经典双语美文|Morning Song

2022-02-21  本文已影响0人  英语说话力

Morning Song

晨歌

Love set you going like a fat gold watch.

爱将你发动,像一块胖胖的金表。

The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your baldcry

助产士拍打你的脚底,光着头你的哭喊

Took its place among the elements.

在万物中占据一席之地。

Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.

我们的声音回响,将你的到来放大。新的雕像。

In a drafty museum, your nakedness

在一座通风的博物馆里,你的裸露

Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.

给我们的安全蒙上阴影。我们如墙般,面无表情地围站

I'm no more your mother

比云,我更不像你的母亲

Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow

那云蒸馏出一面镜子,映出它缓慢的消失

Effacement at the wind's hand.

在风的手中。

All night your moth-breath

整夜你如蛾般的呼吸

Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:

摇曳于平面的粉红玫瑰间。我醒来听到:

A far sea moves in my ear.

远方的海潮涌于耳边。

One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral

你一哭,我从床上跌倒,像笨重的母牛

In my Victorian nightgown.

那花,在我的维多利亚睡袍里。

Your mouth opens clean as a cat's. The window square

你的嘴张开,干净地如小猫。方形的窗

Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try

泛白,吞没了黯淡的星星。现在你试着

Your handful of notes;

交出你手中的音符;

The clear vowels rise like balloons.

清晰的元音,如气球般上升。

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读