极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-19 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
极品基老伴第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed your cruise, Mother. | 很高兴你在游艇上玩得开心妈妈 |
Yes, you told me all about the islanders. | 是的你跟我说过岛民的事了 |
Please stop calling them that. | 请别这么称呼他们 |
Because we don't use that word any more. | 因为我们已经不用这个词了 |
I'd love to come and see you, but I've got a cold. | 我也很想去看你可我感冒了 |
Atchoo! See? | 阿嚏听到没 |
Yea... actually, I should lie down. | 其实我该卧床休息的 |
Really, I must be going, I'm very ill. | 我真得去躺会儿了病得厉害 |
I'm hanging up, dear. Stop talking. | 挂了哦娘亲别说了 |
Good lord, was that your mother? | 苍天啊是你妈打来的吗 |
Don't tell me she managed to make it back alive again? | 别跟我说她又活着回来了 |
Next time, you should send her somewhere really exotic, | 下次应该把她送到真正的异国番邦去 |
smother her with a pillow. | 直接用枕头闷死 |
完整版请点击 | |
How dare you talk about her like that? | 你怎么敢这样说她 |
Oh, please! | 得了吧 |
All that money and the nicest present she ever gave us | 在她身上花了那么多钱她给我们最好的回报 |
was breaking her leg last Christmas. | 就是在去年圣诞节弄折了自己的腿 |
Well, I never spoke poorly of your mother. | 我可没这么恶毒地说过你妈 |
Well, that's because my mother had the decency | 因为她老人家端庄得体 |
极品基老伴高频词
to know the appropriate time to die. | 懂得把握时机寿终正寝 |
A characteristic you both don't share, unfortunately, | 可惜你没能继承这个优点 |
although the way you look this morning, | 不过照你今早这副样子 |
I'll be surprised if you make it to teatime. | 要是能撑到下午茶就不错了 |
Bugger. I've got to look my best. | 该死的我要展现完美形象 |
I've got this fan club | 有个粉丝俱乐部 |
screening of my Doctor Who episode, this week. | 这周要放我演的那集《神秘博士》 |
What can I do to look younger? | 怎样才能不显老呢 |
Not go? | 别去呗 |
You'd like that, wouldn't you? | 你巴不得吧 |
You've always been jealous of my success. | 你啊无时无刻不在嫉妒我的成功 |
It is sad. | 可悲啊 |
I feel sad for you. | 真替你感到悲哀 |
You're a poor, sad, invisible, little man. | 你个卑微悲凉备受忽视的小老头 |
I think one of your teeth just fell out. | 你刚刚掉了一颗牙 |
I'll get it. | 我去开门 |
Any time I'm walking away from you, | 一从你身边走开 |
I can feel the blood start returning to my veins. | 立马血液回流畅快无比 |
Hello, Ash. | 你好啊艾什 |
It's Ash. | 是艾什 |
- Our new neighbour. - I hope it's not too early. | -我们的新邻居-希望我没有来得太早 |
Of course not. | 当然没有 |
Freddie, don't stand so close to the boy. | 弗雷迪离小艾远点儿 |
His breath is nothing to be alarmed about, Ash, | 不用在意那股难闻的气息艾什 |
it's just his insides decaying. | 那只是他内脏腐烂的味道 |
Would you like a cup of tea? | 要喝杯茶吗 |
That'd be great, thanks. | 好啊谢谢 |
I've got a bit of a problem. | 我遇到些问题 |
And... I don't have anyone else to talk to. | 也没有别人可以倾诉 |
You remember that girl from back home I told you I was seeing? | 还记得我说过我在老家有个女朋友吧 |
- Tracey? - Eurgh! Her! | -特雷西-是她呀 |
Stupid name. | 蠢名字 |
Yes, of course we remember. How can we help? | 是的当然记得要我们帮什么忙吗 |
She says she doesn't want to see me any more, | 她说想跟我分手 |
but I really like her and I don't know what to do. | 可我真的很喜欢她不知道该怎么办 |
She sounds like a complete idiot. | 她简直就是个白痴 |
Good riddance, I say. | 要我说眼不见心不烦 |
I never seem to know what girls want. | 女孩的心思我总也搞不懂 |
Women just want somebody to make them feel special. | 女人希望能有人带给她们特别的感觉 |
A little kindness goes a long way. | 一点点温情能让她们感动好久 |
极品基老伴台词本单词标注
Oh, for Christ's sake, Violet! | 老天啊维奥莱特 |
Why don't you ever call first? | 就不能打个招呼再来吗 |
Er, Ash, you remember our friend, Violet? | 艾什还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吧 |
So nice to see you again, Ash. | 真高兴又和你见面了艾什 |
Does it make you uncomfortable if I tell you | 如果我说你这洋溢的胸肌 |
the musculature of your chest | 让我想起了儿时的一位表弟 |
reminds me of a cousin from my youth? | 你会觉得不舒服吗 |
I-It makes me feel very uncomfortable. | 非常不舒服 |
I love how playful you are. | 我真是爱死你的幽默了 |
Ash was just telling us about | 艾什正和我们说 |
this drug-addicted slag who's broken his heart. | 他被一个吸毒成瘾的婆娘伤透了心 |
She's actually a nurse. | 她其实是个护士 |
Well, maybe you should try dating someone a bit older. | 那你应该找个成熟点的女人约会 |
Violet, stop turning your head to flirt. | 维奥莱特别摇头晃脑地调戏人家了 |
Your neck keeps cracking. | 你脖子老是嘎吱作响 |
Ash was asking for advice about women. | 艾什是来寻求女性方面的建议的 |
Then, why did he come here? | 那他怎么会到这来 |
We don't like those kinds of jokes. | 这种玩笑我们可不喜欢 |
Look, Ash, if this is a girl that you like, | 艾什如果你喜欢这姑娘 |
you should just tell her how you feel. | 就该把你对她的感觉告诉她 |
- Does that really work? - Of course. | -这样有用吗-当然了 |
You need to be direct. | 你得直截了当 |
Women are less forthcoming than men. | 女人可不像男人那么主动 |
Is that cotton? | 这是纯棉的吗 |
Why are you here, Violet? | 你来这干吗维奥莱特 |
I suppose I thought we could all spend the day together. | 我是觉得我们几个今天可以一起过 |
We can't. We're shopping today. | 不行今天我们要去商场 |
Freddie needs a new coat | 弗雷迪要买件新外套 |
for his Doctor Who screening. | 好出席他的《神秘博士》放映会 |
Apparently, I have been voted | 我被观众票选为 |
the tenth most popular villain of all time. | 史上第十位最受欢迎的反派角色 |
Does something like that even mean anything? | 你们说这种东西有意义吗 |
I dunno. | 不知道 |
Of course it means something! | 当然有意义了 |
And I don't need a new coat. | 我不用买新外套 |
The one I've got is perfectly fine. | 原来那件就很好 |
It's not perfectly fine, you've had it for ages. | 哪里好了都已经穿了几十年了 |
All right, stop spitting. | 行了别乱喷唾沫 |
So which villain did you play? | 那你演的是哪个反派人物 |
I don't want to talk about it any more. Everybody go home! | 我现在没心情说这个了各回各家吧都 |
Why is it all so bright and garish? | 怎么都这么花哨 |
It's like walking into Elton John's dressing room. | 就像进了艾尔顿·约翰的更衣室一样 |
I don't like it here. Let's go. | 我不喜欢这里咱们走吧 |
Nonsense, we're getting you a new coat. | 说什么呢要给你买新外套 |
Well, why do I need a new coat? | 为什么要给我买新外套 |
完整版请点击 | |
I just got this, last year. | 我去年才买的这件 |
You did not get that last year. | 这可不是去年买的了 |
Well, recently. | 反正是最近买的 |
Look, here's a ticket stub for... | 这还有张票根呢 |
Lawrence Of Arabia. | 《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》 |
Mm, all right, let's go. | 好吧咱们走 |
No. We're not leaving. | 不准走 |
Well, maybe it was a little longer than I remembered. | 看来这衣服是比我印象中来得久远些 |
Ah, now, what about this one? | 这件怎么样 |
Oh, I like that. Oh, that would be perfect for the screening. | 我喜欢太适合出席放映会了 |
Everybody who's anybody's going to be there. | 到时有头有脸的人物都会去 |
- Who exactly? - Doctor Who. | -都有谁-是《神秘博士》 |
Oh, God, has your memory gone now, too? | 你现在还开始失忆了是不是 |
Oh, look, that can't be right. | 怎么能这样 |
Excuse me. Excuse me! | 不好意思请问一下 |
Arsehole. | 臭小子 |
They make me nervous, | 这些年轻人真让我紧张 |
all these young people skittering about like mice, | 像老鼠似的跑来跑去 |
desperate to get back onto the Internet. | 迫不及待地想奔回去上网 |
Let's just pay for it and go. | 咱们直接付了钱走吧 |
No. Actually, | 不事实上 |
I think we can probably find something better elsewhere. | 说不定别的店里有更好的 |
No, let's go. | 不我们走吧 |
Actually, that works. | 别说这也行 |
You know, when we filmed that Doctor Who episode, | 我们拍那集《神秘博士》时 |
I never dreamt it would become | 我从未想过它会成为 |
one of the most iconic roles of my career. | 我职业生涯里最为标志性的角色之一 |
Or only. | 那是也没别的了 |
Well, I think it's quite exciting, Freddie. | 我觉得这很是令人激动弗莱迪 |
Thank you, Penelope. | 谢谢佩内洛普 |
Now, is this a television programme | 话说我们谈论的 |
we're talking about, or a book? | 是个电视节目还是本书 |
It's a television programme. | 是个电视节目 |
What's the matter with you? How could it be a book? | 你是犯了什么毛病怎么可能是本书 |
I'm sorry, I'm only half-paying attention, | 抱歉我有些心不在焉 |
but I got a lot right before this. | 不过我蒙对了不少 |
You're doing fine, darling. | 没事亲爱的 |
Freddie's the actor, right, or is it the other one? | 做演员的是弗莱迪还是另外那个人 |
Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
My name is Stuart and we've known each other for 50 years. | 我叫斯图尔特我们都认识五十年了 |
Of course I know your name S... Stuart. | 我当然知道你叫啥名斯... 斯图尔特 |
You're all invited to the screening. | 我邀请你们所有人来参加这次放映会 |
Except you. | 除了你 |
It's going to be quite the evening. | 当晚一定会非比寻常 |
Will there be a lot of single men? | 到时会有很多单身男性吗 |
It's a science fiction fan club event. | 这是科幻迷的聚会 |
They'll be single, but they'll be disgusting. | 那些人的确单身可他们也会很恶心 |
I have broad tastes, I am over 40. | 我涉猎广泛我都四十出头了 |
Oh, are you? Because I thought you were still 39. | 是吗我还以为你才三十九呢 |
It is rather stressful, coming here. | 到这里做客压力好大 |
Oh, Ash, come in. | 艾什请进 |
Ah. You remember our friend Violet? | 你还记得我们的朋友维奥莱特吗 |
- And Penelope, of course? - Hi. | -当然还有佩内洛普-你好 |
Stuart, don't just stand there like a lump, get Ash a drink. | 斯图尔特别傻站着快给艾什倒杯喝的 |
I haven't been offered a drink. | 我这边还没有喝的呢 |
Then get up and get one. | 自己起来倒 |
I'll get you a drink, Penelope. | 我给你倒一杯佩内洛普 |
Thank you, S... Stuart? | 谢谢你斯... 斯图尔特 |
So, what is it we can do for you, Ash? | 有什么可以帮忙的吗艾什 |
- More problems with the ladies? - I'm afraid so. | -和女朋友又有状况了-恐怕是的 |
They are a lot of work. | 她们确实劳神 |
Men, on the other hand, are simpler. | 男人则要简单多了 |
Take Stuart and me, it's just fun, fun, fun, all the time. | 看看斯图尔特跟我整天除了乐呵没别的 |
- Isn't that right, Stuart? - Yes. | -是不是这样斯图尔特-是啊 |
It's like living in Disneyland. | 就跟住在迪士尼乐园一样 |
Well, I'm not a lot of work, Ash. | 我可一点都不劳神艾什 |
Do you understand what I'm saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
I just wish I knew how to win Tracey back. | 我只是想知道怎么才能挽回特雷西 |
Didn't you tell her how you felt? | 你没有告诉她你的感受吗 |
Yes, but she still doesn't want to see me any more. | 说了但她还是不想见我 |
What about a gift? Penelope and I could take you shopping. | 不如送件礼物吧佩内洛普和我可以带你去购物 |
- That's a great idea. - Stuart, what about some lunch? | -好主意-斯图尔特吃午饭吧 |
No, I can't. I've... got an appointment. | 不我就算了我... 要赴个约 |
I'll be gone all day. Best of luck, Ash. | 我一天都会在外面祝你好运艾什 |
Where the hell are you going? | 你到底要去哪 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字