摘抄《不太俗气》
不太俗气
摘自 Lucky文案集
我觉得我左边这人,眼光真的很好。
I think the person on my left has a really good vision.
你在我心里,使一切都变成甜的。
You are in my heart, making everything sweet.
原来我好奇的那个宇宙,就是你呀。
It turns out that the universe I was curious about was you.
我图他年纪大,我图他不洗澡。
I think he is old, I think he doesn't take a bath.
终于有勇气,成为你的过去。
Finally have the courage to become your past.
我在醒来的夜里,突然想到了你。
In the night I woke up, I suddenly thought of you.
建议你喜欢我,我回消息贼快。
I suggest you like me, and I will reply to the news thief quickly.
我的软我的甜 仅对你一人可见。
My softness and my sweetness are only visible to you.
趁你心里一暖,捏成爱我的形状。
Take advantage of your heart's warmth, squeeze it into the shape of loving me.
我这个小朋友很不乖的你要陪我长大哦。
My little friend is very unbehaved, you have to grow up with me.
在我身边你不用长大。
You don't need to grow up by my side.
最好的状态是偶然撞见你。
The best state is to bump into you by chance.
从此烟雨落京城,一人撑伞两人行