谨以此献给 跟随自己步伐的孩子

2018-06-14  本文已影响0人  HappyGhh

如果一个人和同伴的步调不一致,也许因为他听到的是不同的鼓点,让他跟着音乐前行吧,不管节奏是迟缓还是激越。 ---- 梭罗

生活本来就是不容易的,每一个人都在努力生活,重要的不是你来自哪里而是你在哪里,你的努力从来都不会被辜负,总会发现,你的坚持都是值得的,在刚好的年纪做刚好的事,从来都不是让你随波逐流的,而是你刚好在做着自己喜欢的事情,最起码要做你认为值得的事情。

你的脚步也许慢了点,但那是你自己的节奏,重要的不是努力追赶别人的脚步而是顺着自己的步伐走下去,只要你是快乐的,心里面是坚定的,喜欢自己做的事情就好了。

希望推动你不断向前的是你喜欢的事情,而不是被生活所迫,每一个努力的现在,都值得拥有一个美好的未来。

年轻人,别让任何人打乱你的人生节奏

Today's assembly(n 集会、会议、装配) is about the start of a journey.

今天的集会代表着一个全新的开始

The start of the rest of your lives.

它将开启你们今后的人生

In 2 years time all of you will be finishing your A levels.
再过2年时间 你会完成A等级的学业

In 3 years time you'll be studying across the world ,studying at the university of your choice
再过3年时间,你们就会去自己想去的国家,在自己理想的大学学习

In 5 years time you'll have started your careers
再过5年时间,你们会开始你们的职业生涯

Many of you will be in this room working for the top insitutions across the globe.
在座的大部分学生都会进入世界上顶尖的公司工作

you will then get married, you then may buy a house.
然后你们会结婚,会买房

In 10 years time your life will be set for you.
十年之后,你的人生就会安定下来

In 15 years yhou'll be 30 and from then on your path, your life woll be set.
再过15年,你就30岁了,你的人生就会定型

I'm sorry....Mr Headmaster

Let me tell you why that approach may fail you.

I know people who graduated at 21 and didn't get a job until they were 27.
有的人21岁毕业到27岁才找到工作
I know people who graduated late at 25 and they found work immediately.
有的人25岁毕业立即就找到了工作

I know people who never went to university, but found what they love at 18.
有的人没上过大学,但在18岁就找到了自己热爱的事情

I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do.
有的人一毕业就找了份高薪工作,但是他们并不喜欢

I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.
有的人隔了几年才找到自己的目标

I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16,they change their mind at 26.
有的人在16岁就清楚地知道自己要什么,但在26岁改变了想法

I know people who have children but are single.
有的人有孩子了但还是单身

and I know people who are married but had to wait 8 to 10 years to have children.
有的人结婚8-10年才有孩子

I know people in relationships who love someone else.
有的人身出一段感情中却爱着别人
I know people who love each other but aren't together.
有的人明明彼此相爱,却没有走到一起

So my point is everything in life happens according to our time,our clock.
所以我认为,人生中的每一件事情都取决于我们自己的时间安排
you may look at dome of your friends and think that they're ahead of you.
你身边有些朋友也许遥遥领先于你

maybe some of them you feel are behind, but everything happens at their own pace.
也许有些落后于你,但是每件事情都有它自己的节奏
They have their own time and clock and so do you. Be patient.
他们有他们的节奏,你有你自己的节奏,耐心点。

A t age 25, Mark Cuban was a bartender in Dallas。
Mark Cuban25岁时还在酒吧做酒保

It took till 32 for J.K. Rowing to be published for Harry Potter after being rejected by 12 publishers.
J.K. Rowing到32岁才出版了哈利波特,在那之前,她被拒绝了12次

Ortega launched Zara when he was 39.
Ortega在39岁才创办了Zara

Jack Ma started Alibaba when he was 35.
Jack Ma35岁创办了阿里巴巴

Morgan Freeman got his big break at 52,
Morgan Freeman52岁才迎来了他演艺事业的高峰

Steve Carell only got his break after 40 years old,
Steve Carell在40岁之后才大红大紫

Virgin was started by Richard Branson at 34.
Richard Branso岁时创办了Virgin

Getting your degree after 25 is still an achievement.
25岁获得大学文凭仍然是一种成功

Not being married at 30 but still happy is beautiful. Starting a family after 35 is still possible and buying a house after 40 is still great.
30岁没有结婚之遥过的快乐,35岁之后成家也完全可以,40岁之后买房也没什么丢脸的

Don't let anyone rush you with their timelines.
不要让任何人打乱你自己的时间表

Because as Einstein said, "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that's counted truly counts."
爱因斯坦曾说过:并不是每一件算的出来的事都有意义,也不是每一件有意义的事情都能被算出来。

And this is the most important thing, I want you to be able to create meaningful, purposeful fullfilling lives for youselves. and learn how to use that to make an impact and a difference in the lives of others. That will be true success.
真正重要的是:我希望你们能够创造一个属于自己的充满意义的人生,并且影响他人,给其他人的生活带来不同,这才是真正的成功。

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读