【Unite 8-6】关系
- 描述人物
- 描述团队默契
- 建立融洽关系
- 使用正确的语气
【1】描述人物
- He is really fun to be with.
他真是个开心果 - He's very easy to talk to.
他真的很容易沟通 - She's pretty aggressive.
她很咄咄逼人 - He is really hard to read.
他是难以琢磨 - She's quite quiet.
他比较安静 - He's rather hard to read.
他比较难理解 - I didn't like him at first,but I warmed to him.
刚开始我不喜欢他,但我逐渐喜欢上他了 - He is easy to talk to and gets on well with people。
他很容易沟通而且和人相处的融洽 - He doesn‘t get along with other teams too well.
他和其他团队相处的不太好 - She can come across as a bit cold something.
有时她有点距离。 - She‘s very quiet and mostly keeps to herself.
他很安静而且基本不和人交往。 - He puts people off when he‘s so aggressive.
当他如此咄咄逼人时,他把人都吓跑了。 - They warmed the food.
他热了热食物
They warmed to him.
他们开始喜欢上了他 - Lars is a funny guy.A little quiet in the beginning
,but when he warms to people ,he's really fun to be with.
拉丝是一个有趣的家伙。刚开始有点安静,但是当他开始逐渐与人相处融洽后,他真是一个开心果。
【2】描述团队默契
- They don’t seem to talk to each other a lot。
他们似乎彼此间不太说话 - He seems to be getting on well with the other engineers。
他似乎和其他工程师相处的很好 - He dosn't seem to have spent much time with his teammates。
它看上去没有花很多时间和他同事在一起 - They seem don't like on another。
他们看上去不喜欢彼此 - They‘ve warmed to one another pretty quickly.
他们很快就开始喜欢上彼此了 - Lot's of people have remarked how funny he is.
很多人都说她是多么有趣的一个人 - A few people have commeted lately that Toddy can be a bit agressive with other team members.
有几个人最近谈到托德对其他同事有点咄咄逼人 - Some people have mentioned that he keeps to himself a lot.
一些人提到他不太与人交往
【3】建立融洽关系
-
Do you guys often go out for dinner?
你们经常出去吃饭吗?
Yes,when there's a special occasion,like a birthday.
是的,在特别的日子,例如生日时. -
Do you ever go to the park?
你去公园吗?
Yes,but only when it's not too bad.
是的,但是近视在天气不太冷的时候 -
Are you on Friendface?
你会用Friendface吗?
Yes,but I don't use it much ,only when I'm bored.
是的,但是我不太常用,只有在我感到无聊的时候
Right,yeah.Me too.
是的,是的,我也是 -
Did you come in on the subway?
你坐地铁来的吗?
I usually do,but today it was sunny ,so I walked.
我通常做地铁,但是今天阳光灿烂,所有我走着来
Nice day,yeah.Actually,I never walk.Too lazy.
天不错,是啊,其实我从来没不走路,太懒. -
Are you going to the staff party?
你去员工派对吗?
Maybe,but I don't generally like that kind of thing.
可能吧,但是我总得来说不喜欢那种活动.
Un-hun,I know what you mean.I don't either.
恩,我知道你的意思,我也不喜欢. -
do you usually go out for lunch?
你通常出去吃午饭吗?
Sometimes,if it's sunny.
有时去,如果天气晴朗的话
Umm,I do the same.
恩,我也一样
【4】使用正确的语气
-
where's tomorrow's meeting? (非正式的语气)
明天会议在哪里?
I was wondering where tomorrow's meeting will be?(比较正式的语气)
我想知道明天的会议在哪里? -
Sorry to disturb you.(这个短语比简单的hey更有礼貌)
对不起打扰你了. -
Do we need to come?(有点直接)
Is it necessary to attend?(比较委婉的表达)
一定要来吗? -
朋友要求你做某事,你可能会说no problem,但是在正式场合需要添加词汇,比如:
No problem at all.I'll do that staight away.
完全没问题,我马上就去做 -
在正式场合可能还会用到的短语
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕那是不可能的.
Could you possibly tell me when you'd be available?
你能不能告诉我你什么时候有空?
Would it be possible to get me an estimate.
能不能估计一下? -
We have to put off the meeting.
我们不得不推迟会议
It's necessary to postpone the meeting.
有必要推迟会议 -
We'll look into all the alternatives.
我们会调查所有的选择.(非正式)
We’ll investigate all the alternatives.
我们会调查所有的选择。 -
We need to deal with this issue.
我们需要处理这个问题。
We need to resolve this issue.
我们需要解决这个问题
含有大量成语的一般不正式
I’m rushed off my feet
我很忙
It's a pain in neck.
真烦人'
Thanks so much. You’re a star !(比较正式)
谢谢你,你是一个明星