漂亮了 |
| ♪ Go along, bad times ♪ | ♪ 在错误的时间里持续 ♪ |
| My god! Told you. | 我的天没骗你吧 |
| ♪ At last... We are rid of you ♪ | ♪ 终于我们摆脱了你 ♪ |
| ♪ Howdy ♪ | ♪ 你好 ♪ |
| ♪ Gay times ♪ | ♪ 男士风尚 ♪ |
| ♪ Cloudy gray times ♪ | ♪ 多云的灰色时光 ♪ |
| ♪ You are now a thing ♪ | ♪ 你现在 ♪ |
| ♪ Of ♪ | ♪ 已是 ♪ |
| ♪ The past... ♪ | ♪ 过眼云烟 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy days ♪ | ♪ 快乐的日子幕 ♪ |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| No. No, no, I'm... that one is... | 不 不 不 那个是 |
| ♪ Are here again ♪ | ♪ 又将归来 ♪ |
| ♪ The skies ♪ | ♪ 头顶的 ♪ |
| ♪ Above ♪ | ♪ 天空 ♪ |
| ♪ Are clear again ♪ | ♪ 又将明朗 ♪ |
| ♪ So let's sing a song ♪ | ♪ 让我们再欢唱一曲 ♪ |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人单词统计
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人高频单词统计
| ♪ Of cheer again ♪ | ♪ 来庆祝 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy days ♪ | ♪ 快乐的日子 ♪ |
| ♪ Are here again ♪ | ♪ 又来了 ♪ |
| ♪ All together ♪ | ♪ 我们一起 ♪ |
| ♪ Shout it now ♪ | ♪ 大声呼喊 ♪ |
| ♪ There's no one ♪ | ♪ 没有人 ♪ |
| ♪ Who can doubt it now ♪ | ♪ 能怀疑 ♪ |
| ♪ So let's tell the world ♪ | ♪ 让我们现在 ♪ |
| ♪ About it now ♪ | ♪ 告诉世界 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy days ♪ | ♪ 快乐的日子 ♪ |
| ♪ Are here again ♪ | ♪ 又来了 ♪ |
| ♪ Your cares and troubles ♪ | ♪ 你所有的烦恼 ♪ |
| How's Gettysburg? | 葛底斯堡怎么样 |
| ♪ Are gone ♪ | ♪ 都会烟消云散 ♪ |
| ♪ There'll be ♪ | ♪ 不会 ♪ |
| Nine, eight, | 九 十 |
| ♪ No more ♪ | ♪ 再有 ♪ |
| ♪ From now on ♪ | ♪ 从现在开始 ♪ |
| Seven, six, five, | 七 六 五 |
| Four, three, | 四 三 |
| ♪ From now on... ♪ | ♪ 从现在开始 ♪ |
| Two, one! | 二 一 |
| Happy new year! | 新年快乐 |
| ♪ Happy days ♪ | ♪ 快乐的日子 ♪ |
| ♪ Are here again ♪ | ♪ 又来了 ♪ |
| ♪ The skies ♪ | ♪ 头顶的 ♪ |
| ♪ Above ♪ | ♪ 天空 ♪ |
| ♪ Are clear again ♪ | ♪ 又开始明朗 ♪ |
| ♪ So let's sing a song ♪ | ♪ 让我们再欢唱一曲 ♪ |
| ♪ Of cheer again ♪ | ♪ 来庆祝 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy times ♪ | ♪ 快乐的时光 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy nights ♪ | ♪ 快乐的夜晚 ♪ |
| ♪ Happy days ♪ | ♪ 快乐的日子 ♪ |
| ♪ Are ♪ | ♪ 又 ♪ |
| ♪ Here ♪ | ♪ 来 ♪ |
| ♪ Again... ♪ | ♪ 了 ♪ |
| The dishes go in the kitchen. | 餐具都放到厨房去 |
| - Yes, ma'am. - Kitchen's full. | - 是的 夫人 - 厨房都塞满了 |
| Well, what am I supposed to do with the dishes? | 那我把这些餐具放哪啊 |
| - Linen closet. - Dishes in the linen closet, please. | - 放壁橱那 - 餐具请放进壁橱里 |
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
了不起的麦瑟尔夫人中英对照台词本截图
| - Yes, ma'am. - Well, hold on a second. | - 是的 夫人 - 等一下 |
| Ethan, what are you watching? | 伊桑 你在看什么呢 |
| Grandma says it's good. | 姥姥说好看 |
| It's Liberace. It's magic. | 是李伯拉斯 简直太棒了 美国著名艺人和钢琴家 |
| And he's single. | 而且他还是单身 |
| - Not my type, mama. - All right. | - 不是我的菜 妈妈 - 好吧 |
| I put the other end table in the kids' room. | 我把另一张桌子放到孩子们的房间里了 |
| We should get rid of this stuff. | 我们应该把这些东西都处理掉 |
| - Nonsense. We'll make it fit. - I should sell it. | - 胡说 我们会整理好的 - 我应该都卖掉 |
| You'll need it. | 你会需要的 |
| Well, Super's not gonna store my couch. | 休珀不会让我把沙发 |
| In the basement forever. | 一直放在地下室 |
| He will if he doesn't want his wife to find out | 他会的 如果他不想让他妻子发现 |
| There's nothing wrong with Dottie Milford's pipes in 4D. | 四楼D户多蒂 米尔福德家的管道根本就没问题 |
| These can go in your father's closet. | 这些可以放到你父亲的壁橱里 |
| - What? What's going in my closet? - Nothing! | - 什么 我的壁橱怎么了 - 没事 |
| This door won't move! | 这扇门打不开了 |
| There are things in front of it. Why? | 有东西挡住了 怎么了 |
| Am I supposed to live in here now? | 我是要住在这里面吗 |
| Was that grapefruit the last breakfast | 那葡萄柚就成了我 |
| - I'm ever going to eat? - Move these, please. | - 最后一顿饭了吗 - 请挪一下这些 |
| - Why are they moving that? - Your father's blocked in. | - 为什么要挪那些 - 你父亲被堵里面了 |
| - He is? - Yes! He is! | - 是吗 - 是啊 我被堵在这了 |
| Abe, please relax. | 亚伯 放松点 |
| Well, you said this wasn't going to be an inconvenience. | 好吧 你说过这不会带来不便 |
| I consider not being able | 我看现在 |
| to leave my study somewhat of an inconvenience. | 连自己的书房门都出不了就是不便 |
| These can go in the kids' room for now. | 这些先放在孩子们的房间里 |
| - Yes, ma'am. - Keep putting things in the kids' room, | - 好的 夫人 - 把东西都搬到孩子房间里 |
| We won't have anywhere to put the kids. | 我们就没地方放孩子了 |
| Abe, your door is clear! | 亚伯 你可以打开门了 |
| What's that? | 那是什么 |
| - It's a box of Joel's things. - I'll take it. | - 乔尔的一箱东西 - 给我吧 |
| Abe? The boxes have been moved. | 亚伯 箱子都搬走了 |
| - You'll take it where? - I'll put it in the basement. | - 你要放哪去 - 我去放在地下室 |
| Abe! I thought you wanted to come out. | 亚伯 你不是要出来吗 |
| No. I wanted the option of coming out. | 不 我想出来时再出来 |
| I'll take care of it. I should get these to him. | 我来处理吧 我应该把这些还给他 |
| - You sure? - I'm sure. | - 你确定 - 我确定 |
| Go look in your room... there's a lovely little surprise | 去看看你的房间吧 有充满你童年回忆的 |
| - from your childhood. - As though my adulthood. | - 可爱小惊喜等着你 - 我的成年期 |
| Hasn't provided enough little surprises lately. | 最近已经带给我够多惊喜了 |
| He's playing the typewriter. Isn't that something? | 他在弹奏打字机 这也太棒了吧 |
| Just checking. | 就是出来看看 |
| Here, take a look at that. | 这里 看看 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| - Times and a pack of pall malls. - 20 cents. | - 一份泰晤士报和一盒帕尔香烟 - 20分 |
| - Fuck! - A nickel back. | - 妈的 - 找你五分 |
| Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
| Take a bazooka for your son. | 买支小火箭炮回去送你儿子吧 |
| - Fuck, you motherfucking whore! - Hey! | - 妈的 你个臭不要脸的 - 嘿 |
| You're in a place of business. | 我在这做生意呢 |
| This typewriter's a piece of shit. | 这台打字机太垃圾了 |
| Customers can hear you. | 我的客人可都听见了 |
| Ha! Hey, Darius, look. | 达赖厄斯 瞧 |
| "Susie Myerson... personal management." | 苏西 梅耶森 人事管理 |
| Classy? Nice big letters, | 很有范吧 漂亮的大写字母 |
| With my number right there on the bottom. | 底下还有我的电话号码 |
| - That's my number. - Yeah, I don't have a phone. | - 这是我的电话号码 - 没错 我没有电话 |
| Just don't forget to introduce me. | 等你生意做大了 |
| to Dorothy Dandridge when you make it big. | 别忘了帮我介绍桃乐茜 丹德里奇就行 |
| When I make it big, if I'm still hanging with you, | 等我做大了 如果我还和你一起混 |
| I'm gonna have Dorothy Dandridge beat me to death | 我就让桃乐茜在奥托 普雷明格的电影里 |
| - with Otto Preminger. - Watch the place a minute? | - 揍死我 - 帮我看会摊 |
| Yeah. Light a match this time. | 好吧 就一根火柴的时间 |
| News on Jane. | 珍时报 |
| May I speak to susan Myerson, please? | 麻烦我找一下苏珊 梅耶森 |
| Who the hell is Susan Myerson? | 谁他妈是苏珊 梅耶森 |
| Susie, hi. Isn't that your full name? Susan? | 苏西你好 那不是你的全名吗 苏珊 |
| - No. - Your mother named you Susie? | - 不是 - 你妈妈给你起名苏西 |
| - Yes. - S-susie? Like Susie? | - 是的 - 苏西 就是苏西 |
| - Yes. - You just don't seem like a Susie. | - 是的 - 你看起来可不像叫苏西 |
| - But I seem like a Susan? - Well, no. | - 但我看起来像叫苏珊吗 - 不是 |
| What-what do I seem like? | 那我看起来像叫什么 |
| I don't know. Doug? | 我不知道 道格 |
| - Seriously? - No, not Doug. Prunella, maybe. | - 真的假的 - 不 不是道格 也许叫普鲁内拉 |
| Okay, h-how do you think this conversation is going so far? | 打住 你不觉得我们越扯越远了吗 |
| Right. Sorry. Moving on. | 对 抱歉 接着说 |
| What time are we meeting up today? | 我们今天几点见面 |
| I can't do today... the movers | 我今天去不了 搬家工人 |
| have been here since 6:00. | 从六点开始就一直在这里 |
| And my parents' apartment's a wreck. | 我爸妈的公寓都被挤得水泄不通了 |
| - I'm trying to make this day | 我正努力让这一整天 |
| - as drama-free as possible... - yep. Sure. | - 尽可能的不出差错 - 是的 当然 |
| But I ran across this box of Joel's things, and... | 但我偶然发现了乔尔的一箱东西 |
| Can I get a candy bar? | 能给我一个巧克力棒吗 |
| Sure. What kind? | 当然 你要哪种 |
| I can't decide between the Zagnut and the Hershey bar. | 我不知道是选扎格坚果还是好时的 |
| Well, personally, I like the zagnut. It's filling. | 我个人呢 喜欢扎格坚果的 里面有馅 |
| Plus, I had a cousin who lived on a farm, | 再说 我有个表亲住在农场 |
| used to feed Hershey bars to the sheep | 过去经常用好时巧克力 |
| when they got constipated. | 喂便秘的羊 |
| Now, she was a weird broad, but still, | 现在她成了古怪婆娘 但是 |
| I could never separate the two again. | 我还是忘不了她以前的样子 |
| - I'll get the zagnut. - Okay. | - 我要扎格坚果巧克力吧 - 好的 |
| What do I do with these shoes? | 这些鞋子我该怎么办 |
| Do I throw them away? Do I keep them for Ethan? | 我应该扔了吗 还是留着给伊森穿 |
| I'm just babbling. Now, how about tomorrow? | 我又在喋喋不休 明天怎么样 |
| Great. Tomorrow's great. | 很好 明天可以 |
| - Around 3:00? - I'll see you then. | - 三点可以吗 - 到时候见 |
| That's my client. | 是我的客户 |
| See my card? | 给你看下我的名片 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字