极品基老伴第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-21 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
极品基老伴第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Hello? | 有人在吗 |
| Hello? | 有人吗 |
| Freddie? | 弗雷迪 |
| Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
| Hello? | 喂 |
| I'm not sure where Stuart is. This is Ash, | 我不知道斯图尔特在哪我是艾什 |
| his neighbour. | 是他的邻居 |
| Oh, is this Stuart's mum? | 您是斯图尔特的妈妈呀 |
| Nice to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
| No, I'm not a girl. | 不我不是女孩子 |
| Ash is also a boy's name. | 艾什也可以是男名 |
| Yeah, it is. | 明明就是 |
| I suppose I'll be seeing you at the party tonight, Mrs Bixby. | 今晚的派对您也会来吧比克斯比太太 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| At the big party for Freddie and Stuart. | 弗雷迪和斯图尔特的派对呀 |
| Yes, the actor. | 对就是那个演员 |
| Didn't you know about it? | 您不知道这回事吗 |
| Great, I'll see you tonight. | 太好了那今晚见 |
| Yes, I'm positive I'm a boy. | 是的我很确定我是男的 |
| Ash, what have you done? | 艾什你干了什么好事 |
极品基老伴高频词统计
极品基老伴高频词
| Violet, you're back. | 维奥莱特你回来了 |
| Yes, and just in time I see. | 是啊我看回来得正是时候 |
| Was that Stuart's mother you were talking to? | 你刚才在跟斯图尔特的妈妈讲电话吗 |
| Yeah, why? | 是啊怎么了 |
| And you told her about the anniversary party? | 你把周年派对的事告诉她了 |
| The party for her son and his partner? | 她儿子和他老伴的派对 |
| The party that's tonight? | 今晚的派对 |
| Yeah? | 是的 |
| The son she doesn't know the truth about yet. | 她还不了解取向的儿子 |
| She doesn't know he's gay? | 她不知道他是同志 |
| Oh, you're joking. | 天啊你开玩笑的吧 |
| I'm afraid not. | 我没开玩笑 |
| Now think very carefully. Exactly what did you say? | 现在你仔细想想都说了些什么 |
| I don't remember. | 我不记得了 |
| Think very hard, Ash. | 使劲想艾什 |
| You're scaring me! | 你吓着我了 |
| Don't worry. We're in this together. | 别怕有我在 |
| Oh, God, what are they going to do when they find out? | 老天他们要是发现了怎么办 |
| Find out what? | 发现什么 |
| What the hell is wrong with you two? | 你们俩这是怎么回事 |
| Hello, darling, I'm back. | 你好啊亲爱的我回来了 |
| I had nothing to do with it. It was all him. | 跟我完全没关系都是他的错 |
| Ash, you remember our friend Violet. | 艾什还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
| Hi. | 你好啊 |
| I should be leaving. | 我先走一步了 |
| Not until somebody tells me what's going on. | 先别走先告诉我是怎么回事 |
| Why are you both here? | 你们俩怎么都在这儿 |
| Is Stuart dead? | 斯图尔特死了吗 |
| Oh, shit. | 真该死 |
| Happy anniversary to you, too. | 你也周年快乐 |
| Oh, is that today? | 原来是今天吗 |
| I knew there was a reason I woke up vomiting. | 怪不得今早是吐着醒过来的 |
| Well, happy anniversary. | 周年快乐 |
| I should get home and unpack. | 我得回家了行李还没收拾呢 |
| I am so sorry that it didn't work out with your boyfriend in Buenos Aires, Vi. | 真遗憾你和布宜诺斯艾利斯的男友没成小维 |
| Well, it was all terribly romantic at the start. | 其实刚开始非常浪漫 |
| And the fact that he stole from me | 他偷了我的东西 |
| proved he really did care. | 证明他还是在乎我的 |
| Now do tell me, | 好了快告诉我 |
| what were you both going on about? | 你们俩刚才是在说什么 |
极品基老伴台词本中英对照
极品基老伴台词本单词标注
| It was nothing. We were just talking about the party tonight | 没什么我们就是在聊今晚的派对 |
| and how much fun it's going to be | 说今晚一定会玩得很开心 |
| and how I maybe invited your mother. | 然后好像顺便邀请了你妈妈 |
| You did what? | 你干了什么 |
| You tell me exactly what happened! | 你跟我说清楚到底发生了什么事 |
| Well, I walked in and the phone was ringing | 我走进屋子听到电话铃在响 |
| and there was no-one was here, so I answered it. | 没人接电话所以我就接了 |
| And she was really sweet. | 她真的挺和善的 |
| Oh, I don't think that's Stuart's mother, Ash. | 那应该不是斯图尔特他老娘艾什 |
| And she said that I sounded like a girl. | 她还说我听起来像个姑娘 |
| Oh, no, it was her. | 那就是她没跑儿了 |
| Can I have a glass of water? It's really hot in here. | 我能要杯水喝吗好热 |
| Is anybody else hot? | 还有谁也觉得热吗 |
| Oh, you're doing fine, darling. | 你表现得很好亲爱的 |
| I already told you I had nothing to do with what this lunatic did, right? | 我说过我跟这疯子做的事毫无关系记得吗 |
| Continue, Ash. | 继续说艾什 |
| I asked her if I was going to see her at the party tonight. | 我问她要不要来参加今晚的派对 |
| And she said, 'What party? | 她问什么派对 |
| and I said, 'Freddie and Stuart's party.' | 我说弗雷迪和斯图尔特的派对 |
| She said, 'The actor?' I said, 'Yeah.' | 她说"那个演员吗"我说"是的" |
| I don't remember if I said it was an anniversary party or not, | 我不记得有没有说这是你们的周年派对 |
| but I guess I invited her and she said she's coming. | 不过我猜我是邀请了她她说她会来的 |
| Bye! | 我撤了 |
| I cannot believe it! | 难以置信 |
| He answered our phone? | 他竟然接了我们的电话 |
| Hello, Judi, | 喂朱迪 |
| it's Freddie Thornhill again. | 还是我弗雷迪·唐希尔 |
| Just checking to see that you got my messages concerning the party this evening. | 核实一下你有没有收到今晚的派对邀请 |
| It would be lovely to see you. | 你能来我们很高兴 |
| Oh, please don't tell me you were calling Judi Dench again. | 别告诉我你又在给朱迪·丹奇打电话 |
| She's a very dear old friend. | 她是我一个非常好的老朋友 |
| Why shouldn't I be ringing her? | 我为什么不能打给她 |
| Because you haven't seen each other in over 40 years. | 因为你们四十多年没见面了 |
| What nonsense. We saw her just the other day. | 这是什么话前不久还见过 |
| Yes, in the latest James Bond film. | 没错在最新一部007电影里 |
| You do realise she can't see us back. | 你知道她看不见我们的吧 |
| Well, any way we used to be very close. | 我们曾经非常要好 |
| Need I remind you | 要不要提醒你 |
| we once appearedon television as young sweethearts? | 我们曾在荧幕上扮演一对情侣 |
| Oh, in that Smarties commercial you did 50 years ago? | 你五十年前拍的那个巧克力广告吗 |
| That very well-regarded Smarties commercial. | 是好评如潮的巧克力广告 |
| Some even called it Hitchcockian. | 有人甚至说它有希区柯克的风格 |
| And why are you always lurking in doorways? | 你傻站在门口干什么 |
| Isn't there a counter that needs wiping down? | 不是还有桌子等着擦吗 |
| Oh, no, I don't need any help at all preparing for the party. | 我一个人准备派对就行完全不用帮忙 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| Thank you so much for offering, you big bitch! | 多谢关心你这只贱货 |
| I'm coming, aren't I? That should be enough. | 我到时候会出现这还不够吗 |
| I was hoping you'd show a little more enthusiasm. | 我希望你能表现得更热情一点 |
| After all, it's been 49 years. | 毕竟我们已经在一起49年了 |
| 49 years of what? | 49年的什么 |
| I have absolutely no idea at this point. | 这会儿我是真的一点都不知道 |
| I have made a decision about something, Freddie. | 我做了个决定弗雷迪 |
| Well, are you going to tell me | 那你准备告诉我吗 |
| or are we waiting for a messenger to deliver a scroll? | 还是等信使给我们千里传书 |
| It's something you've wanted me to do for a long time. | 你期待我做这件事许多年了 |
| You're finally ready to have an open relationship? | 你终于同意建立开放式关系了吗 |
| No! | 不是 |
| I'm going to tell my mother about us tonight. | 我要告诉妈妈咱俩的事今晚就说 |
| It's time, don't you think? | 也是时候了你觉得呢 |
| I do. | 我同意 |
| - This is delightful. - Yes. | -真开心啊-可不是吗 |
| Tell me whose flat is this? | 快告诉我这是谁家 |
| - Freddie and Stuart's. - Right. | -弗雷迪和斯图尔特的家-是啊 |
| It looks like they're getting ready to have a party. | 他们好像要开派对啊 |
| Maybe we should leave. | 也许我们该走了 |
| We're at the party, dear. | 我们就是来参加派对的亲爱的 |
| Of course. | 那是当然 |
| What fun! | 多有意思啊 |
| Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
| We're putting all the anniversary gifts over there. | 周年纪念的礼物放在那边就好 |
| Where did you leave yours? | 你的礼物放哪了 |
| At the store. | 放商店了 |
| Hello, Penelope. | 你好啊佩内洛普 |
| Happy birthday, Steven! | 生日快乐史蒂文 |
| Everything you just said was wrong. | 真是一个字都没说对 |
| What a glorious evening for erm... | 今晚多么辉煌灿烂万众... |
| Oh. Is it just the two of them? | 就只有这俩人吗 |
| So far. | 目前是这样 |
| I'll come down again when there are more people. | 那我等人多点再下来 |
| Can I pour myself a drink? | 我能给自己倒杯喝的吗 |
| When we get our gift you get your drink. | 什么时候送礼什么时候有喝的 |
| - Happy anniversary, darling! - Thank you. | -纪念日快乐亲爱的-多谢 |
| Violet. Let me take that from you. | 维奥莱特交给我就行了 |
| It's so light. | 好轻啊 |
| It's just a box. | 就是个盒子 |
| I wanted to make a festive entrance. | 只是为了营造欢快的入场气氛罢了 |
| What is wrong with you people? | 你们这都什么毛病 |
| - How many now? - Oh, for God's sake! | -来几个人了-苍天啊 |
| Just come down! | 赶紧下来吧 |
| Fine. Hello, Violet. | 好吧你好维奥莱特 |
| I was hoping to make an entrance for Judi. | 我本想在朱迪面前闪亮登场的 |
| Who's Judi? | 朱迪是谁 |
| Judi Dench! Who else is Judi? | 朱迪·丹奇还有哪个朱迪 |
| The check-out girl at my Tesco is Judi. | 乐购超市有个收银员也叫朱迪 |
| Well, it's not her! | 当然不是她 |
| We did not invite the bloody check-out girl from Tesco to our anniversary party. | 我们才不会请超市的收银员参加派对 |
| We invited Dame Judi... | 我们请的是朱迪女爵士 |
| ..Dench! | 贵姓丹奇 |
| Is Judi Dench coming tonight? | 朱迪·丹奇今晚要来吗 |
| We're hoping. Freddie has invited her. | 希望如此弗雷迪邀请了她 |
| (No.) | 能来才怪呢 |
| We worked together long ago. | 我们很久以前合作过 |
| The 12 hours we spent eating chocolates | 一起吃巧克力的十二个小时 |
| was one of the highlights of my career. | 是我演艺事业的又一高峰 |
| Yes, of course, the Smarties commercial! | 对哦是那个巧克力广告 |
| That she remembers! | 这她怎么就记得 |
| I see your mother's not here yet, Stuart. | 看来你妈妈还没来斯图尔特 |
| No, not yet. | 是的还没来 |
| You'll know she's arrived when you hear the gates of hell creaking open. | 等听见地狱之门吱嘎而启时就是她来了 |
| Have you decided what you're going to do? | 你们商量好该怎么办了吗 |
| Oh, yes. I'm going to tell her the truth about myself and Freddie. | 是的我打算告诉她我和弗雷迪的事 |
| Finally. I'm very proud of you. | 终于要说了我真为你骄傲 |
| Tonight? Are you sure? | 今晚就说你确定吗 |
| Perhaps Ash never mentioned it was an anniversary party. | 也许艾什没告诉她这是周年纪念派对 |
| We can just say we're celebrating some other event. | 我们可以说在庆祝别的事情 |
| It was actually my birthday yesterday. | 其实昨天是我生日 |
| So what? | 那又怎么样 |
| We wouldn't be having a party for that. | 我们才不会为这事开派对 |
| No, I've decided, I'm going to tell her. | 不我决定了要告诉她 |
| Damn the consequences. | 管它什么后果呢 |
| Oh!That could be her. | 可能是她来了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字