懂你英语活在当下 享受生活想法

惹女朋友生气,居然还不知......

2019-05-01  本文已影响3人  快乐有你_1ec8

1 莱纳德有个荒谬的想法,他说你在生我的气。

Leonard has some ridiculous notion that you're mad at me.

2 你应该站在我这边。

You should have taken my side.

3 确切地说,我什么都没做。

Precisely, I didn't do anything.

4 今天太古怪了。

What a weird day.

5 跟他说,你没生我的气。

You be telling him you're not mad at me.

6 快说,让他死得明白。

Go ahead, set him straight.

7 你的朋友对我出言不逊,而你什么都没做。

Your friend insulted me, and you didn't do anything.

8 就这么干,老弟,你做得太棒了。

Keeping going, buddy, you're doing great.

9 我在生你的气,谢尔顿。

I'm mad at you, Sheldon.

10 就这样吧,我没话说了。晚安。

That's it, end of story, good night.

天才如谢尔顿,也会有如此低能的时候。

可爱又可恨的谢尔顿,也是让人叹为观止的一个奇才。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读