Talking about Going Swimming 游泳馆
Anna wants to know which swimming pool in this city is recommended so she is calling Albert on the phone to get some advice.
安娜想知道这个城市哪个游泳池值得推荐的,所以她打电话给艾尔伯特咨询。
Anna & Albert
Anna: Jeremy及Albert的朋友,在一所国际学校教书。
Albert: 本书男主,跨国公司程序员
Anna: Hi Albert,I was thinking to take Jeremy to go swimming. Do you happen to know any good swimming pools?
安娜: 嗨,艾尔伯特,我想带杰里米去游泳。你知道有什么好的游泳池吗?
Albert: Hmm...I think the one in Nanjing University is not bad. I used to swim there back in college.
艾尔伯特: 嗯…我认为南京大学的那个还不错。我上大学的时候常去那儿游泳。
Anna: What about the fee?
安娜: 那费用呢?
Albert: I think it's $35 if you're not a student. And the water temperature is constant at 26°C.
艾尔伯特: 如果你不是学生的话,应该是35美元。水温恒定在26°C。
Anna: That's good. I'll take Jeremy to go with me this weekend. But he can't swim at all. Can you imagine that?
安娜: 很好。这个周末我要带杰里米一起去。但是他根本不会游泳。你能想象吗?
Albert: Haha! Don't worry. He picks up things pretty fast. And we can go swiming together. It's been a while since I swam last time.
艾尔伯特: 哈哈! 别担心。他学东西很快。我们可以一起去游泳。距我上次游泳已经有一段时间了。
Anna: Sounds great! And bring Alice and Liz too. Liz is studying at Nanjing University,right?
安娜: 听起来不错! 把艾丽丝和莉斯也带来。莉斯在南京大学学习,对吗?
Albert: Yeah,I'll give them a call and ask if they'd be available. A few days ago Alice told me she was gonna go on a buisiness trip.
艾尔伯特: 是的,我会打电话问他们是否有空。几天前,艾丽丝告诉我她要去出差。
Anna: That'a a shame if Alice can't make it. Swimming is so much fun!
安娜: 如果艾丽丝不能来,那就太遗憾了。游泳太有趣了!
Albert: Yeah,hope she'd have time.
艾尔伯特: 是的,希望她有时间。
Anna: It's a deal. Let's go swimming this Saturday.
安娜: 一言为定。这个星期六我们去游泳吧。
Albert: OK. And we can work out the details later on WeChat.
艾尔伯特: 好的。我们可以稍后在微信中制定出细节。
本课生词总结
shame:n. 羞耻,羞愧;憾事,带来耻辱的人
work out :解决;算出;实现;制定出;消耗完;弄懂;锻炼
constant :adj. 不变的;恒定的;经常的