巴夏:负面信念为何难以清理(1+2_未来经济)

2018-01-12  本文已影响0人  灵性能量开启

巴夏:负面信念为何难以清理(1+2_未来经济)

问:

Hi, Bashar!

你好,巴夏!


巴夏:

And to you good day!

你好!


问:

I just want to know if you can help me with a little issue and clarify a few things for me.

我希望你能帮我解答些问题,同时澄清一些事情


巴夏:

I don't know. We'll see.

我也不知道,但可以试试看


问:

OK!

好的!


Normally I am pretty good at manifesting ...

我在“显化”方面,通常都做得相当漂亮!


巴夏:

Pretty good

相当漂亮


问:

Pretty good, not perfect

相当漂亮,但不完美


巴夏:

What is perfect?

什么叫完美?


问:

I imagine perfectly will be doing all the time, consistently

我想象中,是我持续不断地、完美地显化我想要的


巴夏:

But you are doing it all the time

但你一直都在这么做的呀?


Your manifesting all the time

你每时每刻都在完美地显化呀!


问:

Creating my highest joy all the time

我想每时每刻,都在创造我的最高喜悦


巴夏:

I see.

我明白了!


But that's just the choice.

但这只关乎你的选择


Why would you choose anything else ?

你为何会选择其他东西呢?


问:

Well, that actually bring me to my next question?

啊!这也是我想问的下一个问题


巴夏:

Thank you.

谢谢!


问:

I have a fear that I can't seem to kick

我有个恐惧,难以剔除(Kick踢)


in terms of the way the economy is going.

就是经济的走向(下滑)


The collapse of the dollar.

美元的崩溃


The way the stock market is going...

股市的走向


It seems like a pretty big thing that for some reason it affects me.

出于某种原因,这似乎是个影响我的重大因素


巴夏:

For some reason,

出于某种原因?


问:

For some reason

出于某种原因!


巴夏:

But you're creating the reason.

但,是你在创造这个“原因”


It comes from a belief that you have.

它来自于你的一个信念


Remember that all emotions stem from beliefs .

记住,所有的情绪,都源于信念


You can't feel something without believing something to be true first

你如果对某事有某种感觉,那你肯定相信某些为真(你若不相信某些为真,你就无法对某事有感觉)


问:

It's hard for me to believe that following your highest joy will...

我唯一要做的,就是跟随我的最高兴奋吗?


If the dollar collapse and economic collapse

但如果美元崩溃、经济下滑


It's hard for me to believe that

我很难让自己相信


following my highest joy will still get me through that even

只要我跟随我的最高兴奋,我就能安全度过!


巴夏:

All right.

好的!


Well, thank you for being honest.

感谢你的真心话(诚实)


That's where it starts

我们就从这话开始


Now, obviously you don't prefer that belief, yes?

很显然,你不喜欢这个信念,是吧?


问:

Correct

没错!


巴夏:

Incorrect

错了!


If you didn't prefer it for some reason, you wouldn't hold on to it.

你对这个信念紧抓不放,说明由于某些原因,你喜欢它(若非某些原因,你不喜欢这个信念,你是不会紧抓不放的)


So what you have to do

所以,你要做的


is find out why you're defining that belief as something you prefer overly the alternative.

就是弄清楚,你为何更喜欢这个信念,而不选其他选项


Because we know you say you prefer to believe something else

你说你更喜欢其他信念,这个我也明白


But as long as you're believing what you're believing.

但只要你还相信着你所相信的


Obviously you've attached the kind of belief to it

那很明显你还有另外一个信念,与之相依附


that makes it appear to be the preferential belief

使得你的这个信念看似更佳选项,你也更喜欢


Or you would believe something else

否则你会选择相信其他东西


Because none of you

因为你们每个人


for a split second believe anything you don't prefer to believe

没有一刻,是相信你们所不喜欢的信念的(愿意:让你们相信你所不喜欢的信念,即使一秒,也做不到)


This is how the motivational mechanism works in you.

这就是你内在的激励机制运作方式


You all have the same mechanism.

你们所有人的激励机制都一样


You will always move in the direction of what you defined to be in your best interest.

你总是朝着你认为对你有着最佳利益的方向前进


You will always move away from what you define to not be in your best interest as a belief.

而你认为不是你最佳利益的,你肯定会远离


So if you hold on to something you say you don't prefer

所以如果你还有某些你不喜欢的信念


But you hold onto to it

你还紧抓不放


You keep choosing it

你不断选择它


You keep choosing to buy into it

你不断选择认可它


Somewhere there's another belief attached to that one

那说明,在某处,有着另外一个信念与之相连


That for some reason makes it seem to be the thing you're motivated to keep choosing

出于某种原因,使得你认为它对你有着更佳利用,于是你不断选择


You have to find out what that definition is that you've attached to it

那这相连的另外一个信念,你必须找到它


That makes it seem the more likely the more beneficial choice

你才能明白:你为何会认为你“目前相信的”,对你似乎更有益处


than what you say you want, but aren't choosing.

而不是选择相信你“想要相信的”


So let's explore that

接下来,我们就聊聊这个


问:

OK

好啊!


巴夏:

Sometimes just to give you a head start

先给你举个例子


Just to give you an example of how these things generally occur in the psychology of many earth humans

好让你明白,你们地球人通常是怎么想的


Is that even though they know they prefer something

有时候,即使你知道自己更喜欢其他某个东西


they are afraid to move in that direction

但却不敢朝这个方向前进


Because they have been taught to have a greater fear of the unknown

因为你的经历,使得你对“未知的”有着更大的恐惧


And so even though they don't prefer what they keep choosing

所以,即使你不喜欢自己所“不断”选择的


It's familiar

但它却是你所熟悉的


And to them, they define familiar as better than more beneficial than unknown.

而对你来说,“熟悉的”比“未知的”更好,更有益处


So as long as you have that definition attached in that way

所以只要你对“未知的”有这样的信念系统


You will never go toward what you don't know

你就永远不会朝“未知的”方向前进


And always hold on to what you do know as painful as it might be

而是一如既往地紧抓“熟悉的”不放,即使它让你苦不堪言


Once you know you have done that,

一旦你意识到你的确是这么做的


Once you can find out what that definition is you've attached to the unknown,

一旦你觉察到你对“未知的”真实想法


Then you will identify it,

你就会发现自己的这个信念系统


You will see it has nothing to do with you

也就会明白,它跟真实的你无关


Because any negative belief, every negative belief that you discover that you identify

任何一个你发现的负面信念系统


Once you identified

一旦你将其认定出来


Once to bring it from unconscious into conscious recognition

一旦你将它从无意识状态,带到有意识的觉察中


Will always negative belief will always appear nonsensical and illogical

你就会觉得,这个负面信念荒谬且不合逻辑


Because it doesn't fit with your natural vibration.

因为它跟你的 纯天然振频 根本不匹配


That's why it's so important identify beliefs,

这就是为什么,认定出你的信念系统如此重要


Because once you identified it,

因为一旦你将其认定出来


once you bring it into the light.

一旦你把它带到光中


You will see it doesn't belong to you

你会发现,它不属于你


That it came from your parents.

它可能来自你的父母


It came from your family

可能来自你的家庭


It came from your society.

可能来自社会


It came from your friends

可能来自你的朋友


And you bought into it,

而你据为己有了


But it isn't yours

但它不属于你的


Holding on to something that isn't yours is called theft.

占有不属于你的东西,这叫“偷窃”


Don't be a belief thief

别当一个“信念系统的小偷”


Let go of what isn't yours

请放下不属于你的东西


But the only way to know it isn't yours

而发现一个东西,是不是属于的你的唯一的方法


Is to identify what it is

是先确定它是什么


So that you will see it doesn't belong to you

这样你才能看清,它不属于你


And once you know it doesn't belong to you, you will drop it

一旦你知道它不属于你,你就会放手了


Do you understand?

你明白吗?


问:

I do

明白了!


巴夏:

Is this helping?

这对你有帮助吗?


问:

It actually brings up an awareness

实际上,你的话让我觉察到一个东西


巴夏:

Thank you

谢谢!


And what is that awareness

觉察到什么了?


问:

Imagining that the destruction of the economy

想象经济的崩溃


Would on some level be more comfortable to me

在某种程度上,相比于


Than imagining the unknown of what would be sort of the perfection beyond that ...

想象未来经济的未知的完美,我觉得前者让我更舒服


巴夏:

There you go.

说得好!


Now, understand that what you call your economy is arbitrarily based anyway, isn't it?

要知道,你们经济,其实是变化多端,缥缈不定的,不是吗?


问:

Sure

确实


巴夏:

Isn't it just by your agreement?

不就是你们一致同意的?


问:

Sure

没错


巴夏:

That it works at all,

大家都认同的做法?


Isn't it just an imaginary game?

这不就是一场想象力的游戏?


This is worth that! Okay!

“这个跟那个等值!”“成交!”


Didn't it used to be rocks and bones and stones and feathers and beads and all sorts of things?

以前用石头、骨头、羽毛、珠子等类似的东西?


Now it's coin and paper

只是现在改为金属块跟纸张罢了


so Just arbitrary,

一直在变的


It's just what you agree to

就是你们共同同意的嘛!


A more solid economy would be basing it on the people themselves,

而更稳固安定的经济体制,会是基于个人


Their skills and abilities

基于个人的技术与能力


and what they have to contribute to society.

以及他们对社会的贡献


You get there,

你们会到达那里的


But the point is is you don't have to worry about the collapse of the old system

但关键是,你们不要去担心旧有体制的瓦解


Because that's what needs to happen if you're going to have new systems.

因为这是新经济体制到来所必须发生的


The trick is to create the new systems now,

你们该做的,是在现在,去创造新体制


So they will be in place when the old ones crumble of their own dead weight

这样,当旧有体制因不堪重负而土崩瓦解时,新的能取而代之


Because they no longer serve you,

旧体制对你们已无益处


So seeing them start to break up and dissolve is actually cause for celebration

所以,看着他们坍塌瓦解,你们该鼓掌庆祝


Because it means you're on the verge

因为那说明你们已在边缘线上


of allow yourself to know that there are new system you can implement.

是在提醒你们,新的经济体制即将实行



上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读