少年谢尔顿第1季第22集台词

2021-08-08  本文已影响0人  xiaoke_donkey
英文 中文
You know that Mr. Rosenbloom 你们认识洛圣朋先生吗
with the furniture store over by the steak house? 在牛排馆附近开家具店的那个
He's asked me to dinner. 他约我去共进晚餐
Is he your boyfriend? 他是你男朋友吗
Well, he's one of them, so let's not bring that up. 是我其中一个所以别提这方面的事
All right, so what can I do for you? 好啦我有何能为你效劳
What's it like to be Jewish? 当犹太人是什么感觉
Oh, it's terrible. I don't recommend it. 烂透了我不建议
Yeah? 怎么了
Connie, I would like to have dinner with you tonight. 康妮我是想邀请你今晚一起吃饭
This is very promising. 看起来情势一片大好
Dr. Sturgis and Meemaw 斯特吉斯博士和姥姥
had their first sleepover. 第一次一起过夜了
It's a big step in their relationship. 这是他们恋爱关系的重大进展
I'm going to go congratulate them. 我要去恭喜他们
Hey, put on a jacket, it's chilly out. 先穿上外套外面很冷
I have only seen you eat vanilla ice cream for dessert. 你好像甜点永远都只吃香草冰激凌
- Why is that? - Well, I've taken a page -这是为什么-我是跟一个
from the great physicist Richard Feynman. 伟大的物理学家理查德·费曼学的
In order to have one less decision in his life, 为了减少生命中总要下的其中一个决定
he decided that dessert would always be chocolate ice cream. 他决定甜点永远只吃巧克力冰激凌
Sounds like it could get kind of boring. 感觉有一天会吃腻的吧
Oh, it does. 的确是
But over the last 35 years, 但在过去35年间
I believe I've saved at least a day and a half. 我相信我因此省下了起码一天半的生命
Well, you have to let me cook for you sometime. 有机会你一定得让我也为你做饭
But I enjoy cooking for you. 但我很喜欢为你做饭啊
It's a means of expressing my affection. 是我向你表达爱意的一种方式
It also allows me to control the amount of garlic, 而且这样我才能控制菜里放多少大蒜
which gives me the burps. 因为那会让我打嗝
Well, I do make a mean barbecue, 我做的烤肉超级好吃
and I promise I can make it garlic-free. 我可以保证不放任何大蒜
完整版请点击
Excellent! 妙哉
Next time, you can express your affection for me. 下一次就让你向我表达爱意吧
Excuse me. 失陪一下
I bet it's Sheldon checking on us. 估计是谢尔顿打来查岗
What? 干嘛
Connie? It's Ira. 康妮我是艾拉
I'm, uh... 我...
I-It's Sheldon. 是谢尔顿
He... sounds a little agitated. 他听起来好像有点焦躁
I'm gonna take it in the other room. 我到旁边去接一下电话
Just... 稍等...
Hello again. 你继续说吧
Listen, I'm wondering what you're doing this weekend. 是这样的我想问一下你周末有没有安排
I miss you. 我想你了
Cool, cool. 很好很好
You want to go to a movie 想一起去看个电影吗
or bowl a few frames? 或者是打几局保龄球
Uh, you know, listen, it's not a great time right now. 是这样的我现在不太方便讲电话
Um, I have a little family over, 我的家人们来我家了
and can I call you later? 我能之后再回电吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry. I-I don't want to interrupt. 好的抱歉啊我也不想打扰到你们
I just miss hearing your voice. 我只是有点想念你的声音了
Well... here it is, 那你现在听到啦
coming right up out of my throat. 从我喉咙产地直发出来的声音
Um, okay, 好啦
so, uh, uh, bye. 那...再见啦
Bye-bye. 再见
How's Sheldon doing? 谢尔顿怎么样了
- What? - Sheldon. -什么-谢尔顿啊
You were talking to Sheldon. 你刚才不是跟谢尔顿讲电话吗
Oh... right, yes. 对对的
Did you know he has a picture of that fella Feynman in his bedroom? 你知道他房间里有挂费曼那个人的照片吗
What? So do I. 真的吗我也是啊
Peas in a pod. 你们简直是哥俩好
Oh, darn. 真讨厌
Excuse me. 再失陪一下
Yes? 谁啊
How's it going? 情况怎么样了
It's Sheldon again. 谢尔顿又打来了
What do you mean "again"? 什么叫"又"打来了
Speak. 有话快说
I recently read an article 我最近读了一个文章
about a superconducting supercollider 写到超导超级对撞机
that might be built in Texas. 有可能要在德州这里建一台
What about it? 然后呢
Well, I thought if there was a lull 我是想到如果你们
in your dinner conversation, 晚餐出现没话题的场面时
you might casually drop it as an icebreaker. 你可以不经意地说出这个来打破冷场
Our dinner conversation is going just fine. 我们晚餐中间聊得可开心了
Well, now you have it in your back pocket. 现在你又多了一个话题储备
Carry on. 你们继续吧
Question-- will we be engaging in coitus tonight? 提问我们今晚会有交媾行为吗
Because I believe I pulled a hamstring 因为我好像在骑车来的路上
on the bike ride over. 拉伤了腿筋
Why didn't you say something? 那你怎么不早点说呢
Well, I was trying to display machismo, 我本来想要表现我的男子气概
but it's becoming more and more clear 但我鼠蹊部之间的疼痛
that there's something askew in my groin. 越来越强烈地在表示我真的伤了
Oh, John... 约翰
we don't have to do anything. 不用你费力做什么
We can just be together. 我们可以就待着啊
Thanks. 谢谢
But if it's all the same to you, 但如果你无所谓的话
I'd like to give it the old college try. 我还是想拼一把试试看
♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
Here you go.
Thank you. 谢谢
So, you're really gonna go out 所以你真的要
完整版请点击
with this furniture store fella 一边跟这个家具店的男人好
while seeing Dr. Sturgis? 一边也跟斯特吉斯博士交往吗
It's called playing the field. 我这叫游戏人间
And if you'd done some of that, 如果你也像我一样玩过
you wouldn't be saddled with Bluto in there. 或许你就不会跟里面那位"布鲁托"好上了
That's not nice. 这话太坏了吧
And is that really necessary? 而且你有必要这么加吗
The Italians call it "Corretto." 意大利人把这个叫"卡瑞托[改正确]"
It means correcting the drink. 意思就是把饮料给改对了
So, a drink without alcohol in it is wrong? 所以不加酒精的饮品就是错误的吗
Yep. 没错
Italian people, they know what's up. 意大利人可懂行了
All right, one issue at a time. 行吧你的问题一次解决一个
So, you're really gonna date two men simultaneously? 所以你真的要脚踏两条船吗
- Two that you know of. - Oh, Mom. -这两个是你知道的部分-妈
Come on, don't be such a prude. 干嘛啦别这么死板
I'm not gonna have any babies. 我又不会有小孩
I don't need these men to take care of me. 我也不需要这些男人养我
Why shouldn't I just enjoy myself? 我为什么不好好享受人生呢
Well, it isn't very Christian of you. 因为这样很对不起神啊
I got no argument there. 这个我无从反驳
Salute! 敬你一杯
Yeah, that fixed it. 这饮料果然救回来了
Oh, Meemaw, no. 姥姥别啊
Hey, who are you calling? 你在打给谁
Dr. Sturgis. 斯特吉斯博士
Why? 为什么
I saw Meemaw get in a car with Mr. Rosenbloom. 我看到姥姥上了洛圣朋先生的车
No... 别啊
I don't know if it really happened this way, 我不知道是不是真的这么发生了
but to my nine-year-old mind, 但是在九岁的我的眼中
my mother was flying. 我妈当时飞起来了
So, how's the brisket? 这牛胸怎么样
It's good. 不错
It ain't my brisket, but it's good. 虽然没我做的好吃但还不错
I should take you to New York 我应该带你去纽约
so you could taste some authentic Jewish brisket. 这样你就能尝到正宗的犹太牛胸肉了
How's it different? 会有什么不一样呢
Well, it's pretty much the same except 基本上大同小异啦
it's-it's a lot juicier and you can feel the fat 只不过是会比较多汁而且你可以感觉到
go directly to your heart. 脂肪直接往你心脏灌
Oh, boy... 天啊
I miss that laugh. 我好想念你这笑声啊
So, uh... 所以...
what do you think of that idea? 你觉得这主意如何
- What idea? - Going to New York. -什么主意-一起去纽约
Maybe we'll catch a couple of Broadway shows, 或许我们还能看几个百老汇音乐剧
uh, see some sights. 去看些风景
Oh, Ira, gee... 艾拉这个...
I don't know. 我不知道了
- Seems like a big step. ?- Is it? -感觉是很大一步的进展-会吗
I think at this time of our lives, 我觉得活到我们这个岁数了
we should travel, see the world. 我们应该多旅游去看看世界
- I guess. - I mean, -大概吧-说到底
we're not getting any younger. 我们也不会越活越年轻
What's that supposed to mean? 你这话是几个意思
I mean, I mean, I'm not getting any younger. 我的意思是我渐渐不年轻了
You, on the other hand, 但你跟我不一样
you are a blossoming tulip. 你还是朵绽放的郁金香
Better. 这还差不多
But I still don't understand. 但我无法不理解
Your grandmother's a single lady. 你的外祖母是个单身女士
She's not committed to any one fella, 她还没有跟任何一位男士定下来
and she wants to see what her options are. 她想多看看自己还有那些男人可选
But Dr. Sturgis is the best option. 可是斯特吉斯博士就是最好的选择
Well, you might feel that way, 或许你是这么觉得
but she's not so sure. 但是她还没下定决心呢
Then we need to tell her. I'll make the call. 那我们得告诉她啊我去打电话
No. We need to mind our business 不行我们不该多管闲事
and maybe pray for her to make the right decision. 我们就祈祷她会做出正确选择吧
We're gonna leave this up to God? 我们要把命运交到上帝的手里吗
You think you could do a better job than God? 你觉得你能做得比上帝更好吗
Maybe not with creating the universe, 或许在创世上比不上他的
but I bet I could free the Hebrews 但我觉得我用一场瘟疫
with one good plague. 就能在解放希伯来人上强过祂
You can get lox, bagels, 你可以在清晨3点半
all the trimmings at 3:30 in the morning. 吃到熏鲑鱼贝果加各式配料呢
Why would I want that? 我为什么会想要那个
Well, you wouldn't. I mean, it's too heavy. 的确是不会太正餐了
But you could if you wanted. 但只要你想吃就能吃得到
So, what do you think? 你觉得怎么样
Oh, Ira, I don't think so. 艾拉我觉得不行
All right, what do you say 好吧那这样吧
to a weekend in New Orleans, huh? 去新奥尔良过一个周末如何
We could do one of those Carnival Cruise things. 我们可以去坐那种高级游轮之类的
You're killing me. 我要被你逼疯了
I can't do this, I... 我没办法我...
Can't do what? 你没办法什么
Ira, you're just a wonderful man. 艾拉你是个好人
Oh, boy, I don't like where this is going. 天啊我可不喜欢你这句话的走向
But to tell you the truth, 但我得跟你实话实说
I'm seeing somebody else. 我有跟别人交往
And we've gone there. 一刀毙命
I thought I could do it, uh... you know, date both of you, 我本来想我可以做到同时跟你们交往
but I-I can't, I can't, I just... 但我做不到我做不来...
I'm not cut out for it. 我就不是这块料
Okay, suggestion. 好吧我有个提议
And maybe you've already thought of this... 或许你可能也想过这个想法了
but what do you say you break up with him 你觉得你去跟那个人分手
and only see me? 然后只跟我交往如何
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I thought I could handle this. 我以为我能承受
- It's okay. - You know, -没事啦-你知道吗
you get older, and you think your skin is thicker... 当你年纪渐长你以为自己会脸皮更厚
- It's okay. - ...and your heart is tougher. -没事的-更不容易伤心
But it's not, it's the other way around. 但其实并不是这样事实恰恰相反
I hope this guy knows what a gift he has in you. 希望那个男的知道自己捡到什么样的宝了
Well, "gift" is a strong word, "宝"这个词有点过了吧
but he's enthusiastic. 但他对我很上心啦
Good. 那很好
May you both be very happy together! 祝你们两个快快乐乐
I don't want to celebrate too soon, 我不想太快就开始庆祝
but Meemaw and Mr. Rosenbloom are back, and he was crying. 但姥姥从洛圣朋先生车上下来他在哭
There'll be more updates as they happen. 有更新消息我会再来分享
I'm done. 我吃完了
Can I please be excused? 我能请求提早离桌吗
Good Lord, did you even chew it? 天啊你有没有嚼啊
Not the recommended amount, no. 没有嚼到医生建议次数
What's your hurry? 你这么着急要干嘛
I need to get back to my viewing post. 我得回到我的观察位
Fine, go ahead. 行你去吧
What's he expect to see, staring at Meemaw's house? 他这么盯着姥姥的家是想看到什么啊
Did you just join this family? 你刚进我们家吗
The kid's an oddball. 那孩子就是个怪胎
He's just excited that Meemaw's dating 他只是对姥姥跟一个
a man he looks up to. 他所敬仰的人交往而感到兴奋
I wish she could date Tony Danza-- that'd be cool. 我希望她可以跟托尼·丹扎约会那才酷呢
What is it with you and Tony Danza? 你到底是在迷托尼·丹扎哪里啊
Well, the show doesn't come out and say it, 虽然电视剧里没说也没演出来
but I'm pretty sure he's the boss. 但我敢肯定他是老大
I think the blonde lady's the boss. 我觉得那金发妞才是老大
Angela? 安琪拉吗
Who's the oddball now? 现在谁才是怪胎
I'm warning you, 我可警告你
once you try my barbecue, 一旦你尝了我做的烤肉
it will ruin you to all the others. 其他人做的你再也看不上眼
That's what happened to me with quilted toilet paper. 这跟我当初开始用高档厕纸一样
Once I tried the good stuff, 一旦我试过了好东西
everything else felt like a Brillo pad. 其他用起来都像钢丝球
You paint quite the picture, don't you? 你的比喻可真有画面感啊
Oh, gosh. 天啊
Excuse me. 失陪一下
Sheldon, this is not cute anymore. 谢尔顿这可一点也不可爱了
Connie Tucker? 康妮·塔克
Yes? 是我
I have a dinette set from Rosenbloom's Furniture. 洛圣朋家具店的餐桌椅送到了

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

上一篇下一篇

猜你喜欢

热点阅读