乔布斯英语演讲:斯坦福大学2005年毕业典礼上的演讲(1)
I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world. I never graduated from college. Truth be told, this is the closest I've ever gotten to a college graduation. Today I want to tell you three stories from my life. That's it. No big deal. Just three stories.
我今天很荣幸能和你们一起参加毕业典礼,斯坦福大学是世界上最好的大学之一。我从来没有从大学中毕业。说实话,今天也许是在我的生命中离大学毕业最近的一天了。今天我想向你们讲述我生活中的三个故事。不是什么大不了的事情,只是三个故事而已。
be honored to do sth
很荣幸做某事(在正式场合比较常用)
1.I am honored to be with you today at your commencement from one of the finest universities in the world.
我今天很荣幸能和你们一起参加世界上最好的大学之一的斯坦福大学的毕业典礼。
2.I am honored to be here tonight.
今晚,我很荣幸地站在这里。
3.I am honored to be invited to attend this meeting.
我很荣幸被邀请参加这次会议。
one of the finest...
最好的...之一
1.Yao Ming is one of the finest basketball player in the world.
姚明是世界上最好的篮球运动员之一。
2.Kiwi is one of the finest fruits in China.
猕猴桃是中国最好的水果之一。
3.Lily is one of the finest employ in our company.
莉莉是我们公司最好的雇员之一。
truth be told
说实话
1.Truth be told , you are the most pretty girl I've ever seen.
说真的,你是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。
2.Truth be told , Sichuan hot pot is too spicy.
说真的,四川火锅太辣了。
3.Truth be told, I don't like your behavior
说实话,我不喜欢你的行为。
It 's no big deal
没什么大不了的
1.It 's no big deal , I just don't pass the final exam.
没什么大不了的,我只是没通过期末考试。
2.It 's no big deal , I just do what I like to do.
没什么大不了的,我只是做我喜欢做的事
3.It 's no big deal , you can try it again.
没什么大不了的,你可以再试一次。