宝宝英语口语学习笔记

宝宝去医院的英文全在这儿了

2021-06-17  本文已影响0人  真甜妈妈

GOING TO THE HOSPITAL

去医院

Child: Mommy, my tummy hurts.

宝宝:妈妈,我肚子疼。

Mother: I think we need to go see a doctor right away.

妈妈:我觉得咱们得赶紧去看医生了。

You have a fever

你发烧了,

and you have had a stomachache for a few days now,

肚子也疼了好几天了,

you poor thing.

你这个小可怜。

Child: Okay, just make it go away.

宝宝:好吧,快点好吧。

At the hospital 在医院

Doctor: Hello, what seems to be the problem today?

医生:你好,你今天怎么了?

Mother: She has had a high fever for three days

妈妈:她高烧三天了,

and a very bad stomachache

而且肚子疼得厉害,

and a headache as well.

头也疼。

Doctor: Okay, let me have a look.

医生:好的,让我看看。

Does it hurt here?

这里疼吗?

Child: Yes!

宝宝:疼!

Doctor: I think we should run a few tests.

医生:我想我们应该做一些检查。

First, I will take some blood.

首先要采血。

The nice nurse will stick this needle in your arm.

护士会在你胳膊上扎个针。

Just look at your mommy.

看着妈妈就行。

This will only hurt a little.

就有一点疼。

Child: Ouch!

宝宝:哎呦!

Oh, is it all done?

好了吗?

Doctor: Yes, all done.

医生:是的,好了。

We will put a Band-Aid on it.

我们会在上面贴一个创可贴。

Next, I need you to pee into this little cup

接下来我需要你尿在这个小杯子里,

so I can test your urine.

这样我就可以化验你的尿液了。

You can use the bathroom over there.

你可以用那边的厕所。

After the tests 化验后

Doctor: We have some test results back,

医生:有些化验结果回来了,

it looks like an infection

看起来像是感染了,

在英文中,infection默认是细菌性感染。如果是病毒感染,可以指明viral infection或者说they have a virus / "bug"。

so I would like her to stay the night to monitor her

所以我想让她留院观察一晚,

and put her on an antibiotic IV drip for 24 hours.

给她输一天的抗生素。

Child: I am scared, Mommy.

宝宝:我害怕,妈妈。

I don't want to stay here.

我不想住在这儿。

Mother: It's okay.

妈妈:没事的。

The doctor is going to help you feel better

医生会帮你感觉好点的,

and hopefully it will just be for one night.

希望就一个晚上。

Doctor: Your mommy can stay with you

医生:你妈妈可以和你一起住,

so don't worry

所以别担心,

and it should just be for one night.

而且应该就一晚。

The nurse will be in shortly

护士很快会进来,

to put this IV into your arm.

在你的胳膊上做静脉注射。

It's just a little tube that comes from this little bag up here

就是从这个小袋子里出一个小管子,

and sends medicine into your body.

把药送到你的身体里。

You should feel much better tomorrow.

你明天就会感觉好多了。

Next day 第二天

Doctor: She has responded well to the antibiotics

医生:她输抗生素的效果很好,

so we can send her home today.

所以我们今天就可以让她出院了。

Here is a prescription for antibiotics.

这是抗生素的药方。

Please make sure she takes them three times a day

要保证她一天吃3次,

right after her meal

餐后服用,

for seven days.

连吃7天。


run a few test做些检查

  take some blood 采血

所以用来验尿的小杯子 叫little cup,现在医院一般还要倒进一个贴着病人个人信息的小管里。pour the urine into the little tube with your name( Personal Information) on it.

化验结果叫test results

一般做完测试我们会问医生多长时间出结果

How long will it take to run the tests?

或者 When can I get my test results?

Antibiotic是抗生素

I V drip代表静脉滴注

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读