初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-02-23 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
初来乍到第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Every Saturday, | 每周六 |
it seemed like all the guys in my school went to a sleepover. | 我们学校的每个人似乎都会去别人家过夜 |
And every Monday, they'd brag about it | 到了周一他们就会在那些 |
in front of kids who weren't invited... Like me. | 未受邀的同学面前炫耀比如我 |
Man, we ate so much cereal. | 天啊我们吃了太多的麦片 |
Yeah, we did. Remember when Doug wet the bed? | 是啊没错记得道格尿床那事吗 |
Sploosh! | 狂喷啊 |
It's not a party till my sleeping bag's flooded! | 直到我的睡袋里"发大水"才算真正的派对呢 |
Sleepovers are corny as hell. | 在同学家过夜真老套俗气 |
Right? Those guys are so dumb. | 是吧那些人就是蠢货 |
Eddie. Wanna come to my sleepover on Saturday? | 埃迪你周六想来我家过夜吗 |
Yes! | 好啊 |
Wait a minute. Why are you inviting me? Is this a trick? | 等等你为什么要邀请我是什么诡计吗 |
完整版请点击 | |
No tricks. Trent told me about | 没诡计特伦特跟我说了 |
you feeling up that old ladyat the block party. | 你在街区派对上摸那个老女人的事 |
He touched her butt. She was, like, 25. | 他摸了她的屁股她估计都有25岁了呢 |
Respect. You're gonna super appreciate | 敬你你一定会很喜欢 |
what I've got planned for Saturday. | 我对这周六的安排的 |
I've got a dirty magazine. | 我搞到了一本情色杂志 |
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/4c988344956b4dc9.jpg)
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/ca49f013846c85cd.jpg)
"Sports illustrated" swimsuit issue. | 《体育画报》泳装特刊 |
I hear Elle MacPherson's pretty. | 我听说艾丽·麦克弗森超美的 |
Obviously, none of us had seen a dirty magazine before. | 显然我们以前都没看过情色杂志 |
It was 1995. | 那可是1995年 |
It wasn't like you could just say, | 你可没办法直接说 |
"Siri, find me boobs." | "Siri给我搜索些大胸照" |
My big brother got a subscription under a fake name... | 我哥用假名订了一本 |
"Todd Thickstone." | 叫"陶德·硬如铁" |
He's on an eagle scout's trip until Sunday, | 他会在鹰级童子军一直训练到周日 |
so it's all ours. | 所以我们可以尽情享用 |
I was mad psyched. | 我简直激动得要疯了 |
I was on the road to making some friends. | 我就要交到一些朋友了 |
No way. | 不可能 |
Why not? It's just a sleepover. | 为什么不行就是过夜而已 |
Because pedophiles. | 因为要防恋童癖 |
I saw it on the Nightly News. | 我在《夜间新闻》上看到的 |
Back in D.C., my mom spent her days | 之前在华盛顿特区时我妈白天 |
working at my Uncle's furniture store, | 要在我姨父的家具店工作 |
and her nights karaoke-ing with her friends. | 晚上都和朋友出去唱卡拉OK |
But since we moved to Orlando, | 但自从我们搬到了奥兰多 |
she had a lot of time on her hands... | 她一下子就有了很多空闲时间 |
Time she filled watching the Nightly News. | 于是她就狂看《夜间新闻》 |
Are you at risk for date rape? | 你会面临约会时被强奸的危险吗 |
Are deadly chemicals in your couch? | 你的沙发里含有致命化学品吗 |
Sexual harassment in the workplace... | 工作场所的性骚扰 |
can it happen to you? | 会发生在你身上吗 |
Yes, it can. | 是的可能的 |
Fearmongering was made for my mom, | 我妈就喜欢信这些制造恐慌的消息 |
and her paranoia made the rest of us miserable. | 她的偏执妄想症让我们大家苦不堪言 |
Are we still going to the movies? | 我们还去看电影吗 |
Only if there's something with Denzel. | 除非是有丹泽尔参演的电影 |
Movie theaters are a hot bed for disease. | 电影院是孕育疾病的温床 |
Nightly News. | 《夜间新闻》说的 |
"Crimson Tide" is playing. | 现在有《红潮风暴》上映哦 |
Start the car. | 立刻去发动汽车 |
If you don't let me go to that sleepover, | 如果你不让我去同学家过夜 |
I'm gonna stop eating. | 我就绝食 |
Buddy... | 老兄 |
I overreached. I see that now. | 我做过头了我现在明白了 |
Eddie, I already told you, | 埃迪我已经跟你说过了 |
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/c66d3150287c34ef.jpg)
![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i9173322/286090f8ccda94de.jpg)
you can have the sleepover here. | 你可以请同学来我们家过夜 |
I know that we are not pedophiles. | 我知道我们都不是恋童癖 |
The guys won't go for that. | 那些同学不会来的 |
I don't have a dirty ma... | 我又没有情色... |
it's just stupid here. | 我们家傻兮兮的 |
You won't believe what happened at work today. | 你们一定难以相信我今天上班时遇到了什么事 |
What's going on? | 怎么了 |
A customer just asked to be seated, | 一位顾客要求就座 |
but all the tables are full. | 但桌子都已经满了 |
Should we... start a waiting list? | 我们要开始搞等候用餐清单了吗 |
And then we started a waiting list! | 然后我们就开始搞等候用餐清单了 |
That's amazing! It's what we've been waiting for! | 真是太棒了我们一直等的就是这个啊 |
Oh, no. I was afraid of this. | 不我之前还很害怕这事呢 |
Yeah. W-wait. What just happened? | 是啊等等什么情况这是 |
Eddie, what's the thing you always say | 埃迪你经常引用的那句 |
that the fat brown man says? | 胖黑男人说的话是什么来着 |
- Mo' money, mo' problems? - Yes, that. | -钱越多烦恼越多-对没错 |
Now that we are close to achieving our dreams, | 既然我们现在距离实现梦想越来越近了 |
we have to think about protecting them. | 我们必须考虑到要如何保护梦想 |
We don't want to be a target for frivolous lawsuits. | 我们不会希望因为鸡毛蒜皮的小争端被告的 |
I saw it on the Nightly News. | 我在《夜间新闻》上看到过 |
Why do you always find something to worry about? | 你怎么成天担心这担心那的啊 |
Just relax. Our insurance covers everything. | 放松吧我们的保险都包含进去了 |
- Food poisoning? - Covered. | -食物中毒-有的 |
- Slip and fall? - Covered. | -滑倒摔倒-有的 |
- Sexual harassment? - Damn, you're good. | -性骚扰-靠你真厉害 |
I knew there would be something. | 我就知道肯定有某些问题没被包括 |
We need to do a seminar so that we are not liable. | 我们得举办个座谈会那样就不用负法律责任了 |
I can do it. | 我可以做的 |
At my family's furniture store, | 在我们家族的家具店 |
I handled employee grievances. | 我就是处理员工不满的 |
The employees were you and your sister. | 那家店的员工只有你和你姐姐 |
That bitch. | 那个贱人 |
Jessica, don't say itch-bayin front of of the k-i-d-s. | 杰西卡不要在孩-子面前说脏话 |
Dad, we can spell. | 爸我们会拼写的 |
Of course you can, little man! | 你当然可以啦小家伙 |
You know what? I'm gonna get you an applesauce. | 话说我去给你拿些苹果酱来 |
Dad, I don't want an apple... | 爸爸我不想要苹果... |
Okay, I'll have an applesauce. | 好吧你拿什么我吃什么吧 |
Okay. | 好的 |
My mom convinced my dad | 我妈说服了我爸 |
to let her give the sexual harassment seminar | 让她主持一场主题为性骚扰的座谈会 |
by... Well, pretty much harassing him. | 她的成功手段就是骚扰他 |
Welcome to the first official | 欢迎来到第一次正式的 |
Cattleman's Ranch sexual harassment seminar. | 牧民的牧场餐厅性骚扰座谈会 |
完整版请点击 | |
Okay? | 好吗 |
To make sure we always have a pleasant work environment, | 为了确保能有一个愉悦的工作环境 |
flirting should be avoided at all times. | 调情是严格禁止的 |
Unless you're a handsome man, because who doesn't like that? | 除非你长得帅因为谁不喜欢帅的呢 |
Ladies, let's discuss how to sit. | 女士们我们来讨论下该怎么坐 |
Your ankles should be crossed at all times... | 你们的脚踝该永远是交叉着的 |
Unless your thighs make it physically impossible. | 除非你的大腿让这根本不可能实现 |
You cannot wear any shirts that expose your belly button, | 你们不能穿露脐装 |
especially if you have an outtie. | 尤其是如果你的肚脐是外翻的 |
That's just gross. | 那真是太恶心了 |
Dirty jokes in the workplace... not allowed. For example... | 禁止在工作场所说黄色笑话比如 |
"A German broad with big honkers walks into a bar." | "一个奶子很大的德国女人走进了酒吧" |
Okay! That's uncomfortable. | 行了那令人很不适 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
Help yourselves to fig Newtons and milk | 我们准备了无花果馅饼和牛奶你们随意吃 |
and laugh about what just happened. Okay. | 对于刚刚的事笑笑就当过去了好吧 |
And my brother said there's a foldout of Kathy Ireland | 我哥说那本杂志里有凯西·艾尔兰的折叠海报 |
in a white bikini looking "cold," | 穿着白色比基尼看上去很"冻人" |
if you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思吧 |
- I don't. - Me, neither. | -我不明白-我也不明白 |
But we'll find out on Saturday. | 但我们周六就能知道了 |
I have real bad news.I can't come to the party. | 我有个很坏的消息我去不了派对了 |
Sucks to be you... | 那你真不幸 |
'Cause I'm also getting a popcorn machine! | 因为我还搞到一台爆米花机哦 |
Dude! Nice! | 老兄真棒 |
Do you know what might be cool? | 你知道什么可能比较酷吗 |
Is if we do the party at my house. | 就是在我家举行派对 |
Your house? No. | 你家吗绝对不要 |
My magazine, my party. | 杂志是我的派对也得是我的 |
Besides, does your bedroom | 再说了你的卧室里 |
have a mini fridge full of... Hi-c ecto coolers? | 有装满酷爽果汁的迷你冰箱吗 |
The official drink of Slimer! | 那可是斯莱莫的专用饮料啊 |
I was losing my audience. I had to do something quick. | 我当时就快被无视了我必须立刻想出个办法 |
I have a dirty movie. | 我有色情片 |
Eddie's then? | 那去埃迪家吧 |
The guys were coming over for a dirty movie... | 他们打算来我家看色情片 |
a dirty movie I didn't have. | 但我根本没有啊 |
To make some friends, I had to break some rules, | 为了交朋友我只能打破规矩了 |
and your boy was willing to do whatever it took. | 本少爷真是不择手段达成目标 |
Why are you wearing grandma's coat? | 你为什么穿着奶奶的大衣 |
Because I'm gonna steal a dirty movie. | 因为我要偷色情片 |
- You don't have to do this.- Yes, I do. | -你不必这样的-不我必须做 |
The guys are coming over tonight. | 我那些同学今晚就要来了 |
I'll tell mom. | 我会告诉妈妈的 |
I'll draw butts on your homework. | 那我就在你的家庭作业上画满屁股 |
- You win.- I know. | -你赢了-我知道 |
So that's where I'm gonna steal a dirty movie. | 那就是我要偷下流色情片的地方 |
Love isn't dirty. It's beautiful. | 爱情才不下流呢很美好的 |
Shut up. Now let's do this. | 闭嘴开始吧 |
You guys cause a distraction. | 你们负责把注意力引开 |
1 One... | 1个... |
- Two, three...- Raisins! Raisins! They used to be grapes! | -23-葡萄干葡萄干以前是葡萄 |
- Raisins! Raisins! - Five, six... | -葡萄干葡萄干-56 |
They used to be grapes! | 以前是葡萄 |
Raisins! Raisins! | 葡萄干葡萄干 |
Where are the cartoons? | 卡通片在哪儿呢 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字