【静心】01 亲爱的,如果能够再活一次。

2019-02-23  本文已影响17人  心中的花朵儿

亲爱的,如果能够重活一次,你会怎么做呢?做什么?和你分享诗人纳丁·斯特尔87岁那年回顾他的一生所写下来的《我会采更多的雏菊》。

“If I had my life to live over,

如果我能够从头活过

I'd try and make more mistakes next 亲爱的,如果能够再活一次。time.

我会试着犯更多的错

I would relax.

我会放松一点

I would limber up.

我会灵活一点

I would be sillier than I have been this trip.

我会比这一趟过得傻

I know of very few things I would take seriously.

很少有什么事情能让我当真

I would be crazier.

我会疯狂一些

I would be less hygienic.

我会少讲点卫生

I would take more chances.

我会冒更多的险

I would take more trips.

我会更经常的旅行

I would climb more mountains,

我会爬更多的山

swim more rivers,

游更多的河

and watch more sunsets.

看更多的日落

I would eat more ice cream and less beans.

我会多吃冰激凌,少吃豆子

I would have more actual troubles and fewer imaginary ones.

我会惹更多的麻烦,可是不在想象中担忧

You see, I am one of those people who live prophylactically and sanely and sensibly,

你看,我小心翼翼地稳健地理智地活着

hour after hour, day after day.

一个又一个小时,一天又一天

Oh, I have had my moments and,

噢,我有过难忘的时刻

if I had to do it over again,

如果我能够重来一次

I'd have more of them.

我会要更多这样的时刻

In fact, I'd try to have nothing else.

事实上,我不需要别的什么

Just moments,one after another,instead of living so many years ahead each day.

仅仅是片刻,一个接着一个,而不是每天都操心着以后的漫长日子。

I have been one of those people who never go anywhere without

我曾经不论到哪里都不忘记带上:

a thermometer, a hot water bottle, a gargle, a raincoat and a parachute.

温度计,热水壶,雨衣和降落伞

If I had to do it over again,

如果我能够重来一次

I would go places and do things and travel lighter than I have.

我会到处走走,什么都试试,并且轻装上阵

If I had my life to liver over,

如果我能够重头活过

I would start bare-footed earlier

我会延长打起赤脚

in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.

从最初的春走到最深的秋

I would play hooky more.

我会更经常的逃学

I wouldn't make such good grades except by accident.

我不会考那么高的分数,除非是一不小心

I would ride on more merry-go-rounds.

我会多骑些旋转木马

I'd pick more daisies.

我会采更多的雏菊[1]

这首诗让我更加体会到活在当下才是生命最高的境界,活在当下,知道今天的天气,温度,太阳升起落下的时间,感受风,感受雨,感受鸟语花香,闻到葱姜蒜在锅中炒出来的香味,给花浇水锄草......是不是很美好呢?

【静心】01 亲爱的,如果能够再活一次。
上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读