波士顿法律第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-19 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
波士顿法律第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on Boston Legal | |
Pull the rabbit out of your hat. | 帽子里跳出一只兔子(出其不意攻其不备) |
That's the secret of both trial law and life. | 这就是生活和庭审的共同秘诀 |
- Rabbits...- Yeah. | - 兔子...- 是 |
Christine Polley... | Christine Polley啊... |
Ex-girlfriend tried to kill me. | 前女友要杀我 |
She tried to kill you. | 她要杀你 |
- She did. - And now she wants out. | - 是的- 她现在要约你出去 |
- She does.- Alan. | - 是的- Alan |
- She's stalking you.- She tried to kill you, | - 她在跟踪你- 她想杀你 |
she was institutionalized,now she's out, | 她本来在精神病院 现在出来了 |
and she's stalking you. | 她在跟踪你 |
Freedom is a privilege, Mr. Shore, not a right. | 自由是优先权 Shore先生 不是权利 |
完整版请点击 | |
- A privilege.- Yes, and it's revocable, | - 优先权- 是的 可取消的 |
especially if you try to run someone over with an automobile. | 特别是你想开车撞某人的时候 |
I got my old job back. | 我重操旧业了 |
It's truly fantastic news, isn't it? Alan? | 很好的消息 是吧? Alan? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Why aren't you helping me? | 你为什么不帮我? |
Sally, I have a trial of my own | Sally 从明天开始 我要上庭 |
beginning tomorrow, a rather big one. | 是个大案子 |
But this is my very first trial. | 但是这是我第一次上庭 |
You've certainly been to court before, I have no doubt. | 我相信你以前一定上过庭的 |
Motion practice. This is with a jury. | 以前只是做申请 这次有陪审团 |
I don't, I don't think I'm ready. | 我不觉得 我不觉得自己准备好了 |
Sally... | Sally啊... |
look at me. | 看着我 |
You trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
I do. | 相信 |
And because you trust me, you'll believe what I'm about to tell you. | 因为你相信我 就该相信我说的 |
I will. | 好 |
That's all it is. | 就是这样的 |
All what is? | 什么样? |
Trial law... | 庭审... |
getting the jury to trust you | 让陪审团相信你 |
so they'll believe what you tell them. | 让他们相信你说的话 |
Really? | 真的吗? |
Sincerity, Sally, | Sally 是真的 |
once you learn to fake that, there'll be no stopping you. | 一旦学会这么做 就所向披靡了 |
Denny, we've got... | Denny 我们得到... |
What's going on? | 怎么了? |
A little maintenance work, Paul. | 面部小手术 Paul |
Wouldn't hurt you, by the way. You look like a prune. | 不会伤害到你吧 你像个被修剪的树 |
We have the Kaneb meeting in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟有个Kaneb会议 |
Excellent. Why do I care? | 真棒 我为什么要在乎? |
You care because this is the construction project | 你在乎因为这是个建筑项目 |
that the entire firm has been working on for 18 months. | 整个律所忙了十八个月的项目 |
You care because Byron Kaneb cares, | 因为Byron Kaneb在乎 所以你在乎 |
and he expects you to be present. | 他希望你出席 |
Damn it, man, what have you done? | 天呐 伙计 你干嘛了? |
The needle broke. | 针坏了 |
Not to worry, just let me remove it. | 别担心 让我把它弄走 |
Don't you touch me. | 别碰我 |
Mr. Crane, half the needle is still in your forehead. | Crane先生 半个针头还在你前额上 |
- Just let me remove... - You're not touching me! | - 让我把它拿出来...- 别碰我! |
Get Dr. Michaels back down here. | 让Micharels医生过来 |
This is what happens when I let his kids cut their teeth on my head. | 这就是我让他的人在我头上动土的结果 |
- If I could just remove the needle...- Don't you touch me! | - 如果我把针拔出来...- 别碰我! |
Denny, there's a needle in your head. | Denny 你头上有个针 |
Let him at least remove it. | 至少把它拔出来 |
Get me Dr. Michaels! | 给我把Micharls医生找来! |
I really don't need a second chair for this. | 我真的不需要副手 |
Sexual harassment is a specialty of mine. | 性骚扰案是我的专长 |
- Mine, too.- No doubt, but while your experience | - 也是我的- 毫无疑问 但是你的经验 |
tends to be more hands-on, mine... | 是亲身的来的 我的... |
tends to be more wishful thinking. | 更像是在打如意算盘 |
Not to mention, you ooze. | 更何况你有弱点 |
I ooze? | 弱点? |
Yes, that certain something that subliminally champions misogyny. | 是的 你潜意识里讨厌的女人 |
You need me. | 你需要我 |
Lori, | Lori啊 |
as much as I may want you, desire you, even, | 即使我想要你 甚至不能离开你 |
I do not need you. | 但我也不会需要你 |
See that right there? | 看见没? |
Ooze! | 弱点! |
When can I dig my hole? | 我什么时候可以开工? |
We're almost there, Byron. | 我们就快解决这个问题了 Byron |
Don't tell me we're almost there, Paul. | 不要告诉我就快了 Paul |
We've been almost there for six months. | 我们已经停在这儿半年了 |
When will we be there? | 我们什么时候过这个坎? |
City council agreed to the variance for the golf course on Monday. | 周一市议会同意了高尔夫球场的分歧 |
Now today we're expecting an answer | 现在我们等 |
from the redevelopment commission for the outdoor mall, | 重建发展委员会批准户外商场 |
and my sources say they're gonna rule in our favor. | 我的线人说 法令有利于我们 |
What about the damn E.P.A.? | 那环境保护署那边呢? |
The blue spotted salamander just got downgraded | 上周蓝蜥蜴由濒临灭绝物种 |
from endangered to hreatened last week, | 被降为处于灭绝物种 |
so the marina looks like a go except for... | 看来码头有希望了 除了... |
Except for what? | 除了什么? |
It seems there's a river where some salmon spawn. | 似乎有条河是鲑鱼产卵的地方 |
Evidently, there's some environmental lawyer who's making a stink. | 显然 一些环境法律师已经开始叫嚣了 |
When you say stink... | 叫嚣是什么意思... |
He got a T.R.O. | 他们有临时禁止令 |
A fish? | 一种鱼? |
My city's being held up by a fish? | 我们市要被一种鱼拖垮吗? |
We are meeting the lawyer today. | 我们今天去会会那些律师 |
We will make it go away. | 应该可以解决问题 |
Do you plan to contribute, or are you simply assigned to mop up the ooze? | 你想出点力气 或者是做收尾工作? |
Alan. | Alan啊 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Christine Pauley. | 我是Christine Pauley |
Oh, I've heard so much about you. | 喔 久仰大名 |
How are you? | 你好吗? |
Fine, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
完整版请点击 | |
- If you'll excuse us, we're due in court.- Yes, I know. | - 如果你要道歉 上庭再说吧- 是 我知道 |
I'm opposing counsel. | 我是对方律师 |
I beg your pardon? | 什么? |
What do you expect me to do? | 你希望我做啥? |
I expect you to disqualify her. This is tantamount to stalking. | 希望你吊销她的资格 这等于设陷阱 |
She got herself assigned to this case because I'm on it. | 因为我接了这个案子 她也来接这个案子 |
Not to mention, as an officer of the court, | 更不用说 作为一个上庭人员 |
I question whether Ms. Pauley even has the capacity to trial case. | 我质疑Pauley小姐是否有能力上庭 |
She was released from a mental facility last week. | 她上周刚从精神病院出来 |
Certainly, counsel, if you wanna conflict out... | 确实 律师 如果你想回避... |
I can't conflict out. | 我不能回避 |
I'm the only one who knows the case here. | 我是这里唯一了解案情的人 |
- Ms. Colson was simply put on... - Ms. Pauley, | - Colson小姐只是简单地装作...- Pauley小姐 |
what's going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
Of all the cases to start off with, | 所有的案子 |
you pick one against an ex-boyfriend you tried to kill? | 偏选了你想杀的前男友接的案子? |
Actually, your honor, I didn't pick it. | 实际上 法官大人 我没有故意接这个案子 |
- My firm came to me.- Please, Christine... | - 我的律所找到我- Christine得了吧... |
because I used to date Mr. Shore, | 因为我以前是Shore先生的恋人 |
they thought I could shed some light | 他们觉得我更了解 |
on some of his procedural eccentricities, which I did. | 他的手段 我也确实是 |
Since I also happen to have extensive | 而且 我也对性骚扰的案件 |
experience in sexual harassment law, | 有很丰富的经验 |
the senior parers asked me if I would first chair, I agreed. | 资深合伙人希望我接这个案子 我就答应了 |
- We start at 11 A.M.- Your honor... | - 十一点开庭- 法官大人... |
Mr. Shore, if you wanna conflict out, do so. | Shore先生 如果你想回避 就回避吧 |
But I have no legal basis to disqualify Ms. Pauley. | 但是 我没有法律依据撤销Pauley小姐的上庭资格 |
May I speak with you alone, Alan? | Alan 我能单独和你谈谈吗? |
No, you may not, Christine. | 不 不行 Christine |
And if you choose to be on this case, | 如果你接了这个案子 |
please conduct yourself at arm's length and on the record. | 请光明正大别耍小花招 |
It's just coincidence to you your first case out of the hospital. | 只是巧合 你出院的第一个案子就碰到我 |
I consider it a preposterous coincidence, | 我在想 怎么有这种巧合啊 |
you have no business trying a case. | 你根本没资格上庭 |
- But truth be told, the partners think - I know you better than your partner. | - 但是 事实是 合伙人认为- 我比你的合伙人更了解你 |
- How sad, you can't be happy for me.- I'm not happy. | - 多可悲啊 你竟然不为我开心- 我不开心 |
Clearly. | 看得出来 |
Well, that seemed perfectly normal. | 呃 看起来很正常啊 |
The D.A. offered three months suspended. | 地方检察官提出缓刑三个月 |
I think we should take it. | 我觉得这个很合适 |
Does it go on my record? | 会记到我记录里吗? |
- Well, yes.- The answer's no. | - 嗯 会的- 我不要 |
- Ramone...- I didn't do it. | - Ramone啊...- 我不 |
I didn't take that wallet. | 我没偷钱包 |
And as a matter of principle, I won't pretend that I took it. | 原则是 我不能假装我偷钱包了 |
They have an eyewitness. | 他们有目击者 |
Look here, I might seem like some court-appointed charity case, | 虽然我接受的是法庭派来的援助律师 |
but I'm an honest man. I don't steal. | 但是 我是个诚实的人 我没偷东西 |
And I won't agree to any plea that says otherwise. | 我不同意任何辩解 |
Mr. Seymore. | Seymore先生 |
Hi, Sally Heep. | 你好 我是Sally Heep |
I'm in litigation at the firm. | 我在律所工作 |
I know that. | 我知道 |
- You in court today, or...- No, but you are. | - 你今天要上庭还是...- 不 但是你要上庭 |
I'm here to observe your work, Ms. Heep. | 我来观察你的工作 Heep小姐 |
Good luck. | 好运 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字