看美剧练口语 摩登家庭 Modern Family S01E01
【钻还不够,无法插入音频……】
一 常用口语
- would you get them.
- text me.
- It's way too short/far.
- Let's take it down a notch.
- Give me a second.
- we had initially ...
二 Notes
scene1 Phil & Claire
- Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
字面义:当我们远在楼上时你俩为啥冲我们喊. 意为(我们远在楼上 你们喊也没用) - That's not gonna happen. 那是不可能的。
gonna = going to 将要。
gotta = got to/have got to 必须要。
wanna= want to 想要。 - banister n. (楼梯的)栏杆,扶手
Kids, breakfast!
孩子们 吃早饭了
Kids?
孩子们
Phil, would you get them?
菲尔 把他们叫下来好吗
Yeah. Just a sec.
好 等一下
Kids!
孩子们
That is - Okay.
-这真是 -算了
Kids? Get down here!
孩子们 快下来
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
我们远在楼上 你们喊也没用
Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen.
发个短信不就行了 -那是不可能的
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你不能穿这套衣服出门
What's wrong with it?
这衣服怎么了
Honey, do you have anything to say
亲爱的 对你女儿这条裙子
to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry.
有什么意见吗 -不好意思
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks.
挺可爱的嘛 宝贝 -谢了
No. It's way too short.
不行 这裙子太短了
People know you're a girl.
大家知道你是女生
You don't need to prove it to them.
没必要穿这么少给他们看
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
卢克又把头卡在栏杆里了
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
我去吧 婴儿油在哪儿
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
在我们床头的 我不知道 你自己找
Come on!
拜托
I was out of control growing up.
我在成长期间简直无法无天
There, you know? I said it.
你看 我坦白了
I-I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made.
我只是不想让我的孩子重蹈我的覆辙
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
只要海莉没有半裸着在佛罗里达沙滩上醒来
I've done my job.
我就算完成我的任务了
Our job. - Right.
我俩的任务 -对
I've done our job.
我就算完成了我俩的任务
scene1 Phil & Claire
scene2 Jay & Gloria
- Spanish:
Vamos 加油。
¡A la derecha! 向右! - they're 0 and 6.
他们已经是0比6,落后6个球了。 - Let's take it down a notch.
(down a notch 降一个等级)你还是小点声吧。 - I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks 我6周来一直想对她说这个。(tell sb. off for sth. 因某事责备某人。to speak to someone because they have done something。)
Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!
加油 曼尼 踢球啊 踢啊
Don't let him- Kick it!
别让他 踢啊
Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha!
曼尼 加油 往右跑 往右
No! No, no.
不 不 不要啊
He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?
他下绊子 杰 怎么没人吹犯规
Gloria, they're 0 and 6.
歌洛莉亚 他们已经落后了6个球
Let's take it down a notch.
你小点声叫喊
We're very different.
我们是不同世界的人
Jay's from the city.
杰来自城市
He has a big business.
他的生意做得很大
I come from a small village.
我来自一个小山村
Very poor but very, very beautiful.
穷困潦倒 但风景怡人
It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the-
我们村拥有全哥伦比亚最多的
What's the word?
那个词怎么说来着
Murders.
凶杀案
Yes. The murders.
没错 凶杀案
Manny, stop him!
曼尼 拦住他
Stop him! You can do it!
拦住他 你可以的
Damn it, Manny!
你真烂 曼尼
Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out.
教练 该让那孩子下场了
You wanna take him out? How about I take you out?
你想让他下场吗 不如我让你"下场"如何
Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son?
亲爱的 -你还是操心你的儿子吧
He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!
他整个上半场光忙着抓裤裆了
I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.
那话我6周来一直想对她说来着
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.
我叫乔希 莱恩的爸爸
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.
我叫歌洛莉亚·普里契特 曼尼的妈妈
Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?
这位是你父亲吧 -她父亲?
Yeah. - No, no. That's funny.
是啊 -不 不是 真搞笑
Actually, no, I'm her husband.
怎么可能 我是她老公
Don't be fooled by the, uh-
别被外表给骗了
Give me a second here.
稍等片刻
scene3 Mitchell & Cameron
- Vietnam /ˌvjet'næm/.
- we had initially asked one of our lesbian friends to be a surrogate. 一开始我们想找一个女同性恋朋友代孕。
lesbian n.&a. 女同。 gay, faggotry n. 男同。
surrogate /'sʌrəɡɪt/ n. 替代,代理。 surrogate mother 代孕母亲。surrogacy 代孕。 - Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant?
one of them-> one(n-o连读)of(th省略)em “one of'em” . - No, thank you. Ick.
ick /ek/ 恶心,呕(非正式表达). (脑补 讲话时表达不屑的那种吐舌头撇嘴ye) - Everybody fawning over Lily, and then you walk on and suddenly it's all, "Ooh, SkyMall. I gotta buy a motorized tie rack."
-fawn over 奉承;
-walk on 走上来。 walk on不常见,这里理解为上飞机用的on. 拓展: walk on air vi. 洋洋得意;飘飘然;
-SkyMall 空中百货。即飞机上的购物杂志。 - Cream puff 奶油泡芙;娘娘腔。
- Hear this. Love knows no race, creed or gender. 给我听好了. 爱不分种族 ,信仰和性别。
-Hear this. 给我听着,给我听好了。
-creed n. 信仰,宗教。 - headset 耳机;headphone 耳麦。
Who is a good girl? Who's that?
谁是乖宝宝啊 是谁啊
Who's that?
是谁啊
Oh, she's adorable. - Oh, thank you.
她真可爱 -谢谢
Hi, precious. Hello.
你好 小公主
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.
我们刚从越南领养了她
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?
这是我们第一次带她回家
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.
她像个小天使 你们夫妻俩一定很激动
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.
抱歉 我来晚了 老爹去买点心了
So, what are we talking about?
大家在聊什么呢
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?
我们在一起已经...5年了吧?
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.
我们非常想要一个孩子
So, we had initially asked one of our
一开始 我们想找一个
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but-
女同性恋朋友做代孕母亲
Then we figured, they're already mean enough.
后来又想 她们平时就够刻薄了
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.
你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗
No, thank you. Ick.
还是算了吧 想想就怕
You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily,
你看到没 大家本来在逗莉莉玩
and then you walk on and suddenly it's all,
你一走进来 他们就装作
"Ooh, SkyMall.
看机上购物杂志
I gotta buy a motorized tie rack."
考虑买个电动领带架什么的
All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech.
我得教育一下这帮人
You are not giving the speech.
千万别这么做
You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours.
你还得和他们一起呆上5小时呢
You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 你说得对 我错了
-Look at that baby with those cream puffs. - Okay. Excuse me.
-你看那个拿着泡芙的宝宝 -好吧 够了
Excuse me.
不好意思
This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage
这宝宝原本可能会在人满为患的孤儿院里成长
if it wasn't for us "Cream puffs."
多亏我们这些娘娘腔收养呢
-And you know what? Note to all of you who judge- - Mitchell!
-你们这些搞歧视的人 -米奇尔
Hear this. Love knows no race, creed-
给我听好了 爱不分种族 信仰
Or gender.
不分性别
-And shame on you, - Mitchell.
-我为你们感到羞耻 -米奇尔
-you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell!
-你们这些狭隘愚昧的 -米奇尔
-What? -She's got the cream puffs.
-干嘛 -人家说的是泡芙
We would like to pay for everyone's headsets.
各位的耳机费我们请了。