【每日读诗】歌

2020-05-03  本文已影响0人  喜马拉雅兀鹫

-Oscar Wilde

-奥斯卡·王尔德

Aring of gold and a milk-white dove

一只金戒和一只白鸽

Are goodly gifts for thee,

是给你的重礼,

And a hempen rope for your own love

一根绳索缚住了你的爱

To hang upon a tree.

高高挂在树枝。

For you a House of Ivory

象牙小屋给了你

(Roses are white in the rose-bower)!

(白玫瑰在花荫盛开) !

Anarrow bed for me to lie

狭窄小床留与我

(White, O white, is the hemlock flower)!

(白呀白如铁杉花) !

Myrtle and jessamine for you,

给你茉莉和桃金娘

(O the red rose is fair to see)!

(哦,红玫瑰看去真漂亮) !

For me the cypress and the rue

给我丝柏和芸香,

(Fairest of all is rose-mary)!

(最漂亮堪称迷迭香) !

For you three lovers of your hand,

共手相送你仨情郎

(Green grass where a man lies dead)!

(-男子长眠绿草坪) !

For me three paces on the sand,

沙滩上留下我三步印

(Plant ilie at my head)!

(种一棵百合在我头顶) !

上一篇 下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读