犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
2022-03-08 本文已影响0人
xiaoke_donkey
犯罪现场调查迈阿密第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
| 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|
| Flight 906, outbound Miami | 男人: 906航线,迈阿密上空 |
| to DC | 前往华盛顿 |
| Dropped off the radar at 08:20 | 雷达方位为0820 |
| Crashed right after takeoff | 即将起飞 |
| How many on board? | 机上有多少乘客 |
| NTSB confirms | 证实有 |
| two pilots, six passengers | 两个飞行员,六个乘客 |
| Total of eight souls | 一共八个 |
| Eight souls unaccounted for. Okay | 八个,好的 |
| Look, their advising that we wait for fire and rescue... | 我们等待开火 |
| Tell them we were four miles away | 告诉他们我们在四英里附近 |
| when we took the call | 等我们命令 |
| First responders provide immediate aid | 第一方提供马上援助 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| no questions asked | 没有疑问 |
| We're taking this | 就这样决定 |
| Call MDPD. Tell them I want to set a | 呼叫MDPD |
| forward command post at Levy 67 mobile recovery... | 告诉他们我的位置 |
| biohazard gear, the works | 回复通信 生物危害齿轮 |
| And then call in the night shift | 呼叫夜间转变 |
犯罪现场调查迈阿密单词统计
犯罪现场调查迈阿密高频单词统计
| We need all hands on deck | 我们需要人手 |
| Eric Delko...hold on | 阿力克,德可 等一等 |
| What | 收到 |
| What is it? | 那是什么 |
| Right there | 就是这里 |
| We've got a survivor right there! | 我们这里有幸存者 |
| Hold on sir! I'm coming! | 等等 我来了 |
| Yes, this is Horatio Caine | 这是霍拉多.蔡勒 |
| This is CSI priority | 这是CSI人员 |
| I need an Air Rescue | 我需要空中救援 |
| I'm located six miles from the Tammeane Trail | 我在迈阿密上空 南部6英里的位置 346航道 |
| Hold on! | 等等 |
| He's not breathing! | 他无法呼吸 |
| Breathe....breathe... | 快点呼吸,呼吸 |
| com'on BREATHE! | 快点呼吸 阿力克 |
| Eric | 阿力克 |
| Eric | 阿力克 (喘气) |
| He's gone | 他死了 (喘气) |
| I lost him | 我失去他了 |
| It happens | 还是发生了 |
| He could of told us | 他本能告诉我们一些事情 |
| We don't need him to | 不需要了 |
| We've got the whole story right here | 我们在这里清楚了一切 是吗 (摇滚乐) 我们没再被愚弄吗 别再被愚弄 不不 |
| The jet was registered to a Scott Eric Summer | 飞机用斯科特的名字登记 |
| He made the Fortune 500 insuring half the Gulf Coast | 他买了一大笔财产保险 |
| Did you get a flight plan yet? | 你有了飞行计画吗 |
| It went straight to NTSB | 它直飞NTSB 好的 |
| They've got a go team flying in | 他们有一个飞行队 |
| They've got a go team flying in | 他们一个小时内全部到达 |
| What about fire and rescue? | 消防员呢 |
| They just went out to look for survivors | 他们去找幸存者 |
| Delko's with them | 德可和他们在一起 |
| Is it as bad as it looks? | 有看上去的那么糟糕吗 |
| It's actually worse than it looks | 甚至更糟 |
| NTSB is on their way in | NTSB在介入 |
| They're gonna want updates | 他们需要进一步消息 |
| Flight logistics, weather, eye witness reports. | 地点物流,天气,观测报告 |
| Welcome back, Megan | 欢迎回来,迈跟 |
| I didn't know you were gonna be in this week | 我不知道你这个星期回来 |
| Any survivors? | 有幸存者吗 |
犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
犯罪现场调查迈阿密中英对照台词本截图
| Nothing new | 没有新的 |
| They'll be found in the first few hours if we find | 会在前几个小时内找到 |
| any at all | 如果能够全部找到的话 |
| how are we doing on safety? | 安全措施如何 |
| We got it covered | 我们安置好了 |
| This is a level two biohazard site | 这是个二级生物危害地点 |
| We should be taking precautions | 我们必须有预防措施 |
| All personnel should have Tyvek overalls on | 个人研究应该有要求 |
| double gloves,masks and decontamination after every shift | 双层手套,面具 还有不断消消 |
| Everyone doses up on antibiotics | 每个人注射抗生素 |
| Water is full of blood borne pathogens | 水中都是通过血液感染的 病原体 |
| and bacteria from body decomp | 还有尸体上的细菌 |
| Not to mention six thousand pounds of Jet A fuel | 更不要提大量的机油 |
| No shift should last more than twenty minutes | 没有变速可以维持20分钟 |
| No food, no or water on site | 上面没有食物和水 |
| They won't be able to eat out there | 他们在那里没有食物 |
| Spray from the airboat props | 飞机残骸的喷雾 |
| cause contamination | 会导致感染 |
| We're treating this as a crime scene | 我们把这个 当作是犯罪现场 |
| which means no object too small | 表示目标太小 |
| any doubts, bag it, tag it | 因此要紧密调查 |
| Ok | 好的 |
| See if you can get me a copy of the flight plan | 看看你能不能帮我找到 一份飞行计画的备份 |
| It's nice to see you too | 很高兴见到你 |
| Thinking bomb? | 你认为是炸弹 |
| Well the jury's still out | 陪审团也到了 |
| Welcome back Megan | 迈跟,欢迎你回来 |
| Welcome back Megan ask? | 为什么这样问 |
| You're the expert | 你是专家 |
| Well, no gas puncture | 没有汽油 |
| no pitting, no thining of metal | 没有斑,没有稀释金属 |
| no thermal effect | 没有热应应 |
| we still have to swab for RDXPETN | 我们还要进行三次甲基 三硝基胺抹拭 |
| but I think we'll know more when the | 我们会有更多发现 |
| evidence comes in | 当有证据的时候 |
| NTSB told us to hold off | NTSB让我们等一等 |
| on recovery | 尽快复原 |
| Yeah but they're not here yet, are they? | 他们还没到,不是吗 |
| Horatio, we've been through this before | 霍拉多,我们以前碰到过 类似的情况 |
| ValueJet '96. I recall it well | 我还记得 |
| Then I don't need to remind you. The Feds have | 我不需要提醒你 |
| jurisdiction over any air crash | 联邦调查局有权调查 任何飞机失事 |
| They deputize local agencies | 他们代表当地机构 |
| We're working for them | 我们为他们工作 |
| TheEverglades is a slow moving | 沼泽地是一条缓慢流淌的河 |
| 完整版请点击 | |
| river with a current that travels about four feet per hour | 水流大概是每小时4英尺 |
| Iknow | 我知道 |
| The crash site slowly degrading while we standing here | 失事现场遭到破坏 如果我们只是站在这里 |
| We're losing evidence | 我们正丢失证据 |
| Four feet per hour | 每小时四英里 |
| We need to processing right now | 我们得立即开始调查 |
| That's not your call, or mine | 那不是你我能决定的 |
| Ok | 好的 |
| Listen. I am sorry for the way things turned out for you | 我对出现的事情感到抱歉 |
| but I did not ask for this job | 我不想要这份工作 |
| I know | 我知道 |
| Anytime you want to take it back, let me know | 任何时候你想退出 就告诉我 (笑声) |
| That's not my call either | 那也不是我的决定 |
| Until then, let's get to work | 我们工作吧 (叹气) |
| How are we doing on survivors? | 幸存者们怎么样了 |
| Not good | 不太好 |
| How many do you got in here? | 救出了多少个 |
| Fouror five, depending on which pieces match | 四五个 主要看哪些是吻合的 |
| Injuries are consistent with catastrophic | 不断有伤员 |
| blunt force trauama | 有着悲惨的骨折 |
| This type of crash | 这对于这样的飞机失事 是很正常的 |
| Was it normal for you? | 对你来说不正常 |
| You didn't get up this morning | 你早上没有起床 |
| thinking it was your last, did you honey? | 以为这是你最后一次 不是吗,宝贝 |
| Ask him, if he knows what brought the plane down | 问他是否知道 飞机坠毁的原因 |
| Well, I think he might have just answered your question | 我想他已经回答了你的问题 |
| Small entry wound in the upper torso | 部件残缺 |
| It got him through and through | 我们要仔细调查 |
| Calleigh please | 卡丽 |
| Take a look at this | 看看这个 |
| Looks like a medium caliber | 象是一个中口径 |
| Maybe a .32 or a .38 | 可能是32或38口径 |
| And the bullet maybe still lodged in the fuselage | 子弹可能还留在机身里 |
| Think we can find it? | 你认为我们找得到吗 |
| Does Elvis wear a white jumpsuit? | 爱维斯穿着白色衣服吗 |
| What else can you tell me | 还有什么要告诉我 |
| We were just out there fishing | 我们在那里钓鱼 |
| Heard a noise.Real loud. Looked up and Boom! | 听到很大的响声 一抬头,原来是爆炸 |
| That's all we saw | 那就是我们的所见 |
| Did you approach the plane? | 你有接近飞机吗 |
| No sir, we high tailed it out of there | 没有 距离太远了 |
| Phoned 911 | 呼叫911 你就没有想到 |
| You didn't think to look for any survivors | 看看有没有幸存者吗 |
| Hey, we called you remember? | 我们打电话给你 还记得吗 |
| Shouldn't we get a reward or something like that? | 我们不该得到嘉奖吗 (叹气) |
| Fishing my ass | 钓鱼,妈的 |
| Did you see the size of that rifle on their boat? .306? | 你看到船里那把来福枪的 尺寸吗 |
| They were poaching gators | 是猎枪来的 |
| There are panthers out in the 'Glades | 林间有黑豹出没 |
| How do you know the rifle is not for protection? | 你怎么知道来福枪不是 出于保护 |
| How do you know they didn't borrow the boat and | 你怎么知道他们没有借船 |
| the owner left his rifle inside? | 船主把枪留在船上 |
| I trust my gut | (叹气) 我相信直觉 |
| It seems pretty obvious | 看上去非常明显 |
| You sound just like Horatio | 你听起来和霍拉多一样 |
| The problem with the obvious, Tim | 明显的是 提姆 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字