我为喜剧狂第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-05-14 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
我为喜剧狂第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
All right, we have a lot\ to get through today, you guys. | 好了,伙计们,我们今天有很多事情要做 |
Anybody have anything\ on page one? | 关于第一页大家有什么问题吗? |
I think we need to change\ this Donald Trump joke-- | 我觉得关于那个Donald Trump的笑话,我们要改一下\ (著名地产大亨,"飞黄腾达"中的老板) |
because Donald Trump was eaten\ by a lion this morning | 因为Donald Trump今早在国际空间站 |
on the International Space Station. | 被狮子吃掉了 |
Anyone listening? | 有人在听吗? |
Yeah, okay, Cerie, | 好吧,那个, Cerie |
how about instead of\ doing the scripts, | 不要整理剧本了 |
why don't you just organize\ those videotapes? | 整理下录象带好吗? |
Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
Okay, actually, could you go downstairs\ and get me a chai tea? | 好吧,那个,你能不能到楼下帮我拿杯茶? |
Okay.\ Um, where are my shoes? | 好的,恩,我的鞋子呢? |
o, no, just go.\ Just go barefoot! | 行了,你就去吧\ 光脚走! |
完整版请点击 | |
Just leave you shoes. | 别管鞋子了 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
We gotta change this\ Trump joke. | 我们要改一下这个Trump的笑话 |
- Mr. Jordan.\ - What's up, Ken? | - Jordan先生\ - 怎么样, Ken? |
I got your car washed\ like you asked. | 我根据你的要求帮你洗了车 |
And I got that "Baby on Board" sign you wanted\ to help you get tail. | 我还帮你把你要的"车上有孩子"的标志贴在车尾了 |


Thanks, Ken.\ You done good. | 谢谢, Ken\ 干的不错 |
It's my pleasure and my job, sir.\ Anything you ever need, just ask. | 这是我的工作也是我的荣幸,先生\ 您需要任何东西,只管开口 |
But I want you to know something. | 不过你要明白 |
You and me, it's not gonna be\ a one-way street. | 你和我,我们不是一路人 |
'Cause I don't believe in\ one-way streets. | 因为我不相信这种话 |
ot between people and\ not while I'm driving. | 人和人间没这事,尤其我开车的时候 |
Oh, okay. | 哦,好的 |
So here's some advice I wish I would've got\ when I was your age. | 所以呢,我给你点建议\ 真希望我在你这么小的时候也有人告诉我 |
Live every week\ like it's Shark Week. | 要把每一个礼拜都过得很精彩 |
Excellent call, guys. | 太棒了,伙计们 |
Good old Stan there.\ Happy Birthday, Stan. | 老好Stan在呢\ 生日快乐, Stan |
All right,\ we're halfway done. | 好了,我们已经完成一半了 |
Let's take a little break. | 休息一下吧 |
You guys want to have a\ one-minute dance party? | 你们想来个一分钟舞蹈派对不? |
Good idea. | 好主意 |
Crank it, Toofer. | 放歌, Toofer |
* Grown and sexy from your head\ down to your toes * * Grown and sexy from your head\ down to your toes * | |
* You know you're fine * You know you're fine | |
* Got that perfect face,\ a perfect shape * * Got that perfect face,\ a perfect shape * | |
* And perfect smile... * And perfect smile... | |
Yeah, shake it!\ Feel the music. | Yeah,动起来!\ 来感受音乐 |
Ahem! | 阿哈! |
Oh, Mr. Donaghy! | 哦,Donaghy先生! |
o, please...\ finish your dance. | 别停下啊...继续跳 |
Oh, we were just\ taking a little break. | 哦,我们只是休息一下下 |
And we all love the music\ of Chamillionaire. | 我们都很喜欢Chamillionaire的歌\ (著名饶舌歌手) |
I see. | 明白了 |
If you don't mind,\ I'll just observe from over here. | 你们不介意的话,我在这儿随便看看 |
You will?\ Why? | 你要看?为什么? |
Are you familiar\ with Six Sigma? | 你们对6西格玛熟悉吗?\ (一种质量管理体系,用来衡量每百万产品缺陷率) |
Oh, yeah, it's a special kind of\ G.I. Joe. | 哦,我知道,那是G.I. Joe的一个特别版 |
It's Frank, right? | 是Frank,对吧? |
Yes, sir. | 没错,先生 |
Yeah. Frank... | 那个...Frank... |
Six Sigma is the elite\ GE executive training course. | 6西格玛是GE主管课程的精髓 |
To master just its basic concepts,\ one must brave a five-day conference at a Sheraton. | 要掌握这种理念\ 你必须在喜来登参加一个为期五天的会议 |
Six Sigma says that a manager\ must understand every aspect | 6西格玛认为管理者必须掌握 |
of the business\ he or she oversees. | 他手下业务的各个方面 |
Which means? | 意思是? |
I'll be in here every day. | 我每天都会在这里的 |


Soaking it up. | 彻底了解你们 |
So please return to work,\ and act like I'm not here. | 所以请你们继续工作吧\ 就当我是空气 |
Okay. | 好的 |
Let's, uh, get into\ Toofer's commercial parody. | 我们,恩,来看看Toofer的广告恶搞 |
We were trying to think of\ a funnier cereal name. | 我们想想出一种有趣的麦片的名字 |
The favorite options so far include\ Honey Bunches of Sadness, | 目前想到的最有意思的有\ Honey Bunches of Sadness |
Oat Bung,\ and Swaztik-o's. | Oat Bung,还有Swaztik-o's |
Fruit Lupus. Fruit Lupus. | |
o. | 不 |
Dingleberries. Dingleberries. | |
Fartuggets Fartuggets. | |
I'm sorry. | 请原谅 |
That's really great. | 实在太好笑了 |
Okay, let's just think\ for another minute. | 好吧,我们再想想 |
Frosted Mini Guns Frosted Mini Guns. | |
Lucky Bastards? Lucky Bastards? | |
If you don't mind, I think\ we all really laughed at Fartuggets, | 不介意的话,我觉得我们好象都认为Fartuggets很有意思 |
so could we just move on,\ please. | 要不就这样吧,好吗? |
Every day, huh? | 每天都来,啊? |
You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
So I was doing some\ research on comedy. | 我对喜剧做了点研究 |
And I came across\ the cartoon strip Dilbert. | 让我想起了动画片Dilbert |
It's quite good. | 非常不错的 |
And I was wondering\ if we could do that. | 我在想我们能不能弄一下 |
Do what? | 弄什么? |
Dilbert Dilbert. | |
You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
o, no, no,\ you can't say that. | 不,不,不,你不能那么说 |
Jeb Bush is a friend\ of mine. | 杰布布什是我的朋友\ (佛州州长,总统弟弟) |
Who should I change it to? | 那改成谁? |
Sean Penn--\o, Barbra Streisand. | 那就肖恩潘吧--\ 不,还是芭芭拉.史翠珊吧 |
He guns it.\ Girl falls into the water. | 他开了枪,那姑娘就掉到水里了 |
You guys want coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
So we circle back\ looking for her. | 然后我们就围上来找她 |
Remember, it's pitch black out. | 别忘了,营地全黑灯瞎火的 |
The boat hits something hard. | 船碰上了什么硬的东西 |
And you hear kind of... | 你听到一种... |
And Brokaw says, "Just go.\ Don't look back." | 然后Brokaw说, "走吧,别往回看" |
ow...I'm not a writer,\ but maybe there's a skit in that. | 说起来...我也不是写东西的\ 不过这故事里可能有点有意思的东西 |
Hey. What? | 嘿.怎么? |
So is Donaghy gonna be\ in the room again today? | Donaghy今天还要在这儿吗? |
Ugh. Probably, yeah. | 恩.大概吧 |
Well, you have to say\ something to him. | 你得跟他说说 |
完整版请点击 | |
Youguys are not getting\ any work done. | 你们什么活儿也干不了 |
Really? | 真的吗? |
You don't think his idea\ of starting with the catchphrases | 你不觉得他说要一开始打上标语 |
and working backwards\ is panning out? | 然后逐渐变淡的主意还不错吗? |
" uts to you, McGullicuty." " uts to you, McGullicuty." | |
"Who ordered the wieners?" | "谁点了热狗?" |
Beep beep!\ Ribby ribby! Beep beep!\ Ribby ribby! | |
Actually, Frank wrote a draft\ of "Beep beep, ribby ribby." | 其实,Frank还真写了个关于"Beep beep, ribby ribby"的稿子 |
Look, you have to say something to Jack soon,\ or your writers are going to revolt. | 听着,你必须赶快和Jack谈谈\ 要不这些编剧都得不干了 |
What do you all\ not understand? | 你们怎么就不明白? |
He's our boss. | 他是我们的老板 |
Me trying to tell Jack what to do\ would be like you trying to boss around-- | 我去告诉Jack该怎么做\ 就像 你要管住-- |
Which one of your kids is it\ that you're afraid of? | 哪个儿子是你怕的来着? |
Kyle\ Kyle Kyle.\ Kyle. | |
So strong. | 太强壮了 |
Oh, come on! | 哦,不是吧! |
That was a jacket. | 那件衣服 |
That's it, I've gotta talk to her\ about her clothes. | 够了,我得和她谈谈她的衣服 |
She can't dress like that. | 她不能穿成那样 |
Yes, she can. | 她当然能 |
People like the way she dresses. | 大家喜欢她那么穿 |
Oh, come on, it's distracting.\ It's inappropriate. | 哦,行了,那会分散注意力\ 那不合适 |
You're inappropriate, you jerk,\ with your big stupid face! | 你才不合适,你个坏蛋,大脸坏蛋! |
- Come on.\ - Liz, listen, listen, listen. | - 拉倒吧\ - Liz,听着,听着,听着 |
Look at me. | 看着我 |
Look how bald I am.\ Look at my life. | 看我都秃成什么样了,看看我的生活 |
Please, just give me\ this one thing. | 求你了,就给我点高兴的事吧 |
Pete, no, come on!\ I'm talking to her. | Pete,不行,得了吧!\ 我这就去和她谈 |
Talk to yourself! | 和你自己谈谈! |
Cha! Cha! | |
Kenny, my boy.\ What's the frequency, Ken? | Kenny,我的伙计\ 怎么样啊, Ken? |
Yeah, I need you to grab me some lunch. | 那个,我要你给我弄点午饭 |
Absolutely.\ What can I get for you? | 当然行,要我给您弄点什么? |
- I want nachos.\ - Yes, sir. | - 我要nachos\ - 好的,先生 |
From Yankee Stadium. | 要扬基体育场的 |
Yes, sir! | 好的,先生! |
Generaltesting\ for Unitedations Bloopers. | 联合国调解测试 |
Oh, hey, Cerie. | 哦,嘿,Cerie |
Kind of need to talk to you\ about something. | 我有点事情最好和你谈谈 |
Do you have a second? | 有时间吗? |
Sure. | 当然 |
Okay, this is gonna sound really weird,\ but, um...you need to wear a bra. | 好的,这听起来有点奇怪\ 不过,恩...你最好穿下内衣 |
Oh, no,\ I don't actually. | 哦,不,我不用穿啊 |
They kind of just stay up\ on their own. | 它们这样就"挺"好啊 |
See? Yeah, okay. | 那个,这个... |
What I'm saying is,\ you need to wear a bra to work | 我要说的是\ 要在这一行干出点名堂的话 |
if you want to be taken seriously\ in this business. | 上班时间你最好还是穿下内衣吧 |
o, but I don't actually want to\ work in television. | 不用,我并不真的想在电视行业工作啊 |
Career-wise, I'm just gonna marry rich\ and then design handbags. | 只是要进圈子而已,然后我就能嫁个有钱人\ 再然后我就可以设计我自己的包包啦 |
Here's the thing. | 事情其实是这样的 |
The way that you dress is making some people\ around the office uncomfortable. | 你这样的打扮其实是让办公室里有些人不大舒服 |
Really?\ Who? | 真的?谁? |
ot me! | 不是我! |
I guess it's mostly me\ that has the problem with it. | 大部分是因为我啦 |
Oh, because you have, like,\ one of those body image things? | 哦,因为你,有点,因为自己身材不好才... |
o, it's not that. | 不,当然不是 |
Good, because I was gonna say\ you still have a good body. | 很好,因为我想说你身材还不错 |
Well, thank you,\ but this isn't about me. | 那个,谢谢,不过这和我没什么关系 |
Like, how did you dress\ before you were married? | 像是比如你结婚前怎么打扮的? |
I'm not married, Cerie. | 我还没结婚呢, Cerie |
Oh, for some reason,\ I thought you had, like, three kids. | 哦,我总是以为你已经结了\ 还像是生了大概三个孩子 |
ope. | 没有 |
ever married,\ no kids. | 没结过婚,没有孩子 |
'Cause sometimes you have, like,\ food stains on your shirt and stuff. | 我猜是因为有时候你衣服上总会有点脏东西什么的 |
I just assumed that it was kids. | 我就以为那是孩子弄的 |
You know what? | 知道吗? |
Forget I mentioned it.\ You look great. | 忘了这事儿\ 你看上去好极了 |
Is it my birthday? | 是我生日吗? |
You have to get Donaghy\ out of the room. | 你得把Donaghy赶出去 |
Boy, we as a group\ might not smell great. | 伙计们,我们都凑一起可不太好啊 |
Come on,\ he's stifling us. | 行了,他快把我们憋死了 |
I feel like I just can't\ be myself around him. | 我就觉得在他旁边我都不能当我自己了 |
Yeah, Tracy's downstairs right now\ rehearsing the best thing we've written all week. | 对,Tracy正在楼下排练我们这礼拜写的最好的一段呢 |
Beep beep! Ribby ribby! Beep beep! Ribby ribby! | |
All right. | 好了 |
Ugh. | 恩 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字