文字欲活在当下 享受生活首页文章

2019-04-17 《罗马假日》精彩片段

2019-04-20  本文已影响4人  快乐有你_1ec8

So happy...so happy...真开心,真开心

I ought to have my head examined.

我该去做下头部检查了。

Is there the elevator?

这是电梯吗?

It's my room.

这是我的房间。

I'm terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse.

非常抱歉我这样提起,不过我晕得越来越厉害了。

Can I sleep here?

我可以睡在这里吗?

That's the general idea.

那是当然的。

Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?

能给我件坠着玫瑰花的丝绸睡袍吗?

I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight, in these.

我恐怕你今晚要将就一下了,穿上这些吧。

Pajamas!睡衣!

Sorry, honey, but I haven't worn a nightgown in years.

抱歉,亲爱的,可我不穿睡袍已经好多年了。

Will you help me get undressed, please?

你能替我宽衣吗?

Ok. 好吧。

There you are. You can handle the rest. 好了。剩下的你自己来吧。

May I have some?我可以喝点儿吗?

No. 不行。

Now, look...好了,听着.......

This is very unusual.这很不寻常。

I've never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on.

我之前从未同一个男人独处过,即便是穿着衣服。

With my dress off, it's most unusual. 现在连衣服都没穿,这太不寻常了。

Do you?你呢?

I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee. 我想我要出去喝杯咖啡。

You'd better get to sleep. 你还是快点儿睡觉吧。

No. On this one. 不。睡这边。

So terribly nice. 真是太体贴了。

Here. 听着。

These are pajamas. They're to sleep in.

这些是睡衣。穿上它们睡觉。

You're to climb into them. You understand?

你要爬进睡衣去。明白吗?

Thank you.  谢谢

And you do your sleeping on the couch, see, not on the bed.

你要躺在躺椅上,明白吗,不是床上。

Not on the chair,on the couch. Is it clear?

不是椅子上,是躺椅上。听明白了吗?

Do you know my favorite poem?

你知道我最喜欢的那首诗吗?

You've already recited that for me.

你已经念给我听了。

"Arethusa arose from her couch of snows in the Acroceraunian mountains."

阿瑞图萨从她在阿克落瑟劳伦山脉上的白雪沙发上醒来。

Keats.---Shelley.  基茨。--雪莱。

You just keep your mind off the poetry and on the pajamas.

别想什么诗了然后穿上睡衣。

Everything will be all right, see?

一切都会好起来的,好吗?

It's Keats. Now, I'll be ...

是基茨的。--好了,我.......

It's Shelley. I'll be back in about 10 minutes.

是雪莱的。--好了,我.......

Keats. 基茨。

You have my permission to withdraw.

我准你退下了。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢。

《罗马假日》经典台词节选,可爱的公主,遇上了绅士的记者,就此展开一段奇妙的情缘。

唤起我们几多回忆。重温经典,感受浪漫。你准备好了吗?

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读